Footprint

COMPROMISE (JENLISA)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

This seriously is not happening. This cannot happen. Why is Joy and Yeri so persistent? God damn, that dirty people. Gosh.

“That’s your dare...you have to do it because I still doubt your relation with Jennie,” Joy said as she flipped her hair making Lisa frown.

“On the cheek,” Lisa said after having a meltdown on agreeing to play truth and dare.

“No...Lip,” Joy said as she gently touched her lip and smirked at Lisa.

“I don’t want to...I’ll get embarrassed.” Lisa whined while shrugging Joy’s shoulder.

“It’s your fault foe agreeing to play, stupid. Do it, she’s your fiancée anyway...” Joy said.

“...Who knows what you guys do at night anyway,” Yeri butted in.

Lisa was near to kill them both.

“Unnie, shouldn’t it be fair? She lost and now she has to do it...” Yeri said after Lisa denied the order.

Irene looks up to see the two kids with a pout and other shaking her head on disagreeing.

“It should be fair.” Irene said and Lisa whined loudly while the other two high fived each other.

“Hey...what are you guys upto?” Wendy said as she came with Seulgi.

Lisa hugged the two angels who just arrived and said her dare.

“Wow...it’s a nice dare. But why are you getting flustered? You two probably did it a lot, engaged couple.” Seulgi said and that only turned Joy and Yeri to .

“We’ll detail it to you, Lisa.” Joy said as she leaned closer to the latter’s ear and said the complete dare.

Lisa had agape after settling what Joy said.

“That is so not going to happen, Park Sooyoung!” Lisa hissed automatically.

“It is...”

“...you loser, do what I order. I’ll drag Jennie there with my own hands.” Joy beamed as she explained the dare Yeri, who was so much happy.

Ugh, befriending them has two disadvantages,

Joy

Yeri

--

 

“Happy birthday, Rosie” Jennie said as she kissed her on the cheek.

Chaeyoung smiled widely, “Thank you, unnie!”

“Happy born day, Pasta” Jisoo yelled loudly and the people lingering in the hall also wished her immediately.

“So much of bringing commotion...” Chaeyoung said and bowed to the others.

Jennie wasn’t ready to look Jisoo after their talk on the phone few days ago. She knew once she sees Jisoo; she would frown or be angry without reason again.

“Ah...Jennie unnie, bring Lisa today.” Chaeyoung said to Jennie.

Jennie said, “But Hanbin will also be there...”

If Lisa comes, she will not know who to give attention, Lisa or her boyfriend.

“I can give her company.” Jisoo said quickly smiling at the both of them.

Jennie clenched her jaw but slowly nodded.

Of course, Jisoo.

“JENNIE!!” Someone shouted making the three of them flinch.

Jennie turned around to see who it was and saw Joy and Yeri running towards her. She smiled at them because she was informed how they take care of Lisa. Lisa couldn’t stop bragging about them.

“Yes?” Jennie asked.

Joy grabbed her wrist and pulled her without saying anything. Yeri also followed them with Jisoo and Chaeyoung, who were just as confused as Jennie.

-

Jennie’s eyes widen as she was in the middle of the crowd and what?

ing Manoban was doing a y dance in front of her.

For her.

Jennie’s face was totally burning up and she felt like she would pass out any second seeing Lisa’s body and her legs. Why is she so appealing? And why the heck is she doing it to me?

Everyone in the crowd cheered as the music stopped and Lisa walked towards Jennie. She was sweating because of the dance and was breathing heavily. Lisa leaned closer to Jennie as she took her hands on hers.

She felt bold. Earlier she was afraid about it and about dancing for her but now, she doesn’t care since Jennie is in front of her. The butterflies always come alive if it’s Jennie. It is always like that and how much she had wished to hold her or just touch her.

Lisa pulled the confused Jennie in her arms and everyone was shookt.

Mostly, Jisoo.

“What a-are you doing?” Jennie breathed in as she looked up to see Lisa’s face.

“Please don’t hate me and just go with my flow...I’ll explain you later.” Lisa begged slowly.

Jennie simply nodded because she was really flustered being in Lisa’s arm and she had no idea why her heart was beating louder and clearer.

Her heart stopped beating and the burning feeling rose up once Lisa kissed her...

...in the cheek.

It was soft and quick but Jennie was blushing really hard. Jennie breathed frantically as she lost her balance.

Lisa felt exactly like Jennie, she was blushing too because she kissed her...even though it was in the cheek. If kissing he in the cheek made her giddy then I wonder what will happen if they kiss in the lips.

Jennie touched her cheek where Lisa had kissed and instantly smiled remembering it. But she again made her poker face as she remembered there was a big crowd watching them.

Everyone clapped and at the same time, the bell rang and the students ran out to go to their classes. Jennie cleared too and said with a small blush,

“I-I’ll go too,”

She then dashed away from Lisa’s view. Jisoo and Chaeyoung followed Jennie too before bowing to Lisa.

“Dare completed, Lisa.”

“You did great to serenade her with a y dance...she was blushing!” Yeri said as she patted Lisa.

Lisa didn’t answer as she hid her face from them.

“Lisa...? What’s wrong?” Yeri said as she made the latter face her.

Joy and Yeri squealed so loudly seeing Lisa’s face,

“WHY ARE YOU BLUSHING SO HARD, IDIOT? SHE’S YOUR FIANCÉE!!”

They laughed and pointed at Lisa who just grinned and blushed more.

--

 

“You like Lisa? What?” Chaeyoung was baffled by what Jisoo confessed.

“Yes, I do.” Jisoo said.

“But...she’s engaged.”

“It’s a contract, Chaeng and it’s only for one year.” Jisoo said.

“What if Jennie minds?” Chaeyoung asks.

“She won’t.” Jisoo assures.

“What if she does? What if she starts to like Lisa? What if she stops you?” Chaeyoung asked.

Jisoo smiled at her, “Then, I don’t care about it.”

“Huh?” Chaeyoung asked.

“I’m not giving up until I hear if directly from Lisa. I don’t care about what others will say especially Jennie but I know one thing...”

“...I’ll walk on Lisa’s footprints and only stop at her will.”

Chaeyoung then knew how Jisoo was strong and bold and quick...at love.

--

 

Jennie pushed Hanbin, who was leaning for a kiss.

“Not now, Hanbin.” Jennie said as she packed her stuff.

They were at the class alone and hell, Hanbin missed her more than anything. He just wanted to caress her and kiss her. He was craving for it.

“Jennie...” Hanbin slid his hands on her waist and pulled her closer.

Jennie looked him straight in his eyes waiting for her butterflies to come....

But it didn’t.

This is it...jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter