Chapter 7

Love Speaks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Younghee right away entered the company with Daehyun and Himchan following behind her. "Where's Yongguk oppa and Youngjae?" She asked as soon as she realize Himchan was with them. "They're training with Jongup and Junhong." Himchan answered.

"Jong- Who?"

"The other two dongsaengs you met that night, they were still training under this company. Yongguk and Youngjae decided to help them." Daehyun explained. Younghee nodded and they finally arrived inside the screening room. She took out her laptop and gave it to one of the staff there. The three of them gladly took their seats and waited for them to analyze the three-suspicious figure.

Face Match

The three of them look at the screen and saw three different faces. Younghee clicked her tongue and immediately wrote down their names, Nam Jinseul, Hwang Taegeun, Kim Yoocheol.

"Kim Yoocheol?" Younghee said. Daehyun and Himchan looked at her. Daehyun asked, "You know him?" Younghee shook her head and answered, "No. But the name is familiar. I think I've heard it somewhere."

"Did you find their biography?" Himchan asked looking at the staff. They nodded and printed out the three of their biography. The staff gladly hand them the papers and she gave Younghee her laptop back.

--

"Is this the right place?" Younghee looked around her environment. Daehyun and Himchan looked at each other and shrugged, "The GPS led us here."

The aura was dark. The environment was so dirty. Trashes were scattered everywhere. Younghee felt shiver ran through her spine. It just disgusts her how this place looks like. She walked out from the car telling Daehyun and Himchan to stay low from their place.

Younghee walked slowly around the area. She let her hair fall and mask were around and nose. Making sure that she didn't step onto something that probably making a loud sound. "Who are you?" That voice startled her. Younghee turned her back around and only show shadow.

"Oh, perhaps, I'm looking for Nam Jinseul, do you happen to know where he is?" Younghee asked. The shadow walked out from the dark place and revealed himself. Younghee had her small smirk and thought to herself, So, you're that Nam Jinseul. Not bad.

"I'm him, what do you want?" He asked coldly. Younghee pressed the button on her Bluetooth buds so that Himchan and Daehyun can heard their conversations.

"I saw you today," she said coldly.

"S-saw me where?"

Younghee chuckled and caught him off-guard. "Why were you wandering at Kim Jinwook's house with two of your friends?" She asked, didn't hesitating. She really wants to know.

"Yah, you shouldn't ask him straight to the point just like that."

"Shhh let her handle it."

"Why are you interrupting our business? Are you interested?" Jinseul said with a smirk plastered on his face. "I don't need anything else, I only need your high-quality reasons." Younghee talked back.

"Why? Are you their protector?" He said making a closer step toward him. His fingers were running through her skin. Younghee hissed and spat, "Don't make me do things I didn't want to do."

"Do it then. I want to see you being feisty."

"Damn it. He's really tough."

"Younghee, you okay?"

Younghee smirked and grabbed his hand and twisted it. Having Jinseul groaned and yelling in pain. "WHAT THE HELL?!"

She chuckled and said, "I told you. Don't let me do it or do you want some again?" Younghee twisted his hand again and kicked his stomach. “Okay! Okay!” Jinseul surrender himself. Younghee looked at him with cold eyes. “We were asked to do it, okay?!” He shoute

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter