The Wedding

Bad Boy (Red Velvet x Winner)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Paradise City Hotel in Incheon 

The wedding day has come. All the busy months for both Wendy and Irene come with a success. Here she was, Min Hyorin wearing the beautiful dress designed by the duo Wenrene. She looks stunning and even Taeyang approved her looks.

Wendy came to the wedding ceremony this morning at church with Seulgi and Yeri, because she had to go to a fashion show in the evening in Jeju. And for the wedding reception, was Irene's turn to came, with Joy accompanied her.

"Irene-ssi, thank you for the dress. It was so beautiful!" Min Hyorin said in her waiting room as she held Irene's hands.

"You are very welcome!" Irene said. "I'm sorry that i rarely come to the meeting. I'm not good at meeting people, so Wendy is always the one who did public relation."

Min Hyorin smiled as she shook her head, "No, it's okay. It's so beautiful. You guys made a beautiful duo. I really love it!"

"Thank you for trusting us!" Irene said. "And Wendy couldn't come this evening, i bring Joy with me as my company." She then held Joy's hand and introduce her towards Min Hyorin.

"Annyeonghaseo.." Joy bowed a little towards the bride.

"Oh my God, it's my pleasure that you come to my wedding. I wouldn't dare inviting a person as big as you!" Min Hyorin smiled. "Your dad is such a great person!"

Joy wasn't sure if it was a sarcasm or not. But Joy being Joy she always saying what's on her mind, "Yeah, my dad.. Not me.. I'm just that one spoiled kid they said.." She let a sigh.

"No you are not. I saw your interviews and you are such a lively person! I really want to meet you! Pleasure to meet You miss Joy.." Min Hyorin then shook her hand.

Both of them then came out from the waiting room and heading towards the wedding hall. And they enjoy the opening of the wedding. They enjoy the food. It was great by the way! and basically the wedding was dope! A lot of celebrities came, but none of the paparazzi was allowed inside. It's a private ceremony.

Irene sat with Joy in table H, together with other private staffs as in Taeyang's tux designer and the bride and groom's make up artist. Joy was hyped along the wedding ceremony. She was that one girl who will get a long really easily with new crowd. But well.. She's Joy. Who doesn't know her? That one rich spoiled girl that's well known in the industry. She was confident enough to come in front of the crowd when there's a dance challenge. She's not a dancer, but she confidently dance in front of Big Bang's members. It's the polar opposite of Irene, who was just sat down in her table and gulped her wine.

She was of course, doing her make up. She become the Irene that you rarely see. Wearing short black dress, long dark curly locks, and big eyes without her glasses. She became the center of attention as the cold beauty in the event. Some guys tried to approached her but she just shooed them away with her smile.

All the people were busy dancing when the DJ Seungri came up to the stage and have a dance party time. Irene just again, watching them leaving their table once by one to dance in front. She was smiling until this one person approached her again from behind.

"Hey babe.." He said.

She knew who he was, his voice is different. She can recognize it now. Of course the one and only Song Mino.

"What are you doing here?" Irene looked around just in case anybody paying attention to them.

"What? I'm approaching my girlfriend." He said.

"And who is she? I never said i was one.." Irene said.

"Playing hard to get again huh? I see.." He answered as he nodded.

"What do you want?" She asked.

"You.." He answered as he smirked. "Just kidding-" He's not. "Why are you sitting here alone? All people on your table are dancing there.." He pointed at the crowd.

"Do you want me to dance there?" S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter