Feel

COMPROMISE (JENLISA)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa woke up while stretching her arms and legs. She opened her eyes and looked around but Jennie wasn’t there. She quickly looked the time and it was already 11 in the morning. She didn’t sleep properly because Jennie was cuddling and she felt really good.

She went to the washroom to be fresh and changed her clothes. She quickly went downstairs to eat something but found Jennie and her two cousins playing in the living room.

“Good morning guys,” Lisa greeted as she stopped and watched them.

They turned their attention from their board game and greeted Lisa back,

“Good morning.”

Lisa just smiled and went to the kitchen to eat something. She asked the maid to prepare her breakfast but the maids refused to give her.

“Huh? Why?” Lisa groaned at them.

The maids laughed at her and said, “We were ordered not to feed you.”

“By who? That Bambam?” Lisa glared at them and rubbed her tummy.

The maids shook their head, “No...”

“Miss Jennie said us.”

Lisa whined, “Why? I’m hungry...please.”

“Please go talk to her, miss.” One of the maid s said to her.

“Ugh! This is an order, give me food.” Lisa said as she stood up.

“Stop being childish, Lisa.” Jennie said as she came from behind and touched Lisa’s shoulder.

Lisa looked Jennie and said, begged, “Why are you doing this? I’m hungry.”

Jennie chuckled, “I know, I know...”

“Can I eat then?”

“Uh...no,”

“Why?” Lisa said again while stomping her feet.

She was furious now; her hunger was slowly turning her into a beast.

“We’re going out, Lisa. You’re taking me out to roam around Thailand.” Jennie said as she pulled Lisa away from the kitchen.

“But I’m hungry” Lisa said as she pouted.

“We’ll eat out, go and change now.” Jennie said to her.

Bambam and Sorn were snickering while watching Lisa, who was still pouting and making puppy eyes to Jennie.

“Please Lisa...I’ll treat you.” Jennie said as she pushed Lisa to go change but she didn’t move.

Lisa just stood pouting and sulking.

Jennie crossed her arms and sighed,

“Stop doing it...”

Lisa being the persistent child didn’t stop.

“...otherwise I’ll snatch you and kiss you.”

Lisa stopped breathing and coughed while Jennie smirked. Lisa quickly rushed upstairs as she hid her red face.

--

 

“Jennie, this is so delicious, you should eat it!” Lisa said as she pointed to a particular dish.

Jennie slightly pouted and shook her head, “No, I’m fine...Thai foods are not meant for me.”

Lisa nodded as she started to eat and store it to her hungry stomach. They were out and Lisa was really hungry so they went to eat first. They invited Bambam and Sorn to come too but they refused to disturb the couple’s day out.

“I need to buy a dress,” Jennie said to Lisa as she drank her juice.

“For what?” Lisa said munching her food.

“For tomorrow’s event, your parent’s anniversary.” She said.

“Hm, okay.” Lisa said.

“You already have one?” She asked.

Lisa shook her head, “No, I don’t. I’ll just find something and wear it.”

Jennie beamed, “Let’s buy it together...matching ones.”

“Matching ones?” Lisa asked.

Jennie nodded her heads, “Yes, I’ll wear a dress and you can wear a suit, it will look perfect.”

Lisa almost choked, “Suit? Why?”

“Because you’re manlier...and my fiancé”

Jennie said and smiled hoping for Lisa to agree.

Lisa sighed, “Okay...just as you say.”

Jennie smiled the cute smile and left Lisa’s heart roaming around.

Gosh, Jennie Kim

--

They were already back at home because both of them were tired by shopping. Lisa promised Jennie to take her out some other day. They had a big party over the house the next day. As soon as they arrived, Jennie slept while Lisa was catching up with her mother downstairs.

“Are you happy with your father decision?” Her mother asked as she caressed her.

Lisa nodded her head, “I’m happy and okay about it but...Jennie, she has her life you know. Being with me is forbidding her to enjoy her life and I don’t want to be that. She’s missing out someone because of me.”

She remembered Hanbin and she knew how much Jennie treasured him.

Her mother smiled slowly, “She seems like a nice person. She talked with me in the morning really well. It’s only for one year Lisa.”

“Can’t we break the contract?” Lisa asked.

“Why do you want it?”

“I think Jennie is not comfortable about it and I don’t want to see her pretending.” Lisa said.

She wanted Jennie to be free and let her go because that’s what Jennie wanted at first.

“Do you want me to talk with your father when he comes tomorrow?” Her mother suggested.

Lisa nodded, “Yes, please do but not tomorrow, it’s your guys anniversary. Do it the day after, please mom.”

Her mother nodded her head, “I’ll guarantee to break this contract off for you.”

“Thanks mom.” Lisa smiled.

She didn’t want to do it or ask for her mother help but thinking of Jennie pretending really didn’t help her. She knew Jennie was against it from the first and she also has to hide her feelings for Hanbin. That must be hard for her. That’s why she wanted to make her free.

--

 

The next day,

The whole house was being decorated and managed for the party. Everyone from the company were invited and also all the family relatives. It was exciting as the maids were preparing everything and all the members were helping too. Jennie too was helping Lisa’s mother to coordinate the flower in its place.

Lisa was watching them as she had a smile on her face. She watched as Jennie was smiling and talking to her mother while doing the job.

“Stop staring at her, Lice.” Sorn came as she pushed Lisa aside.

Lisa just ignored her and just looked Jennie.

“Isn’t she beautiful?” Sorn asked again as she watched too.

Lisa nodded her head, “Yes.”

“Are you in love with her?” Sorn asked again.

Lisa nodded her head, “Yes.”

“You admitted.” Sorn suddenly squealed.

Lisa looked her, “W-What?”

“You said you love her!” Sorn said and punched her playfully.

“No, I didn’t!” Lisa defended as her cheeks flushed.

“You did!!!!” Sorn shouted a little loud.

Jennie eyed the both of them and saw Lisa’s flustered face. It was cute.

“What’s going on guys?” Bambam ran and asked to them due to curiosity.

Sorn chuckled, “I’m going to tell Jennie unnie!”

Lisa instantly grabbed Sorn’s wrist and hissed, “You better not!”

Sorn stuck her tongue out and escaped from Lisa’s grip. She quickly stood beside Jennie and smirked. Lisa’s heart was beating tenth times as she stood there frozen not being capable of doing anything. Bambam looked them and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter