Let's Start

Bad Boy (Red Velvet x Winner)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wenrene Apartment

Irene's hands are still on her waist, she closed her eyes, inhale deeply, and said, "Get the out!"

"Can i stay?" He said softly. There's sadness in his voice unlike before.

Irene relaxed her hands, softened her face expression and looked at him not saying anything.

"How are you?" He asked.

Irene didn't answer but just looking at him with a confuse look.

He smiled.

Irene straighten her hands that were on her waist. She walked to the kitchen and asked, "What do you want for drink?"

Mino looked at Irene's back as she opened the refrigerator. "Anything.."

Irene took two cans beer but she put it down again, things always ended up messy whenever beer meets her and Mino. She decided to take a big bottle of orange juice and two wine-glass.

She walked towards Mino in the living room and put the glass down the coffee table and sat beside him, but with a big gap between them.

"What do you want to talk about?" Irene asked as she rested her back to the sofa.

There's a silent coming from Mino, he didn't answer her.

Irene was about to look at him when she felt a weigh on her left shoulder. Her eyes widened as she see Mino was resting his head on her shoulder.

"M..Mino-ssi?" She awkwardly said.

"Please, just 5 minutes. Let me stay like this."

"What are you doing?"

"Looking for peace.." He said. "I've been waiting for you for so long. Now you're here and do you think i will let you go this time?"

"Wh-"

"Tell me how your day was.." Mino asked as he closed his eyes, head still resting on her shoulder.

Irene gawked at the question. Was he for real asking her that? Out of all question in the middle of the night?

"Just like that night... The night when you turn my life messily-right." He continued.

"Messily-right? Is that even a word?"

Mino chuckled, "I told you already. It's all changed once i met you. Ideas come flow in, i don't even need to get girls around for writing music, no need to get drunk to get ideas. It was a mess for me, but it's a right thing to do."

Irene kept silent and tried to remember what the heck did she asked him that night. She didn't even remember. "What did i talked to you back then?"

"The same question as mine.. None ever ask me if i'm okay. You are the first." He said.

"Did I?"

"So, how are you?" He asked slowly this time. His voice was softer.

"Uhm.. Well.." Irene looking around her living room, "i'm alright. Just like usual. Woke up, work, eat, work, sleep. Nothing special.." She didn't even know why she even bother to answer him.

"And.." She yawned. "Mino-ssi.. I'm getting sleepy.." She said as she rubbed her eyes.

Mino didn't answer her again. 

"Mino-ssi?" She looked at Mino's face on her s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter