Why?

COMPROMISE (JENLISA)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Lisa! I’ll be late because of you! Do fast!” Jennie knocked the bathroom’s door loudly as she was already irritated. Lisa was taking too much time.

“But...I’m pooping...wait a little.” Lisa shouted back.

Jennie groaned, “Who told you to eat so much!?”

“Uh...You ordered bunch of food yesterday and didn’t wanted to throw away the left ones so you made us eat.” Lisa said back.

Jennie just cleared her voice because it was true, “Just...do it quick!”

Lisa chuckled, “Okay okay.”

Jennie sighed as she sat at the couch waiting for her girlfriend. Her mind diverts as she remembers what has happened the past days. It had been two days that they started to go to school again and Hanbin was irritating the hell out of her. He could always remind her to leave Lisa or threatened her.

She was stressed and thought of saying to Lisa but not right now. She wanted to first deal it with him directly. She wanted to stand up and make him understand first. Words do more impact right?

 “Hey...babe, what’s wrong?” Lisa said while wiping her hands with dry cloth.

Jennie smiled in return, “Nothing...”

“Let’s go?” Lisa said.

“Where?” Jennie asked totally forgetting about school at the first place.

“Uh...school?” Lisa said.

Jennie instantly stood up and looked the watch and screamed her lungs out...They were late...half an hour late.

“ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!” Jennie screamed and dragged Lisa out of the place.

--

 

“So the reason of coming late?” Jung kook asked as he was the president of the student council and he caught them sneaking in.

Wendy laughed beside Jung kook as she was the new assistant in the club.

“I pooped and it took long.” Lisa blurted out.

Jennie nudged Lisa from the side and told her to be quiet for a moment.

“Is that true?” Jung kook asked as he was smiling.

“Yes... it is.” Lisa said.

“So what about you?”  He asked Jennie.

Jennie slowly smiled, “Uh...I waited for her while she was pooping.”

Wendy laughed out loud at the two of them, “At least get some nice excuses.”

“But it’s the truth!” Jennie said.

“It is! We ate a lot of food last night and I had to poop...I didn’t know it could take this long. Really, we are not fooling you. I poo--”

Before Lisa could finish her explanation, Jennie cut her off,

“It’s the truth.” She said shyly because she was embarrassed.

“It was a lame excuse but I will let you guys go...Please don’t be late from now onwards.” Jung kook said as he chuckled.

Lisa was about to protest that it was not a joke but Jennie glared her so that she could shut .

“See you later!” Wendy said as she trailed behind Jung kook.

“You should’ve shut your mouth. I could’ve said some excuses. They probably think that it’s crazy.” Jennie said as she walked to her class.

Lisa trailed behind as usual to walk Jennie to her class and said, “It’s the truth though. And it is natural,”

Jennie just chuckled and Lisa kept her hands around her shoulder.

“Anyway, why isn’t Jisoo unnie here? She has been absent since we came. She didn’t even call nor did she answer.” Lisa asked.

“I don’t know either. I haven’t called her.” Jennie said. She had called her twice but she didn’t answer so she let it be.

“I miss her,” Lisa said.

Jennie stopped her track and breathed heavily, “No need to walk me to class. You can go, it’s already late.”

“No, I have plenty of ti--”

Jennie just walked away without hearing Lisa’s complete sentence, leaving her confused.

--

 

“Hey, Jendukie.” Jisoo greeted once she saw the brunette walking inside.

Jennie looked Jisoo and smiled, “Good to see you, unnie. Where were you?”

“I was sick so I couldn’t come.” Jisoo stated.

Jennie sat down beside her and said, “I called you but you didn’t pick up. Lisa said that she called you too but you didn’t pick up. Surprising”

 Jisoo chuckled, “I wanted to talk to her so bad but I didn’t want her to know that I’m sick. I thought she will get worried.”

Jennie just nodded her head in response.

“So, how was your trip?” Jisoo asked.

“It was awesome! It was a good choice to go with her because everything has changed since then.” Jennie said.

Jisoo looked confused, “What happened?”

Just as the entry, Chaeyoung spoke it for Jennie,

“She confessed to Lisa!!”

Jisoo froze for a moment and let it process through her mind.

“W-What?”

Jennie nodded, “I...I confessed to her and we are dating.”

“She likes you too?” Jisoo asked.

“It seems so,” Jennie said.

Chaeyoung played her strings, “I literally thought Jisoo unnie will be with Lisa because of the confidence but god, Jennie won it. I didn’t know Jennie liked Lisa that much...no, loved. It’s amusing that it happened so soon. You missed their cheesiness yesterday, unnie. Too bad you got sick.”

Jisoo let the bitter truth drown and sink in her. She was baffled by it.

“That’s good

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter