Three times a day

COMPROMISE (JENLISA)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie was very much thankful towards Hanbin for understanding her situation. She promised him that their relation will never change. She also told him about how she didn’t want this and that it was just an act. Hanbin could crack up joke to ease her. He was hurt of course, but he knows that it was forced.

“You guys don’t have to kiss right?” Hanbin asked out of the blue.

Jennie looked her boyfriend who was sulking a little bit. ‘How cute’ she thought.

“Of course not, well we can be together at school. I’m just going to be with her outside the public or events. I can be with you anytime if you want but in private.” Jennie assured Hanbin.

“Then it’s okay by me. If she mistreats you, tell me.” Hanbin said.

“What will you do anyway?” Jennie laughed.

“I cannot beat up girls but I will report it to the police for domestic violence.” Hanbin resorted.

“Of course...” Jennie pinched his cheek adorably.

“I love you Jennie.” Hanbin said again while he caressed her knuckles.

Jennie smiled widely, “I know, I know...”

The thing Hanbin wanted was the ‘I love you’ from Jennie but he never heard it from . He didn’t want to ask or anything because it could only build up tension. He once doubted that if Jennie loved him or not. Jennie never said it to him because she didn’t know what to say. She was shy at these things and saying love you never crossed her mind. She always thought, ‘This is not the right time.’

--

 

Lisa’s apartment was cleaned, not even a flicker of dust. She was proud of herself as it was the first time she put effort on cleaning. That was best for her.

“I’m really cool...wow.” She complimented herself as she looked around.

“I should get award for this.” Lisa said as she smiled at herself.

Yes, a weird habit of Manoban, talking to herself.

She checked the bedroom and wondered where they will sleep.

“Will we sleep together?” She questioned as a blush crept on her cheeks.

“No, no...She will hate it. I will sleep at the sofa since it is big too and I can watch dramas all night. She can have the whole bedroom.” She said and nodded her head at response.

(A/N: WHY ARE YOU TALKING TO YOURSELF MANOBAN?)

Her phone rang loudly making her come to the reality. She quickly looked her phone and saw her best friend name popping.

“Jihyoooooooo!” She answered with a loud voice.

Jihyo was her best friend since she came to Korea. She was really nice and they clicked well when they first met.

“Wow, what’s with the tone, Manoban? Did you forget that we have a meeting with me today?” Jihyo faked a sad voice.

Lisa had totally forgotten about it. She was too much into cleaning and managing her apartment she forgot about her best friend.

“I didn’t. I am already ready by the way, I’ll come now, bye.” Lisa said quickly as she scanned herself, she was still in her pajama.

“Come quick, I’m already here.” Jihyo said and hung up.

Lisa whined as she quickly dashed to get ready worrying that she will take too much and Jihyo will have to wait.

--

 

“I knew she was lying once she said she was already ready...” Jihyo mumbled under her breath and stomped her feet. She was impatiently waiting for half an hour inside the cafe.

“Well, that’s Lisa for you, a big fat liar.” Someone said beside her and laughed.

Jihyo was glad that she dragged Dahyun with her too. At least, she had someone to talk with.

“Thank god, I dragged you with me.” Jihyo said as she sipped her coffee.

Dahyun smiled, “I knew that Lisa would be late so I volunteered.”

Jihyo nodded her head as she heard the cafe’s door open loudly. She exactly knew who it was by the frantic breathing of the person behind her.

“I’m sorry, I’m late.” Lisa said as she bowed her head continuously at Jihyo, who didn’t give a damn about her.

“I drank three coffees, Lisa, all because of you.” Jihyo said as she showed her the cups.

Lisa chuckled, “I’m sorry, really sorry.”

She then noticed Dahyun, who was smiling at her.

“Yo, dubu,” She said as she high fived with Dahyun.

“How are you?” Dahyun asked her.

Lisa immediately remembered about Jennie and smiled, “I have a lot to say to you guys!”

(A/N: WHY ARE YOU SO EXCITED TO TELL THEM, MANOBAN? IT’S JUST A CONTARCT.....)

Lisa spilled everything to them, about her engagement and the dinner last night and of course about Jennie moving in today.

“Why are you excited about it though? It’s a forced contract and you guys already set up the walls between each other.” Jihyo stated.

“I’m not excited. I was just telling you guys about it.” Lisa said with a confused look.

“You sounded really excited about it.” Dahyun said this time with a nod.

“That’s just my personality. I get excited over nothing.” Lisa reasoned.

Jihyo just shook her head unbelievably.

“So, this engagement is only for a year?” Jihyo asked.

“Yes, only for a year and then I can travel again. Oh, and I have to go to university!! Can you believe it? Me going and studying?” Lisa said loudly gaining attention.

“How does being engaged even help your father’s business? It’s weird.” Dahyun said.

“I know right? It’s so weird.” Jihyo agreed with Dahyun.

“I don’t know either but he said it’s a great help so I just have to follow his suit.” Lisa said.

“Do a home party! It will be nice and I will come with the others too.” Dahyun said remembering her other seven friends and unnie.

Lisa smiled at first but soon it disappeared.

“You know this is forced one and Jennie will not be comfortable with it. We are only a couple in front of the cameras or at some events. Aside that, we are strangers,” Lisa said to them.

“Okay, then, I hope to meet your fiancé sometime.” Jihyo said to her.

Lisa then remembered about what her dad said at the morning about getting rings for each other. It was the best object to show the world that you are engaged.

“Anyway, I have to go buy a ring for us. You want to come with me?” Lisa asked as she looked the time.

She still had time to pick up Jennie.

Jihyo smirked, “Wow, rings. It is getting real now.”

“It’s only for a show.” Lisa said.

“Let’s go but you have to treat me with foods.” Dahyun said as she stood up.

“Cool.” Lisa said.

--

 

Jennie was all ready to go now. She hated to leave her home but she had to do it if she wanted it to go by quickly. She was glad that she met with Hanbin in the mornin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter