Chapter 13

Love Speaks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another long chapter, enjoy!

“Attention!”

Mr Jeon shouted, his voice echoed throughout the hall. Everyone stands at ease and have their attention to him. Their hands were clasped behind their back and they stayed braced up. Mr Jeon looked at his assistant and said, “Check everyone’s attendance.” His assistant nodded and immediately walked away from him.

It took a little while than 15 minutes to have everyone’s attendance. Mr Jeon’s assistant, Aron headed to him and said, “Everyone’s here, sir.”

Mr Jeon cleared his throat. “I’m sure everyone’s alert about Younghee’s latest mission, right?” He asked. Everyone nodded their head, some says a small yes. Mr Jeon nodded and gestured them to have their seats. “Take your seats. We will have a short meeting about her mission. Euijin,” he called out for Younghee’s backup. Euijin looked at his way and asked, “Yes, sir?” Mr Jeon smiled at her and said, “Please begin your presentation.”

Euijin nodded and made her way to the front.

“Annyeong haseyo, I’m Hong Euijin. Younghee’s back up for this mission.” She introduced herself politely before she began presenting what she and Younghee had gathered before. “So, she received this mission a while back like two months ago. Throughout the whole process she had been keeping her eye to her family, so far there’s nothing serious happening not until today.”

Euijin did her best to present the whole process she had been keeping up with Younghee and tried her best not to leave out any important details. Mr Jeon looked at Yongguk, “Did you manage to find out who’s Leopard?” Yongguk shook his head and bowed, “I’m sorry I couldn’t find his background. Not yet sir.”

"The four of you will be the main one from now on. Keep an eye and find anything you can help Younghee. If Plan A doesn't work, you still have a long way until Plan Z works. Understand?"

"Yes sir."

The whole meeting got dismissed.

--

The next day,

Mingyu, Younghee and Wonwoo spent their night in the hospital together. Both their parents gained their self-back late at night which cause Mingyu and Younghee cried again. The others went back respectively to their homes when the visiting hours are over. Wonwoo was watching over their parents overnight and let both Kims' siblings had their enough rest. Wonwoo took a seat in between Mr Kim and Ms Kim beds. He was reading the newspaper.

"Aigoo," a manly voiced said causing Wonwoo to stopped reading and looked at Mr Kim. "Oh, abeonim. You're awake." Wonwoo stood up from his place and help Mr Kim to sit properly. "Why are you here?" Mr Kim asked. He looked toward his kids and saw the two of them were asleep in each other's hand. Mingyu slept in a sitting position while Younghee was in his laps.

"You watch us overnight?" Mr Kim looked at Wonwoo and smiled at him. "Yes, abeonim. I told them to take their rest," Wonwoo replied. "You're a good friend," Mr Kim complimented him and patted his head. "Thank you for taking a good care of them, Wonwoo-ssi."

After spending some minutes talking with Mr Kim, the siblings woke up at the same time. Wonwoo looked at them, "Since you two are awake, I should take my leave then." Younghee looked at him and nodded, "You should go home and rest. You helped us too much."

"Noona, you can look over dad and mom, right? I need to get something from our house." Mingyu asked his sister, begging for her permission perhaps. Younghee looked at him and chuckled, "Go ahead. I can handle this on my own."

"You two should go together, it's dangerous nowadays." Mr Kim said with concern in his tone as he looks Mingyu then Wonwoo. "Sure," Wonwoo smiled. He looked at Mingyu who stood up from his place and gave his noona a big hug. He went to his dad and gave him a small peck on his cheeks. Ms Kim haven't woken up yet.

Wonwoo and Mingyu leave the room.

Younghee approached her father and softly placed the blanket over his waist and smiled, "Everything's gonna be alright dad." She assured her father with her own words. Mr Kim looked at her and tears brimmed in his eyes, "Is it hard, dear?"

Younghee puzzled on her place. She quickly collects herself back and asked stupidly, "What's hard dad? I'm okay." Mr Kim let out a small chuckled before he continued. "Do you think we're a fool, honey? We know what you've been doing behind our back all these years." Younghee didn't want to look at his eyes. Not now. She didn't know what to say. Younghee was afraid he could be mad at her for doing such crazy works.

"Look at me in the eyes, Younghee-ah. Tell me, is it hard?" Mr Kim held Younghee's wrist just now when she's about to walk away from him avoiding his question. Younghee slowly looked into her father's eyes, all of sudden feelings of guilty eats her up, she remembers all the lies she had been telling them, she had been sneaking her house a lot, she also went against her father's words few times. Her emotions were mixed. Younghee burst into tears, Mr Kim immediately pulled her into his embrace and hugged her. "It's okay, it's okay." He patted her back. "It must be hard for you, dear. You've work hard." He added.

Younghee knew she's at fault. She thought that her father will be mad at her. "Dad, I'm really sorry." Younghee muttered in her cries. "Shh, save your words. Just cry." Mr Kim comforted her.

--

Ms Kim, their mother woke up to Younghee's outburst. She can't hide the fact that her heart breaks into pieces when she heard her cry.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter