The Gift

Bad Boy (Red Velvet x Winner)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wenrene Apartment

"I've lost between lust and love. I didn't know the different, but now i'm sure now that what i feel before, the time where i wrote Body, i was driven by lust." Mino answered.

Irene was all silent and watch the TV quietly.

"Now i wrote it... is based on love." Mino continued. "I love her so much."

Both Seulgi and Wendy looked at the stunned Irene whose eyes now on the TV screen.

They heard the journalist on the TV asking him tons of 'who is it?' ; 'is it your ex-jennie?' ; 'you guys went back together?' ; 'is it a new girl?'.

Irene just blinked and looked down at her food.

"Should i trust him?" Irene asked. "What if he lied?"

Wendy tapped on her best friend shoulder. "My heart said he didn't. I heard him, and i trust him."

Wendy let a sigh. "But again, this is your relationship. It's your decision, not mine. I just want to clear the misunderstanding." She said.

"I need time.." Irene said.

"For what?" Seulgi asked.

"To absorb all these nonsense that happened." Irene said. "Why is he into me? It doesn't make sense. I'm just this nerdy girl who rarely go out. I hate revealing clothes. I hate drinking. I prefer staying at home and working."

"Did he ever complain about that?" Wendy asked.

Irene was silent for a while. "No.. Not really."

Irene sigh. "He just wanted me to..."

Wendy and Seulgi were waiting for Irene to finished her sentence, but she shook her head instead.

"No, i guess its only my imagination." Irene said as she stood up and heading back to the kitchen with her bowl of soup and put it in the sink.

_

Irene looking at the scattered papers and pencil in her working desk. Nothing works. She got designer block. Again. After so long time.

After meeting Mino she always get fresh ideas for her clothes design. Today was her first time to be back on designing after she took sometime break. And she's stuck.

She let a sigh and fixing her bun on her head. She went to the corner of her room and take aromatherapy candles and lit it.

She went back to her seat and close her eyes, trying to find inspiration.

She felt like she was absorbed into a dark room. A room without a light. And there, she was alone. Standing in the middle of the room and stare into nothing. And slowly, there's a shadow come from the light, and started to lighten the darkness. She stare at it, and she felt the loneliness slowly disappeared. That shadow slowly lend it's hand, Irene tried to catch it, but she couldn't. And she only hesitated about it.


Her heart trembled and she wanted to hold that hand so bad. But she kept getting scared. But that hand secretly held hers.

She now can see it- him clearly. Black hair, piercings, tattoos, a tall guy, sweet smile, warm hug, soft lips. A bad boy.

She opened her eyes.

Mino.

That's all on her mind.

She took her pencil and staring at her new piece of paper. She let her hand danced on it.

She didn't think too much, she just want to let her thought that's been stuck on her head out.

One.. Two.. Ten.. Twenty.. Thirty.. Sixty minutes had passed.

Look what's in front of her now?

A sketch of tall man  wearing a navy tux with an 'M' pendant on his left chest and a blue rose broché.

Mino.

He'll definitely look good on it.

Irene smiled and stood up from her seat, she took her bag and heads out of her room.

"Where are you going?" Wendy asked as she saw Irene stepping out of her room with her bag.

"Office.." she answered shortly and run towards her front door.

_

Song Household
Jamsil, Seoul

He doesn't know how many days it has been. It feels like years since the last time Irene had replied his text. Even when he released his song, Irene had not contact him yet.

He nearly gave up. He was giving up.

He stopped his car in front of his parent's house, but he didn't stepped outside of his car. He let a sigh as he leaned his back on his seat.

He check on his phone again one more time, and still no message from Irene yet.

He didn't feel like celebrating his birthday now. He just want to go to his old room and rolling on his bed, make himself a kimbap wrap with his blanket. He closed his eyes and rest his head on the head rest of his car seat.

"Thank

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter