Suits

Bad Boy (Red Velvet x Winner)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wenrene Apartment

Irene woke up in the middle of the night. She reached up for her phone and looked at the time on her phone. 2 AM. She was thankful for Wendy's drink that she gave her tonight, she didn't get any headache from her tiny bit drunk state.

She got up from her bed and headed to her working desk. She also didn't know why she was so inspired. She wanted to sketch some clothes out of nowhere. And at dawn to be exact.

She reached up her sketch book and started to draw. One.. two.. three.. she didn't realize how much things she had sketch. All fullset clothes, bad, even the accecories. She was lost in her ideas.

It's been a long time since she was so inspired. The last time was for her Summer Collection. The day after that night. 

She suddenly stopped drawing and put down her pencil. 'That night.. right..'

Irene was on her deep thought as she remember that night. The day where she was really dull and with no ideas, even a single bit. The night that change her, going wild at the bar, went home with stranger, and to a stranger house and had a sleep over! Well.. she didn't remember what she did, so she decided to called it as sleep over. But surprisingly, she got ideas.

And so did today.. She went pretty drunk and woke up with new ideas out of nowhere.

But she didn't have fun today. She was annoyed. She had to meet the person she wanted to avoid the most. 

Heck, they even kissed each other. Again.

Yes she remember exactly what happened this evening. She wasn't that drunk like she did before so she remembered every single thing her stupid did, such as kissing him first.

"..." Irene said as she face palmed herself.

Damn, she really going wild these days. "I was never like this before. Why am i like this? It's not like i planned to get drunk and kissing the same guy again after these long time.."

She hit her own face a few times because she felt stupid. But she suddenly stopped.

'But wait, this was what I planned to do; getting new ideas. Why did i feel sad and stupid when actually i found what i need the most? I D E A S.'

Joy and Seulgi were freaking genius for pushing her come to the bar. So.. Is changing herself bringing her luck on finding ideas?

---

Wenrene Boutique

Irene was working on her sketch that she drew last night. She started measuring and wrote down things she needed.

She gasped as she felt a hand creeping on her shoulder.

She looked back and found the most unlikely person in her office.

"Mi.. Mino-ssi, what are you doing here?"

He took his hand off of Irene and said, "So.. Irene-ssi?"

"Ne?" Irene answered.

"It's true then.. My guess was right. That's why you feel so familiar.." Mino said.

"What guess?" Irene didn't understand.

Mino stepped forward so his face was a few inch from Irene, "So, the innocent designer girl is that one wild girl that slept at my-" Irene covered his mouth in completing his words.

"Don't you dare say that words.." Irene looking furious as she looked at the door, afraid that her assistant and other workers heard about it.

Mino straightened his back and now standing still and smiled at her.

"What do you want?" Irene finally asked.

Mino showed her his suits that she made for Taeyang's wedding. "It's too small.."

"What? No way!" Irene took the suits and try to measure it once again and looking at her sketch book to find Mino's measurement.

"It's the exact same size, Mino-ssi." 

"Yeah..." Mino said as he came closer to Irene again with a smirk on hi face, "But it's me whose getting bigger.."

"Wh-" Irene face flustered and felt that her cheeks burned a bit.

Mino chuckled at flustered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter