About Last Night

Bad Boy (Red Velvet x Winner)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

S Apartment

Gangnam

 

"Ah~ Wendy-ya why did you open the curtain again?" 

No Response.

She opened her eyes a little and felt the sun shone brightly directly to her face.

"Ah my head hurts..." She said as she rubbed her eyes. She took the black blanket closer to her body, tried to wrap herself even more.

Black blanket? she thought.  She blinked a few times and tried to focus her eyesight.

She was in a big black bed and black blanket. Looking around, she found herself in a big bedroom she didn't even recognize.

Wait! Where is it, this isn't my room.  She thought.

"This can't be...." she looked down on her body to check herself.

A gasp left , as she found herself wearing a big white t-shirt.

"Omoo.." She quickly checked underneath it and felt relieve as she was still wearing her underwear.

Without taking longer time she got up and tried looking for her clothes.  "Where is it... where is it..."

"You woke up?" said a voice.

Irene froze a little as she saw a man getting out of the bathroom wearing a white robe and still have wet hair.

Damn.

"Oh? Ne?" Irene awkwardly said.

"Come out, i will make a brunch for you..." The man said as he went outside the room.

Who the heck is he? She thought.

She followed the man to the dining room. She was trying to ask him who he was but he was quite busy with the kitchen stuff. She looked around at the apartment and realize how big the room was. The bed room was pretty big, and this kitchen and dining room were also no joke.

"Do you prefer egg or bacon?" He asked.

"Uhmm..." She said. The man was waiting as he looked at her intensely.

"Both?" She awkwardly answered.

"Okay same." The man continued cooking.

"Uhm, sir..." She tried to say.

"I'm a sir now?" The man said.

"Eh, what?" Irene was taken a back.

"You called me baby last night.." the man smirked.

"Whatt???" Irene was shock. Her supposed sleepy eyes was completely open, wide awake.

The man chuckled, as he brought two plates on his hands. He put down the plates and sat in front of her.

"Tell me you are kidding.." Irene said.

He smirked and said, "Yeah i was joking." He laughed a little.

"Pheww, thank God" She let a sigh. 

"But you did call me daddy," His smirked was getting bigger.

Irene couldn't control her face expression anymore as hung open in disbelieve.

"Hahaha.. I was joking again.." He laughed. "Your clueless face is so priceless."

She let another sigh, "This is not something you joke about sir!" 

"What were you trying to say?" He suddenly said as he bite his sandwich.

"Oh.. Uhm.. I'm sorry i woke up late."

"What?" He was the one who's in shock now.

"I never wake up late. I mean, i suddenly wake up in that bed.. your bed? And i need time to recall things and you ended up found me there like a lost child..."

"Yes, that's the point." He put down his sandwich and continued, "You woke up to a stranger's bed and the first thing you said was 'sorry for wake up late?' I can't believe it!" He laughed.

"Okay, sorry. My mind is a mess right now. But, who are you?"

"Yes, that's the correct question. But how can you don't remember me, after what we did last night?"

"What we did last night?" She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter