Chapter 16

Love Speaks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mr Jeon, Wonwoo and Daehyun tried to find Younghee no matter what the situation is. They got helped from Himchan who was alert of her being missing with Yongguk too.

They searched for her until the sun rise and they didn't give up to find her. They can't track her down because her phone was switched off.

They headed back to the company. And of course, the employees were surprised to see Wonwoo coming with them too. Mingyu was sick worried when Wonwoo told him they can't find her. But assured him they will definitely tried their best to find her. Mingyu still unaware of how these people works.

--

Younghee slowly wake up, but she felt pain on her wrist when she can feel that her hand was tightly tied behind her with a rope painfully. "Ughh," she yelped in pain. She slowly shot her eyes open, trying to get a better and clearer view of her surroundings.

"The sleeping beauty had just wake up but so sad, no prince charming."

Younghee groaned still slightly feeling dizzy. "W-where am I?" She weakly asked. Younghee blinked her eyes severely until she gets a better unpleasing view. Nam Jinseul, Hwang Taegeun & Kim Yoocheol were there right in front of her with smirks plastered on their faces.

"Come on, unleash your power. I thought you're strong?"

"Let me go." Younghee muttered. Trying to get ideas how to escape from them. "You won't be able to escape this time," Jinseul chuckled. He approached her and grabbed her chin so that she can see him directly into the eyes. "Leopard have been waiting for you for so long, looks like he will eat you alive."

"Cut the crap off, who is this Leopard guy? Doesn't he have a better human name?!" Younghee shouted. Taegeun and Yoocheol widened their eyes, they bowed to a figure behind Younghee.

"I'm him."

Younghee rolled her eyes and said, "As if I can see you. My eyes are in front not at the back of my head, you moron." She was annoyed. Jinseul yanked her hair which made her to groan in pain. Younghee finally faced the one who claimed to be Leopard.

Her eyes shot in horror as if she had seen some ghost. Younghee's heart was beating so fast, it probably could cause her to faint. Younghee couldn't help it but to see herself in him. The man who said he's a Leopard had a small smirk on his face.

"Annyeong, my daughter."

"You're insane. I'm not your daughter. Who are you to claim me so easy just like that?"

"Your reactions explain everything. Aren't you too surprise after you watch me?"

--

Wonwoo and Daehyun were working so hard trying to find the anecdotes of Younghee's last seen. They hacked into every CCTV in South Korea.

"That's her!" Euijin shouted when she saw a familiar figure walking out from Busan Station. "Wait, she went to Busan?" Daehyun asking himself. He was dumbfounded that she actually came to Busan to see him. But he never saw her until he remembers a familiar scene.

"N-no. That can't be her."

Wonwoo looked at him and asked, "Why? What happened?" Daehyun looked at him about to say something but he stopped when a person cut him off.

"She's with Leopard, right now."

The people inside the room advert their gazes from their works to the person who surprisingly made appearance. Wonwoo and Daehyun eyes were in horror when they saw unreadable Mingyu's face. He was behind his father's figure with his mother and Mr Jeon. "K-Kim Mingyu." Wonwoo called his name. Mingyu chuckled, he looked at him with hate looks, "So, you knew."

Mr Jeon sighed. He was not expecting them to find out through this situation and it sure does gets complicated.

"I know where Leopard lived, it's in Gangnam." Mr Kim said. "How'd you know she's with Leopard, abeonim?" Daehyun asked. How did he even know about this Leopard?

Mr Kim looks to his wife who gave him a small nod and said, "Long story." Mingyu was about to leave, he didn't want to hear anything else from them. He just wants her sister came back alive.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter