Chapter 12

Love Speaks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Younghee-ssi! We've found him!"

Younghee stood up from her desk and went toward the two staffs, they were in charge of tracking people and finding their biography. "Can you track him down?" She asked. One of them nodded and immediately typed something into the system.

Tracking failed

"Eh?" One of them was surprised. "Let me try, Jisung. Let's try one more time." He said while typing some codes in.

Tracking failed

"W-we can't track him," Jisung spun his chair around and met Younghee who had her arm crossed. "It's alright. You've tried your best, just help me write down his last address." She sighed and walked out from the room.

Himchan was roaming around the area and heard everything. He walked into the room and asked, "Did you found him, Jisung?" The guy named Jisung turned around and nodded. "But Seungwon and I can't track him down. Looks like he put his cell phone off."

"Can you find out if he makes any call before he turned his cell phone off?"

Jisung and Seungwon nodded. They were masters in this kind of field and of course, nothing went wrong whenever they were doing their works. "He made his last call to Nam Jinseul for 6 minutes and 37 seconds."

"That Jinseul guy probably had told him about Younghee then," a voice interrupt them. The three of them turned around and saw Daehyun with his coffee. "Looks like it is." Himchan sighed. Daehyun realized Younghee was not in the room, "Where is she?"

"Probably emptying her mind for a while, she's pressured." Himchan said with a concern tone. He looked at Jisung and Seungwon, "If you happen to be able to track him down. Just do it and call us. Okay?" He said before leaving the room with Daehyun.

"How is it going, did you guys manage to find out?" Mr Jeon asked as soon as he entered the building. Himchan and Daehyun looked at each other then shook their heads. "Still zero base, sir." They chimed in unison.

A sudden chaos attracted their attention when they saw Younghee running downstairs at full speed with her phone on her ears. Most importantly, everyone eyes were on her. Daehyun realized something's not right when he saw her hand was trembling and tears were coming.

"Doesn't look like a pleasing situation," Daehyun said.

"Which hospital are they taken to?!" Younghee was shouting and crying at the same time. "Oh no." Daehyun said, looking at both Himchan then Mr Jeon. They knew something bad happen.

"I'll be there, you wait for the doctor to come out okay?" Younghee cried. Her eyes met Daehyun, she hung up the phone call and her eyes explained everything. She was pleading Daehyun to take her to the hospital.

"My parents got into a car accident," Younghee explained. Daehyun widened his eyes, "Come on." He immediately took Younghee's wrist and ran out from the building.

Himchan look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter