What you want

COMPROMISE (JENLISA)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Did you see them?” The dad said to his wife.

The party was already finished and they were in their own room, still stunned by what had happened. The father who least expected it was still in shock.

The mother chuckled, “Everyone saw, dear. I was beside you.”

“I can’t believe it...Why did they kiss each other?” He said as he looked to his wife.

“I’m confused too...Lisa wanted me to persuade you to break the contract and here she is, kissing.” She said while laughing.

“Maybe they started to like each other?” The dad said more like asked.

“Maybe...Jennie was fierce as she pulled my baby Lisa. I was so excited about it. It was so cute.” She replied excitedly.

The dad eyed his wife and sighed, “You are acting like a fangirl right here.”

She hit him in the arm, “Of course, I would act like it, and everyone would too. It was too cute.”

“I’ll talk with Lisa tomorrow.” He said as he switched off the lamp.

“What will you talk to her? Don’t scare her.”

He nodded his head while listening to his wife and said, “I won’t...I did this contract so that Lisa would be more mature and go university to complete her studies. I wanted her to learn from Jennie...about everything. Jennie is a calculated person in my view. The first time I saw her picture, I knew she would have the effect on Lisa. So, tomorrow, I will ask Lisa id she wants to break the contract...”

“...and I know exactly what answer I will get.”

--

 

Lisa sat on the edge of the bed while she tapped the floor slowly. Jennie was getting a shower and what happened earlier in the party was still running through her mind. She slowly touched her lips, where Jennie kissed her.

Everything was making her nervous; her heart was beating with the mere thought of Jennie.

“I think I should take a walk.” She mumbled as she took her jacket and went out of the room. It was already late but hell, she wanted to be fresh and think about her uneasy thoughts, which she enjoyed.

She closed the front door of the house as she walked out in the garden. She stopped in the track and remembered their kiss on that damn garden. Her cheeks started to turn red as she remembered it was her very first kiss. Jennie was her first kiss.

She quickly took out her phone and called her best friend in need.

“What Lalisa?” Husky voice answered from the other line.

Lisa sighed, “Jihyo....”

“Why are you calling me this late?” Jihyo scolded her.

Yes, it was late at Korea too, and Lisa had forgotten that she was in Thailand for a moment.

“Gosh...I’m sorry but help me.” Lisa said.

“Can’t you tell me in the morning? I’m sleepy.” Jihyo groaned.

“It cannot wait...” Lisa said.

“Okay, spill...I’ll try to hear you out, but don’t blame me if I fall asleep.” Jihyo said.

Lisa sat at the garden with her phone pressed in her ear while she said, “Jennie confessed to me.”

“Hmm...” Jihyo replied while she yawned.

“What did she confess to you? She wants to break the contract or what?” Jihyo asked again because her mind was not working because she was sleepy.

“She...She said she loves me.” Lisa said calmly.

Jihyo hummed, “Then, that’s not a b—SHE WHAT?”

“Then, she kissed me...on the lips! That was my first kiss, Jihyo. And the fact that everyone saw us...” Lisa rambled.

“Oh my god...I’m fully awake right now. I’m not dreaming right?” Jihyo said with energetic voice, yes she was awake finally.

“I’m feeling the same way...I’m not dreaming right?” Lisa asked too.

“But...what did you then?” Jihyo asked.

“I...I like her too but love? I’m confused...she makes me feel nervous, every time I see her, I start feeling giddy all of the sudden, and I’m confident that I like her.” Lisa said.

“Wow...you guys...I want to see you guys kissing.” Jihyo said.

“Help me...” Lisa begged.

“What help do you need?” Jihyo asked.

“How should I face Jennie? How should I act in front of her? What should I do?” Lisa asked.

“Just act like before, Lice. No need to act cool after she confessed to you. Everyone knows you are a loser so don’t even try to act like a hero...it will .” Jihyo said.

“Wow...thanks for the help.” Lisa said while rolling her eyes.

“But, didn’t she have a boyfriend?” Jihyo asked.

“She already broke up with him...” Lisa said.

“Daebak, maybe staying with you changed her feelings.” Jihyo said.

“...what did you do to her at night that started to love you?” Jihyo added.

“Yah!! Stop it, I’m completely innocent...” Lisa yelled slowly.

While she was talking with Jihyo on the phone, she didn’t hear the fragile footstep getting closer to her from behind.

“Lisa?” Jennie called slowly.

Lisa blinked in surprise as she turned around and saw Jennie with wet hair and a huge jacket covering her petite body.

Jennie might kill Lisa with that iness.

“Jihyo...I’ll call you tomorrow...Jennie is here.” Lisa mumbled at the phone while her eyes were fixed at Jennie.

Jihyo laughed, “Enjoy it with her~ Don’t do anything stupid, Lisa yah...Tell me if something happens.”

Lis hung up her phone and kept it inside her pocket and stood up. She avoided Jennie’s gaze as she was getting nervous.

“Why are you down here? You should dry your hair, its wet.” Lisa said.

Jennie smiled as she came closer to Lisa, “You were not there...I thought you ran away because of my confession.”

Lisa chuckled, “Why would I run away from my own house? I was going to take a walk.”

“Let me come with you.” Jennie insisted.

Lisa could never say no to Jennie as she nodded her head on response.

Jennie linked their arms as she clinged to Lisa. After the kiss, she had the confidence to own Lisa, her Lisa.

They walked out of the garden and made their way to the silent street. They strolled silently enjoying the company of each other. Lisa was happy with it. She was happy with Jennie and also the silent environment. This felt right.

“Lisa...” Jennie mumbled suddenly.

Lisa hummed, “Hmm?”

Jennie slid her hands and intertwined it with Lisa’s. Lisa flinched with the sudden contact but hey, it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter