It's Not Fine (SeulDy)

ReVel Minibook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm really dissatisfied with this drabble, but I just needed to vent somewhere. Apologies in advance.

 

 

Finished: 14th February 2018

 

Seungwan was Joohyun’s.

Joohyun was Seungwan’s.

 

Any fools could tell you that equation, but the fool in the story was Kang Seulgi.

 

Seungwan’s best friend.

Joohyun’s best friend.

 

She was with Seungwan longer than she was with Joohyun and her first memory in life was holding hands with Seungwan as they walked slowly together to the girl’s parents. That was always Seulgi’s role throughout Seungwan’s life – being her protector, her best friend and her main supporter. Seulgi was a solid rock that withstood it all and Seungwan was the river that flowed around the rock, always moving, constantly in motion.

 

Seulgi had been there for Seungwan’s birthdays, graduations, anniversaries, heartbreaks and many more occasions that Seungwan probably forgot, but Seulgi stored furiously in the containers she guarded in her mind, determined to not let go of the water she could not hold. She remembered conversations, laughter, tears, smiles and just Seungwan.

 

Just Seungwan was always shining so bright for her.

 

That was why she remembered vividly when “I need you here Sseul,” slowly changed to “Thank you for coming, Sseul,” after a certain doe-eyed girl appeared by Seungwan’s side.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter