What was that?

Bad Boy (Red Velvet x Winner)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Date me.." Mino said.

Irene blinked and answered, "But you don't do dating.."

"I know." He answered.

"And so do i.." Irene said as her sleepy eyes blinked one more time.

"But i want you" Mino said.

Irene blinked.

"What do you want us to be then?" He continued.

"I don't know. I'm not good with men." She answered.

"But you are good with me.."

"That's why i'm questioning myself" Irene said as she decided to wake up and sit on her bed.

"Why are you here by the way?" Irene continued.

"I was too tired to go home." Mino answered as he woke up and sit also. "That was one good sleep i have this week, even though it was a short sleep." 

"Yeah?" Irene raised an eyebrows.

"Yeah." Mino nodded.

Irene left her bed and walked towards her room door, "I want to make breakfast. Do you want some?"

"I made you once before" Mino said.

She turned her body towards him and leaned on the door frame, "Yeah yeah, i remember exactly. I will payback the breakfast now.. So youre in or not?"

Mino nodded.

-

The time shows 7 AM in the morning. Irene made an american breakfast with toast and egg, orange juice and coffee for Mino. Both Irene and Mino ate breakfast in silent. No words, no movement, just sat there and chewed their food.

"It's good." Mino said.

"Thanks." Irene answered.

Both fell into silent again.

"Any schedule today?" Mino asked.

"Work. You?"

"Song writing. You just gave me ideas last night"

"That fast?" Irene asked.

Mino nodded.

Just when he was going to drink his coffee, both of them heard someone was pressing the password and about to open the door.

Irene choked on her orange juice and suddenly stood up, "Wendy's here, go hiding!"

Irene push Mino off of his chair.

"Wha-"

"Shut up just hide!" She pushed Mino, who was still holding on his cup of coffee inside her room.

She closed the door just in time someone open the front door.

"I'm homeeee!" Wendy's voice was heard through the house. "Aigoo, finally in Seoul again!" She stretched her body.

"What is this, you're having breakfast?" She continued.

Irene who was still in front of her room smiled awkwardly and nodded. Walked through to the table and take a bit of her unfinished toast.

"You ate two portion of breakfast?" Wendy asked.

Irene blinked. ' I forgot Mino's plate.'

"Ugh.." Irene brainstorming really hard for an excuse. "Yeah, i forgot you weren't home last night, so i made two toast. But i already ate it, i thought you wont be home this early." She smiled awkwardly.

"Oh.." Wendy nodded.

Irene thank God in her heart that Wendy believe her excuse.

"Who was here last night?" Wendy asked.

"Oh?" Irene was shocked with Wendy's sudden question.

She pointed out at the coffee table, there's unfinished wine glass with orange juice in it. 'Damn'

"Yeah.. Uh.. M.... Thats..." Irene was out of excuse.

"Did Yeri come last night? She called me a few times. But i didn't answered."

"Y.. Yeah..." Damn you Bae Joohyun, why did you lie.

"Alright..." Wendy open her room door and stepped inside.

Irene walked to her room and open her door. She mouthed, "Get Out!"

Mino too mouthed, "Where's she? She's gone?"

"In her room." Irene mouthed. "Keep silent!" she mouthed as she put her index finger in between her lips to signal a silent sign.

Mino tipped toed outside the room, put down his cup of coffee on the dinning table carefully not to make any sound.

"Ah Irene-a" Wendy suddenly came outside again.

Mino who was just walked passed the dining table suddenly hiding below it.

"Oh?" Irene asked.

"I forgot that we will have a meeting at 11 this afternoon. No more schedule right?" Wendy asked.

"Yeah yeah sure.." Irene answered awkwardly.

Wendy looked at dinning table carefully, "You drink coffee?"

Irene closed her eyes and took a deep breath, 'why was this girl act as a detective early in the morning?'

"Yeah...." She answered.

"But you just drink juice?" Wendy asked.

"Wendy-a.." Irene fixed her bangs that covered a bit of her eyes. "Shut up and just take a bath, i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter