Coincidence?

Bad Boy (Red Velvet x Winner)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jamsil, Seoul

"Come inside Juhyun-ssi.." Said the ahjumma.

"Just drop the formality, Ma'am. Call me Juhyun or Juhyun-a is fine.." said Irene.

"Aigoo.. I get it Miss.. I mean.. Juhyun."

Both of them come inside a house. Yes literally a house and not an apartment. A kind of rare for Korean nowadays to not living in an apartment. This makes Irene miss her family more and more.

"Come and sit down, i will cut fruits for you." She said.

'growlll...' a loud sound was heard in that quiet house.

"Oops, i'm sorry ma'am." Irene said.

"Aigoo, you haven't eat yet dear?"

"Yeah, i was really busy today because of some boygroup came and-"

"I have some kimchi jiggae and fried pork left, do you want some?" Said the ahjumma without listening to Irene's explanation.

"Uhm...." Irene feeling bad for her to just accept the food, but she's freaking hungry, "Yeah that would be great. Thank you!"

"Jalhaeseo! Just think this as my payment for the ride. You are so kind that you help this old lady around."

"No, ma'am. I am glad to be able to help you!" Irene smiled. "And, i still don't know your name.."

"Just call me Mrs. Lee is fine," said Mrs. Lee as she the microwave and put in the bowl of kimchi jiggae.

"Are you living here alone?" Irene asked as she looked around the house.

"No, i live with my daughter and husband. But My husband works in other city and my daughter, Dana, is a trainee in a music company and have that kind of online shop if i'm not mistaken? I don't know what it's called tho.."

"I'm sure you must be lonely as your son live away from you too.."

"Yeah sometimes, but i am happy seeing them happy doing all their works." she smiled as she looked at Irene.

"Come sit down let's eat Juhyun-s....Juhyun-a~" the ahjumma called.

"Ne~" Irene stood up and move her feet towards the dining table beside her.

Both of them happily chatting when the door finally opened.

"I'm home.." said a girl voice from the front door.

"Oh, Dana-ya, why are you here so early? no more training today?" asked Mrs. Lee as she stood up and walk towards the girl.

"Yeah mom, i have this kind of-" she walked inside and looked at Irene.

"Annyeonghaseo.." Irene hold her spoon and nodded his head towards the girl.

The girl blinked a few times before saying, "Heol!" and run towards Irene.

She sat beside Irene and kept looking at her as she was some kind of celebrity. Well, technically she was tho..

"Heol!!!" She closed with both of her hands.

Irene was confused and smiled awkwardly. Mrs. Lee came behind Dana and slapped her head.
"That's not polite!"

But the girl still gasped at Irene and started to talk, "I.... Irene-ssi?"

Irene was taken a back as she recognize her. Moreover, with this look of her wearing hoodie, glasses, and messy bun. "Do you know me?" she pointed at herself.

Dana nodded excitedly a few times. "I'm really a fan!"

"How... How do you know its me?" Irene scratched her head and confused how that really happened, sometimes Joy didn't even recognize her.

"I'm really-really a fan unni! I have some of your collection in my closet and you are really my inspiration!"

"Some?" Irene awkwardly smile.

The girl shyly lower her head and said, "It's too expensive for me, so i only have some.. haha.." she laughed awkwardly at the end.

"Oh.." Irene too, laughed awkwardly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter