I lied

COMPROMISE (JENLISA)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I’m thinking to buy a new television.” Lisa said to Seulgi as they walked to their next class.

“Why?” Seulgi asked her.

Lisa didn’t even want to remember what happened few days ago. It was a tragic moment in her life.

Lisa groaned, “Don’t even ask...Jennie literally threw the television. I woke up to find no television.”

Seulgi laughed, “Really? Why did she do that anyway?”

“I tend to watch dramas all night and she had warned me about it and about my eyes condition. I just continued on watching all night and she caught me once or twice and had warned me. But that unfortunate day, she had threatened me but I took it for granted and watched it all night. She saw me and scolded me for half an hour. But when I woke up in the morning, there was no sign of my poor TV.” Lisa said with a sad tone and she was already tearing up.

Seulgi noticed her and said, “You should have listened to her. Now, don’t cry. You are such a baby.”

Lisa wiped her upcoming tear, “But I’ll buy a new one with more advanced features,”

“Do as you want, Lice.” Seulgi laughed at her.

Irene rushed towards them as she saw them. She was holding a rose in her other hand and she quickly wrapped her arms around Seulgi.

“For you,” Irene simply said her hair back as she gave the flower to Seulgi.

Seulgi looked confused but soon understood it because they’ve been doing it for years,

“Thank you, Joohyun.” She said as she pecked Irene’s lip.

Lisa was smiling at them and felt that it must be nice to have someone. They are too cute to be real, she thought.

“What occasion is today?” Lisa asked to them because they were blushing at each other.

“It’s Valentine week and it’s rose day today, she always gives it to me.” Seulgi said with a smile.

Irene nodded with a blush creeping in her cheeks.

“What about you? It’s your first valentine with Jennie, have you planed something?” Seulgi asked her. They still didn’t know about the contract.

Lisa thought about the right answer but she couldn’t say anything,

“I’ll...prepare her something,” Lisa said to them.

Irene squealed, “Maybe I can give you ideas for it.”

“She’s an expert.” Seulgi said as she pointed to Irene.

“Okay...” Lisa said with a small smile.

Irene stopped laughing and looked serious for a moment and ordered,

“Today, give her a rose, red rose.”

--

 

 

“What’s with the lunchbox?” Jennie asked.

Jisoo looked her and smiled, “It’s for Lisa.”

Jennie frowned instantly and she even didn’t know why.

“And why is that?” Jennie asked while sitting on her seat.

“She said me that she always eats junk food and you guys order food most of the time because you both truly at cooking. I wanted her to get the taste of homemade food too, so I prepared for it.” Jisoo said with a bright smile. She had seriously made this for Lisa in a heartbeat.

“Then, where’s mine?” Jennie questioned.

Jisoo looked her with a confused expression and asked, “Why should I make one for you?”

Jennie scowled, “Because I’m same as Lisa. I too eat junk food with her but rarely and I eat out foods too. So, I should also get the taste of homemade food. Where’s mine?”

“I don’t have one for you...I unfortunately made it only for Lisa, maybe next time.” Jisoo said with a little guilt.

Jennie just hummed in response. But inside her mind she was dying to kill Lisa. She should’ve said it to her that she wanted to eat homemade food, not Jisoo. She could’ve done something. Jennie felt really furious.

--

 

“The guy named Bobby just gave me a rose,” Lisa said as she sat down on their lunch table.

“Daebak! Lisa is already gaining some attention.” Seulgi said as she looked the bouquet of rose in Lisa’s hand.

“Pfft, Jennie might be mad.” Wendy said and others nodded their head.

Lisa just felt awkward because one, Jennie could never get angry about it because they are not even close to being engaged.

Joy smiled, “So, you’ll give Jennie flowers too, right?”

Lisa nodded her head, “I have to,”

“That’s cute!!” Yeri said as she hugged Lisa. This girl has been obsessed with Lisa. She might just take her home someday.

“Hanbin and Jennie broke up right?” Joy asked in the middle.

Everyone looked Lisa for the answer.

Lisa was surely awkward because she had no ing idea about what lie she should say to them.

“Uh..yes” She mumbled and looked them with sweaty eyes.

“Can I ask you something?” Joy the great person asked.

ing no.

“Yes...” Lisa regretted her word.

“How did you guys become together? As everyone in the school knows, Jennie and Hanbin were so in love.”

Lisa sighed and took deep breaths and shouted her mind to function.

“To be honest, we...we met back at Thailand and we mingled. It was just a moment of time and we started to like each other but she had a boyfriend already. She didn’t want to hurt him so, I just let her be. Then our business partnered with each other. We found each other again so, we stayed with each other. She broke up with Hanbin and they are good friends with each other.” Lisa lied. A big lie.

A BIG FAT LIAR, as Jihyo said.

“Oh...” Joy said as she processed the whole explanation.

“But...we don’t see you guys together at school, not even talking.” Yerim said.

“We planned it to keep low-key.” Lisa said with a smile.

They all nodded and smiled back at her. They were happy about it even though they preferred Hanbin and Jennie. This must be fate anyway, Wendy thought.

Then, suddenly Joy’s questioned made everyone shocked,

“Who’s on the top? You or Jen?”

Lisa’s jaw dropped and the thought of it made her flustered and embarrassed. Wendy smacked Joy, who was smirking. Irene didn’t believe her ears so she gasped loudly. Seulgi also became flustered even though the question was not directed to her. Yeri just smiled beside Joy, her partner in crime.

“W-We are innocent...”Lisa blurted out.

“I can teach you...” Joy winked at Lisa making Wendy pass out any moment.

“Stop it, Park Sooyoung!” Irene yelled at her with strong and fierce eyes.

Yerim laughed, “I’ll give you few tips too! It is best to be in the top...You get to fantasize her bo...”

“KIM YERIM!!??” Irene stood up and slapped Yeri on the back.

Yeri stopped her tips as Irene was ready to kill them both.

“Joy, what have you done to Yeri?” Wendy weakly said because she was too tired.

“I didn’t do anything...She must have been watching it...” Joy defended.

“I did not!! You once told me the tips and even dragged me to watch some !” Yeri said as she was ready to strangle the devil, Joy.

“Sooyoung, if I hear it aga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter