Girl Meet Girl

Bad Boy (Red Velvet x Winner)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Reveluvs and Inner Circle deserve an update.
credit : pictures belong to the right owner, and are just reference.

-

Mino's Apartment

Mino took a can of orange juice from his refrigerator and put it on the table, in front of a woman who sat on Mino's living room.

"O.. Orange juice? Are you kidding?" Jennie said.

"No beer if its only the two of us. Something bad might happened." Mino said.

"Like what?" Jennie move closer to the man beside her.

"Stop right there, Jen." Mino said, didn't even facing her.

"Why are you keeping your distance?" Jennie said as she tried to reach Mino's hair with her hand.

"No touch Miss." Mino sad as his head backed away from her touch.

"I can't even touch my boyfriend?" Jennie said, her tone a bit higher than before.

"We broke up Jen.." Mino said, now looking at the small girl beside him. "We broke up a year ago. And for sake you never contact me for the whole year."

"I never say i want to broke up with you?" Jennie's face getting sulkier, he knew she was about to cry.

"Don't use your tears. It wont work on me." Mino said. "A whole freakin year, you left me. No contact, no email, no text, the you expect me to do? I am done with you."

"But-" Jennie said as she tried to reach Mino with her hand.

"It's late. You have to go home now. DO you bring your car or should i call a taxi?"

"Oppa!" Jennie's tone was higher than ever. 

"We are done Jen. Now get out.." Mino tried not to raised his voice. He took Jennie's right arm and dragged her, softly, to the door.

"No i want to sleep here.." Jennie tried to brag in but Mino stopped her with his left hand blocking the door.

"Go home." Mino said.

"No, i want to sleep here. I'm sure my blanket and clothes also still here. You won't throw it away. I am sure." Jennie said.

"I'm tired. Call the taxi by yourself." Mino said as he closed his apartment door.

"Oppa!!" He heard Jennie shouted through the closed door

-

Wenrene Boutique

It's been days. It's been five freaking days, yet Mino had not call Irene yet. Since he took her home after the wedding, he had not contact her at all. And Irene being herself, she thought she didn't need to call him because she had no reason to. But her heart was stuffy, like really stuffy. She didn't know what to do. 

"Why are you daydreaming by yourself?" Wendy bragged in to Irene's office.

"Oh, you've arrived?" 

"I arrived an hour ago and you didn't even notice me?" Wendy asked.

"I haven't go out of my office yet.." Irene smiled.

"I know.. I've been here for an hour and you keep staring at your sketch book."

Irene only smiled at her.

"Wanna come with us tonight?" Wendy asked.

"Where to?"

"Yeri's graduation party- ah no that's sounds so wrong. I mean, she asked me to bring her to the bar when she officially graduated from high school, she's an adult now she wants a drink in the bar." Wendy said.

"The bar?" Irene asked.

"RendeVouz Club, like usual." Wendy said.

Irene went silent for a while.

"Youre in or not?" Wendy asked again.

'Will i meet Mino there?' Irene thought. "Okay i'm in."

"What???" Wendy couldn't believe what she heard.

"You hear me, i'm in.." Irene said as she stood up from her chair and take off her messy bun. "It's 5 PM now. Meet me here again in an hour!" Irene then stepped out of her office and walked towards the restroom.

....

Wendy jaw's just dropped at what Irene just said.

"Yeah of course Juhyun-ssi. I will meet you here, since we are here... this is our office...."

_

RendeVouz Club
Itaewon

Seulgi, Joy and Yeri's jaw dropped as they look at the person beside Wendy who just came out from the car.

"Did the sun rise from the west today?" Seulgi asked.

"Please pinch me, Yeri.." Joy asked her cousin.

Yeri did what Joy asked and pinched her cheeks.

"Oh that hurts!" Joy screamed.

"You are the one who asked it." Yeri made an excuse.

"Damn but don't pinch that hard." Joy said as she rubbed her cheeks. "But this is real then..." She looked back to Irene.

The Irene 2.0 that you can only find twice a year was here. Black long hair in a pony tail, thin blue turtle-neck t-shirt, and mini skirt. With earrings and necklace that she rarely use, she looks very pretty and mature. 

Wendy just looking at her bestfriend and clapped for her.

"If only you are like this everyday, i'm sure lots of guys will queue for you."

"Shut up!" Irene said.

She then turned her head towards their maknae, "I am here to watch you Miss Katy Kim."

Yeri who was confident enough to enter the bar suddenly felt a little bit scared, "So this is how you feel if you go clubbing, but your mom following you.." 

"Kim Yeri...." Irene said.

"Okay okay.. Sorry i was just kidding." Yeri said. "I will behave, dont worry."

"OKay let's go!" Wendy said as she took Yeri's hand and lea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter