All too sudden

COMPROMISE (JENLISA)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hanbin, look this!!” Jennie showed the picture of a cute teddy bear to her boyfriend, Hanbin.

“That’s so cute.” Hanbin said as he slid his arm on Jennie’s shoulder.

“Isn’t it? God, I want one like that too.” Jennie said scrolling down more pictures.

“I’m enough for you, Jennie.” Hanbin resorted with a cute laugh.

Jennie glared him, “But a teddy bear is a teddy bear. You don’t even look cute like them.”

It was Hanbin turn to scoff, “Admit it that I’m cute, Jennie. Girls are swarming behind my back but I only have my eyes at you.”

“Don’t forget that boys are behind my back too. Be glad that I chose you.”

“Wow, my girl, nobody can beat you.” Hanbin pinched her nose and kissed her cheek.

Jennie smiled slowly and intertwined their hands. They made their way out of the university. It was the end of the school and of course, the weekend.

“I’ll see you Monday?” Jennie said as she looked Hanbin.

Hanbin pouted, “Okay, love.”

Jennie pecked his lips softly and winked at him.

“Hey, lovebirds!! Nice kiss.” Someone shouted.

They looked the person and it was Irene and her friends. Jennie smiled at them and waved back at them. The five of them were the best people on the university. They were genuinely nice person.

“I’ll go.” Jennie said to Hanbin and went inside her black car.

--

Jennie quickly dashed inside the cafe because she was already late. She searched for a familiar purple hair and once she noticed it, she quickly went towards her.

“Sorry, I’m late.” She apologized and sat down.

“I’m not surprised, Jennie. You are always late.” Jisoo looked up at the brunette.

“It’s my habit.” Jennie said and saw the old girl sipping her coffee.

“Bad one” Jisoo said to her.

“I wish Chaeyoung was here right now. She would be late too.” Jennie said as she remembered her other partner.

“The two of you make me wait all day...I can’t even understand why you are my cousin.” Jisoo muttered.

“Hey! Be glad you have someone like me.” Jennie punched the girl’s arm.

“What a joke....its nightmare.” Jisoo rolled her eyes.

Jennie just glared her because it was always like this. Jisoo was savage queen but as well cute. Oh how badly, Jennie missed Chaeyoung. She was the only one that said cute stuffs to Jennie.

“When will Pasta come?” Jisoo asked. Of course, the nickname producer.

“Next week. She said it was so fun at the vacation.” Jennie said.

“I’m glad she is enjoying. Last year, she was so dull and sad because of her father’s death.” Jisoo added with a sad tone.

It was the worst year for them because Chaeyoung had lost her only light. It was a breaking point for her but they both were glad that she opened up to them and shared everything. That night, they all cried together at the living room.

“Anyway, Jennie, I heard something from my father. He said something is about to happen like some marriage or something. He was excited.” Jisoo said.

“What? Marriage? Whose?” Jennie said.

“Maybe yours,” Jisoo joked and laughed at her dumb joke.

Jennie laughed along, “Never, unnie. I think it’s your marriage.”

Jisoo scoffed, “I would rather die than to be married. I still have to live my life fully.”

“Me too.” Jennie said.

“So, how’s it going with Hanbin?” Jisoo asked.

“It’s going well, you know. I don’t know what will happen in the future but I’m ready to be beside with him. He makes me feel...happy.” Jennie smiled.

“Is it? I wish I had someone like that too.” Jisoo sulked.

“One day, unnie” Jennie told and smiled.

--

At the other side, there was this tall girl living at Seoul alone. She was a person who was living freely in this world. She didn’t go to university as she called it waste of time. She traveled new countries once a month because she’s freaking rich. Her relation was with travelling. She loved exploring the new countries. That’s Lisa Manoban for you.

“Nooooooo, I’m not going to engage with someone I literally don’t know.” Lisa whined at the phone.

Her dad sighed through the line, “It’s for a business matter, Lisa.”

“Then, why don’t you marry her? Why are you involving me?” Lisa said.

“Are you saying that I should leave your mom and marry another person? You want me dead?” Her dad said to his daughter. Lisa was a girl with boy traits and even her dad couldn’t understand her. One day, she is lady like and the other times, just a mere boy.

“Uh...no. But don’t involve me in this contract.” Lisa said with a serious tone.

“You should be involved in this, Lisa because you are the person who spends the most money in this fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter