Close to You

Bad Boy (Red Velvet x Winner)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene is now sitting inside a KTX to Daegu. She just cant wait to meet her parents and celebrate her birthday together with them. It's been a long time since she went back to Daegu.

She looks out the window, watching the views outside and let a sigh.

She looks around her and all the teenagers on the KTX bringing their lighstick and some other kpop stuffs, like kpop backpack and hat. She looks at how popular Kpop is these days... how popular Mino is. 

She takes her phone and check out on Naver, Mino and his song still trending in the top trending. She clicked on an article about Mino's sudden song release.

'Omo! Who's the lucky girl?'

'Oppa, don't date. you are mine!'

'Wish your happiness oppa!'

'Ugh another like that Jennie that left him alone? PUHLESE'

'Whoever the inspiration, it seems like this time the girl makes him love her so much. Body was too explicit for me i dislike it. But this song is great! Nice one Song Mino.'

Irene chuckled at the various type of comments on the article, but mostly they are positive comments. She put her airpods on her ears. She clicked on the song that was suggested in the article and listen to it carefully this time. Trying to understand the lyric more. 

I'm using all my strength to hold myself back
But you don't notice anything
Or maybe you know but you're acting like you don't

'I don't know Mino-ya.. Do I?' Irene thought. She closed her eyes as she go deeper into the song.

They grab me and don't let me go, it's hurting me inside
Ain't nobody knows
Memorize the national anthem
Or else I'll regret it tomorrow
Unless you insist on starting again
I won't stop you

'Is that why you didn't touch me like you did to Jennie?'

Little girl, take those, those, those lips away from me

'Did he just wrote how we always kiss whenever we met?' Irene chuckled.

I'm not pure, baby, with all my strength
My manly instincts are beating
The devil's whispers are igniting me
You started this, I can't stop it

'Sure you are, sir..'

Let's just hold hands and sleep
I want to make myself sleep
Actually, I want to burn
Let's just hold hands and sleep
I want to start this connection
Truthfully, I want to go all the way

You know, you might want this too
Subtle tension under bed sheets
We've already swallowed the fruit of good and evil
It's natural to be scared, starting is the halfway point

Pretty faces cause misgivings
Hold up, I am having wild fantasies on my own
I am a natural calamity to your pure self
I don't know, my thoughts are running wild

'You naughty wolf..'

Uh, uh, child, go to sleep
Adults can't fall asleep
My desire keeps growing
I lower my head

'Whose child he was talking about?'

Uh, uh, child, go to sleep
Adults can't fall asleep
Pulsing, pulsing, my head hurts
Good night

Turn off the light

Irene chuckled more into the song. The more she listen to it, the funnier it feels for her. Did he really hold himself this hard so he wont touch her? What was she? a fifth year old?

Irene used to feel very low of herself, because of what Jennie said. Body was a song for her. The song was hot. Literally. Just how many things Mino and Jennie did together and he didn't even lay a hand on her.

So this is the reason? Really? Because he tried to hold himself. But why?

_

Daegu

Irene arrived in the KTX Station right at 7 PM, her parents picked her up and they're heading towards their favorite restaurant.

Irene looked at the phone and tried to play the song again. Just when Irene press the play button on her phone, her phone started ringing and she accidentally receive the call.

It's Mino's call. Why is he calling?

"H... Hello?"

"YA! YOU'RE IN DAEGU?"

"Yes. Why?" Irene answered.

"WHY? YOU LEFT YOUR GIFT AND NOW YOU WENT OUT OF TOWN ARE YOU KIDDING ME. LET'S MEET WE HAVE TO TALK."

"You don't have to scream! I'm not deaf!" Irene said.

"I AM IN PANIC MODE YOU KNOW! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU SINCE FOREVER. THANK GOD YOU HAVE THAT FRIEND OF YOURS WENDY!"

"Wen-? Ugh that big mouth Seungwan." Irene muttered.

"WHERE ARE YOU LET'S MEET."

"Told you i'm in Daegu."

"Okay wait for me.." Mino's voice calmed down and he turned off the call.

"Hello.. Hello?" Irene was confused as he suddenly cut the call. Would he be here for real? What's wrong with him? Irene blinked at her phone. That was so unexpected.

"Who's that dear?" Her mom asked.

"No mom, just some friend being a jerk."

"He's not disturbing you right? Do you want Dad to talk to him?" Her dad now asking.

"No dad, don't worry..." Irene let a sigh.. She's 28 years old, why was everyone treating her like a 5 years old.

Irene once again look outside the window.

'Ah.. how i miss that voice.' She thought. 'I miss you...'

_

The dinner went well, like nothing special. Her thought went towards Mino. Even her parents that she missed so much are now in front of her, she couldn't help but thinking about that bad boy that called her earlier. Would he really come?

She fell asleep while thinking about that badboy, her bad boy.

She was already in deep slumber when her phone rang.

Mino.

"Huh?" She thought, thinking it must be a dream.

"Hello?"

"Yes hello Mrs. Bae. Where's your house?" He asked.

"Huh?"

"I need an address not a huh." He answered.

"what.. do you mean... my address?" Irene asked sleepilly.

"Just answer me please." He replied.

"Everymoon...apart... num..ber.. 309." she answered half asleep.

"Be right there!" He said and turn off the call.

"Hmm.." She went back to sleep.

_

Ding..dong..

Ding..dong..

Ding..dong..

"Yes who's this?" a middle age woman open her door as she saw a young man standing infront of her.

"Good evening ma'am. I'm Irene's..." he stop for a while to think a good answer. "boyfriend."

A good way to introduce yourself to your crush's parent huh?

"Huh?" The woman said.

He gave out the flower bouquet to her, "This is a gift for her. We had a quarrel abit back then and i want to make sure everything is alright. And it's her birthday too.."

"Who you said you were?" The woman asked confusedly.

"Ah.. My name is Minho, i'm Irene's- no Juhyun's boyfriend." He answered.

"Juhyun has boyfriend?" The woman asked as she knotted her eyebrows.

Mino just left there smiling awkwardly at the woman who stare at him.

"What take you so long to open the door honey?" A man asked as he also stepped in the scene.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"I'm Minho, Junhyun's boyfriend."

"What?" The man answered.

_

It was early in the morning there in Daegu. Mino awkwardly sat on the living room of the Bae's. The man, Irene's father sat infront of him as they both waiting for the woman, Irene's mom to Irene up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter