Umbrella

COMPROMISE (JENLISA)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Your fiancé was nice,” Jisoo stated to Jennie, who was talking with Chaeyoung.

“Unnie! I missed you!” Chaeyoung said loudly as she hugged her tight.

“Gosh...Chaeng, I missed you too. How was your trip?” Jisoo asked while she patted her head.

“It was fun, I made many memories.” Chaeyoung said as she smiled.

“What were you saying earlier?” Jennie asked Jisoo.

“Oh...your fiancé is nice.” Jisoo repeated.

Jennie didn’t say anything back but Chaeyoung squealed.

“You already met her? I was hoping to meet her because I saw her picture on the internet and damn, she’s good looking.”

Jisoo chuckled, “Wow, Jennie scored a good one. I accidently met her earlier and she was late in her first day. She is so stupid by the way, in a cute way.”

Chaeyoung smiled, “I want to meet unnie’s fiancé too.”

“She’s not my fiancée.” Jennie said seriously.

“Jennie, congrats on getting engaged! I saw your fiancé earlier!” Someone shouted loudly gaining attention.

Jennie rolled her eyes and mumbled, “She’s not my fiancé,”

“What are you even saying unnie? She is your fiancée” Chaeyoung said to Jennie.

“It is just forced by our parents and I don’t even know why? I don’t even like her,” Jennie whispered slowly so that others could not hear.

“What?” Jisoo asked this time.

Jennie said about how it was a contract for one year and also about their agreement on pretending to be like a couple.

“Oh...” Jisoo said.

“So, she doesn’t care about you being with Hanbin?” Chaeyoung asked.

“She’s considerate person. That’s why it does not feel uncomfortable being with her. She has a nice personality as far as I know.” Jennie said.

“So, what if she falls in love with someone?” Jisoo blurted out her thoughts.

Jennie genuinely smiled, “I’ll be in heaven. It will be amazing for her because she’s also against this contract.”

Jisoo slightly smirked, “It’s good then, but won’t you get hurt because you are her fiancé?”

“No, I won’t. I’m with Hanbin so, I don’t care about her life or relationship.” Jennie said.

“What if you fall in love with her, unnie? Wow, it could be so fun...” Chaeyoung said with excitement as she pointed to Jennie.

“Never, I’ll never fall in love with her. I guarantee it.” Jennie said with confidence radiating from her body.

“You cannot back your words, Jennie.” Jisoo said as the girls looked her with confusion.

“Huh?” Both of them asked.

Jisoo just chuckled, “At last, don’t fall in love with her despite saying that it will never happen. Go with your words.”

--

 

“I’m Lisa, nice to meet you.” Lisa bowed down as she introduced herself.

“I’m Seulgi and you don’t have to bow to me,” Seulgi said as she laughed seeing the dense person.

“It’s formalities.” Lisa said.

“Are you good at dancing?” Seulgi asked her.

It was their free period and their substitute teacher bought them at the big ground to do what they like. Some were playing and running while Seulgi was dancing. That girl even bought a speaker with her so she could dance. That gained everyone’s attention.

“I can dance...a little. I can try.” Lisa said as Seulgi smiled.

“Just follow the music.” Seulgi said.

Lisa nodded and Seulgi played a hip hop song on her speaker as she started to dance with the flow. Many students looked them with their jaws wide but what got them interested was Lisa’s moves and damn, her curves. Lisa was dancing freely without caring about others and Seulgi too was engrossed in it.

 

“Isn’t she Lisa?” Chaeyoung asked as she watched the dance which showed Lisa’s curves and of course her long legs.

Jennie didn’t say anything as she was watching the whole dance with her eyes. Their class students were also in the ground for their P.T class. All of her classmates were gawking at Lisa and she felt hot all of the sudden. Instead of being calm, she felt furious at the scene in front of her.

‘I’m just tired with everything that’s why I’m feeling like this...’ She thought.

She wasn’t the only person feeling like that because Jisoo was also staring Lisa with wide eyes. She felt to kill everyone who were staring and their damn lips while staring Lisa. She felt the urge to do it but she has to maintain her image and that girl is her cousin’s forced fiancée.

Jennie and Jisoo both let out their breath as the song finished and Lisa stopped showing her hot dance.

“That was amazing,” Chaeyoung squealed like a baby to her unnies but neither of them was paying attention, because,

 It was occupied with Lisa’s presence.

--

 

“I’m Joy,”

“I’m Irene,”

“I’m Wendy,”

“I’m Yeri,”

The four of them greeted and Lisa did the same. After their hot dance, Seulgi wanted her to meet with her friends because she was happy that she found a dance partner. She was so much excited that she dragged Lisa at the cafeteria within one second.

“Hyun, she danced like...wow. I can’t even describe.” Seulgi said as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter