Chapter 5

Love Speaks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's Saturday and that's mean it's Mingyu and his friends' mini concert. Actually, the auditions are wide-range from anywhere else and Seventeen were chosen as one of the performers to present Yonsei University. Younghee was inside the living room with her parents watching their favorite program on television.

"I'm going now,"

The three of them were alerted by the voice. They all turned around and saw Mingyu in his sweaters and black jean with matching sneakers. "Alright kid. See you later, take care okay?" Their father said. Mingyu nodded and blew them all flying kisses.

Younghee chuckled and acted like she caught his flying kiss, "I caught one." Younghee put in into her first and kissed it back. Mingyu laughed and smiled, "I love you noona. Bye!" He waves before going out from the house.

--

The performers were asked to rehearsal for one last time and each performers were ask to perform minimum 4 songs and maximum are 6 songs. Mingyu and his friends decided to perform by 5 songs.

"Kids! Let's monitor our performances one last time and point out the mistakes," Seungchol shouted, he was their leader afterall. The other twelve men came into the monitoring room and they were scattered everywhere.

Minutes later, they were proud with what they performed. "Good job!" Jisoo clapped his hand and acknowledge his friends' hard work. "Gather here kids!" Soonyoung shouted. They all put their hands in the centre. "Whatever want to happen, happens. Let's have fun, okay? Fighting!!"

They shouted fighting together as they put their hands in the air as their cheers. They went to their perspective rooms for getting their make up done and get dressed.

After hours later, they were done. Mingyu walked out from his dressing room and went to the nearby cctv footage. He was checking at how crowds were slowly getting inside the arena. "Woah," He was surprised to see that there were so many fans coming.

"Kim Mingyu~" A very manly voiced called out for his name. Mingyu knew who that voice belongs to. He turned around and jinx, it is exactly the person he thought who would it be. "Daehyun hyung!" Mingyu ran to him and hugged him.

"What are you doing here hyung-- Are you performing too?!" Mingyu was surprised, he couldn't calm down even a tiny bit. Daehyun chuckled at him and nodded, "Yes, I'm performing too with my members." Mingyu acted like he was starstruck. He couldn't believe his eyes.

"Wait, did noona know about this?"

Daehyun shook his head, "She doesn't." Mingyu made an O shaped with his mouth and said, "She will be so surprise and probably curse you." The image of Younghee cursing Daehyun made Mingyu and Daehyun laughed. "She's a bit unpredictable. So we wouldn't know what her reaction might be."

The two of them walked out from the room and talked a bit longer inside the hallway. "Mingyu! There you are, we were searching for you-- Oh! Annyeong haseyo," Seokmin stopped his speech and bowed when he saw an unfamiliar figure talking with Mingyu.

"Daehyunie hyung, meet my friend, Seokmin but he prefer to be call Dokyeom instead." Mingyu introduced Seokmin to Daehyun. "And, Dokyeom-ah... meet Daehyun hyung, noona's friend." He added. Daehyun and Seokmin bowed to each other and shake their hands together.

"Nice to meet you." Both of them said in unison.

"Well, I should be going now. See you around, Mingyu!" Daehyun took his leave and waved his goodbye to Mingyu and Seokmin. "And, good luck!" He shouted before his figure disappeared from their sights.

--

Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter