I'm serious

COMPROMISE (JENLISA)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Lisa...we’ll buy the television, don’t worry.” Jennie said while holding Lisa’s hand as they walked through.

They arrived yesterday and were now shopping for groceries and other stuff since Lisa’s friends were coming over just like promised.

“Really? You are not joking?” Lisa asked as she clasped Jennie’s hand.

“But...you’ll have a time table to watch it.” Jennie said sweetly.

“But it’s boring without the television.” Lisa said.

“Well, you have me now.” Jennie winked as she pulled her.

Lisa laughed hardly, “You don’t entertain me much.”

Jennie turned around and glared, “Watch your mouth...You should feel happy enough that I love you.”

“That’s pleasing and it makes me happy but my television....” Lisa trailed.

“It seems like you love television more.” Jennie said.

“It’s true...I do.”

“Don’t tell me that my competition is with a television...because I’m really not interested in it.” Jennie said.

“Maybe it is...” Lisa said with a chuckle making Jennie hit her playfully.

“That will make your television look bad because I’m the obvious winner.” Jennie bloated.

“Who said that you’re the obvious winner?” Lisa teased.

“I’m in the verge of beating you up, Lalisa.” Jennie threatened.

Lisa just shrugged and kept quiet because Jennie was always true to her words. She still remembered what happened to her poor TV.

“Tell me about your friends.” Jennie said as she pushed the cart around. Lisa volunteered to hold the cart and s she did.

“Okay...let me start. They’re all pretty.” Lisa said as she walked with Jennie beside her. She didn’t have to tail her nowadays, because her spot was beside Jennie.

Jennie smiled as she turned around and looked Lisa with a cute smile, “Pretty than me?”

Lisa coughed, “Uh...is that even a question to ask?”

Jennie smiled widely but hearing Lisa’s another answer made her glare the latter,

“Of course, they are prettier...Don’t even compare.”

Lisa said it trying not to laugh because she was enjoying teasing Jennie. Jennie had a dull face placed and now was glaring at Lisa; she may take out her soul.

“Your cousin said I am a goddess!” Jennie whispered yelled with a pout.

Lisa sighed, “You believe everything he says? He’s just obsessed with you.”

Jennie’s heart sank as she looked at the floor with a sad face. Lisa’s too much at teasing.

Lisa smiled seeing her like that and made her heart flutter too. She was obvious about what she had said but all the teasing would not even define Jennie’s prettiness that has struck her heart.

For another five minutes, Jennie didn’t start a conversation and neither did Lisa. They quietly filled the cart with the foods and other needed stuffs. Lisa was smiling while eyeing the sad yet y Jennie.

“Let’s go.” Lisa said as she carried the two handbags and Jennie carried one.

Jennie didn’t reply as she walked out without even turning back to see Lisa, not even a glance. She quickly sat in the passenger seat of the car waiting for Lisa, who still didn’t arrive.

“What the hell is she doing?” Jennie asked to herself as she looked around from the window for Lisa, but she was nowhere to be seen.

“Fabo Lisa...How can she say that?” Jennie mumbled as she sat crossed arm.

As she was rambling to herself she noticed the car’s door opening. She looked at it and saw Lisa, who kept the bags at the backseat. Jennie just ignored her and looked the other side.

“Jennie?” Lisa called out as she buckled the seatbelt.

Jennie being the cold girl just ignored her and closed her eyes.

Lisa sighed as she leaned towards Jennie making her stunned as she held her breath as she felt Lisa’s warmth so close.

“Put on the seatbelt...” Lisa said as she buckled the seatbelt for Jennie. Jennie suddenly felt the urge to kiss the neck she’s been staring for awhile because Lisa was totally leaning.

After that, Lisa came in her posture and started the engine of the car but Jennie was still staring at her.

“You are staring at me, Jennie.” Lisa chuckled as she drove away.

“Don’t hallucinate things...I’m not staring at you.” Jennie rolled her eyes.

“Are you sure?” Lisa asked.

“Hundred percent sure.” Jennie said.

“That’s the first lie.” Lisa said.

Jennie just sat quietly without replying which made Lisa smile a little.

“Talk to me?” Lisa said as she intertwined her other hand with Jennie’s.

“Maybe you should talk to your pretty friends?” Jennie scoffed but still didn’t let go of Lisa’s hand.

Lisa turned the wheel with her other hand and caressed Jennie’s hand with the other,

“I will talk to them later...but right now, it’s you.” Lisa said.

“Only right now? You are implementing that you will forget about me when your friends come tonight.” Jennie said.

“I won’t Jen.” Lisa said.

“Let’s see it tonight.”

--

 

“I listened from Lisa that Jennie is excited to see us!” Jihyo said to her other friends. They were getting ready together at the shared house.

“I really don’t want to go...” Tzuyu groaned because she recalled the incident previously.

“I’m really hyped to see Jennie Kim up close.” Dahyun jumped around with of course, Sana.

“What is she? A freaking goddess?” Tzuyu asked.

“Uh...obviously, yes.” All of them said except Jeongyeon.

“Come on...our maknae, Tzuyu is a goddess.” Jeongyeon said as she sat beside Tzuyu and her hair.

Everyone nodded with a smile, “That’s true.”

“Do I have a chance with Jennie?” Sana asked.

Chaeyoung laughed, “Weren’t you on the mission to catch Lisa?”

“That was in the past...now I want Jennie.” Sana her lips.

Jeongyeon cringed along with Jihyo,

“You were seductively talking with Lisa on the phone this morning...” Mina said and everyone laughed.

“Player!” Momo shouted.

Everyone calmed down as Nayeon walked in with a pretty dress and she twirled around and asked-no-said,

“I’m really pretty.”

Tzuyu was about to puke and the others ignored it but Jeongyeon being the sweet girlfriend walked towards Nayeon and held her,

“Totally pretty.”

Tzuyu looked them with serious face,

“Please, not here.”

All of them nodded with agreement.

But then, Momo asked,

“Lisa knows my favourite food right?”

Mina nodded her head, “Of course, she knows...you guys would go out to eat Jokbal like every day.”

“That’s true...she always insisted to pay for me and we almost fought for it.” Momo said.

“Oh...I forgot to tell you guys something!” Jihyo said over excited making everyone turn to her.

“What is it?” Sana asked.

“I’m pretty?” Nayeon asked.

Jihyo made a disgusted face towards Nayeon and ignored her,

“Jennie loves Lisa.”

Everyone laughed immediately,

“Nice joke...” Tzuyu faked a laugh.

“I’m serious!!!! They are dating!” Jihyo said.

Jeongyeon looked the time and gasped,

“We should go otherwise we’ll be late.”

Everyone nodded and ignored Jihyo, who just pouted.

--

 

“They will like me right?” Jennie asked to Lisa as she fixed her dress.

“Yeah...no need to worry about that.” Lisa said as she watched Jennie who was pacing back and forth. J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter