Chapter 10

Love Speaks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Stop assuming things, just start driving.” Younghee shifted on her place and rolled her eyes. Daehyun snickered as his hand were pulling the gear and his car drove away, disappearing from her family’s sight slowly. Really, they’re not going on a trip but Younghee decided to spend her times in the company, listing down the problem, looking out for traces and most important, assembling the informations she received.

They finally arrived at the company after their long bicker throughout the whole ride. Of course, Younghee was so stubborn that she got her own way winning her own things.

“We’re here,” Daehyun sang as soon as he walked out from his car and went straight to his car’s trunk. He pulled out Younghee’s luggage and his own bag. They’re spending their nights at the company’s hostel. Younghee was about to take her luggage with her but Daehyun insisted, so he brought it for her.

“I don’t remember you being a gentleman at all,” Younghee muttered but Daehyun heard her. Daehyun laughed and said, “You better be grateful while I’m still nice to you, Princess.”

Jung Daehyun and Kim Younghee met a while ago. 

Flashback

15 years ago. Daehyun was only 11, Younghee just turned 10.

"Younghee, Mr Jeon want to see you at his office."

Younghee leaved her desk and went to the 5th floor. She wasn't scared at all not like any of her seniors, they were afraid if they were called into his office. Younghee arrived in front of his big door and knocked softly.

"Come inside."

Younghee twisted he doorknob and pushed the door inside. Younghee went inside and saw Mr Jeon with a kid. He looks tall by judging how he looks tall when he sat. His brown hair was shining with the help of sunlight coming through from the window.

"You called for me, sir?" Younghee politely asked. Mr Jeon nodded and gestured her to take a seat. Younghee took a seat at the nearest sofa she could take, she saw a boy was there having his mask around his nose and mouth, covering his own beauty. Younghee saw a glimpse of his eyes with those beautiful beauty mark under his eyes before Mr Jeon interrupted her thoughts.

"This is Jung Daehyun, starting from today you will train him." Mr Jeon said with a smile on his face. Younghee looked at Mr Jeon and asked, "Why me? I believe I'm still lacking in some places. You should ask one of my seniors to train him, sir."

"No, I believe you can do it. Plus, there's no one in this company had the same age between the two of you. The two of you are the youngest trainee and employees I ever had." Mr Jeon speaks with honesty. Younghee looked at Daehyun then back to Mr Jeon, "I will never disappoint you, sir."

"You two are dismiss." Mr Jeon announced. He looked at Daehyun who seriously had no expression on his face, "Younghee will show you around and she will make a ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter