Who?

Bad Boy (Red Velvet x Winner)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Somebody said, that's now how i should thank a person.." she said.

"Huh?" Mino wasn't sure what she was talking about.

But in a split second she came closer and pressed her lips towards his. Mino was taken a back, his eyes widened and blinked a few times.

'The heck is happening?' he thought. But he stayed still.

Irene release her lips from him and opened her eyes and blinked a few times.

So did Mino. He was lost at what she just did.

Irene let a sigh and said, "That... That was not how it supposed the feel.."

She took the back of her palm and give it a peck , "No, not like this.." she give it one more peck but longer, "No, its not how its feel"

Mino looked at her as his stare changed from confused to serious one. He raised his right eyebrow as he kept looking at the girl kissing the back of her own palm, trying to make sure how it was supposed to feel.

He grabbed her wrist and made her looking at him.

"This is how its supposed to feel" he then pressed his lips towards hers.

He slightly open his mouth and bite her upper lips which made her opened hers. He deepen their kiss until it become kisses. She, surprisingly responded his kisses with the same rhythm. She let out a small moan from which made Mino opened his eyes.

It's been too long, two freaking weeks was a pretty long time for him not to get laid. 'Is it the time for it now?' He suddenly feel like he's in the mood. 

Just when he's about positioned himself closer to the girl somebody knocked the car's door.

"Bae Juhyun!"

-

RendezVous Club

Itaewon

All three Red Velvets are in the club, minus Yeri whose now doing her high school's graduation ceremony practice. Like the usual, Seulgi is dancing somewhere, Joy was talking with random boys, and Wendy... was in the corner of the club, pressed against the wall.

"Let me go.." She said.

"No. Not until you accept me back."

"We are done long a go Taehyun you have to know that."

"Then, why are you here? Flirting with me" The man answer.

"Who the heck flirts with you?"

"You baby..." He said as he took her hair in his fingers

She slapped his hand and look straight into his eyes. "Don't baby me, Nam Taehyun-ssi."

He let out a sigh and let go of her hair. "You come here every week. Sitting there in your usual spot in the second floor and looking straight to me every time i'm working, and you said you didn't flirt?"

"You are a freaking DJ, and you're right in the middle of the stage, who am i supposed to look at? Security at the back?" she snapped.

"Listen Nam Taehyun-ssi. You. Left. Me. and not me leaving you. You made a choice, i moved on."

"Sure..." He said as he took some strand of her hair again on his hand.

"I said don't touch me!" She pushed him away but he was strong enough to bounce back and pressed her harder against the wall..

"Very well then.." He said, "At least give me a good bye kiss baby.." 

He came closer slowly at Wendy. She's trying her best to move her face from him, "Let... me.... go!"

Just when Wendy tried to pushed him away, someone snatched Taehyun from behind and punched him in the face.

"He told you to go away, jerk!" The pe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter