Who?

Bad Boy (Red Velvet x Winner)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wenrene Boutique

Irene completely ignored all of Mino's call and kakao messages. She also told her assistant to tell all of her customers that she's busy and can arrange further schedule through Ms. Han. She worked 24/7. Well, it's nothing new but the cheerful Irene was gone. She was just a complete mess.

"Irene-a.." Wendy called her from her office door.

"Huh?" Irene tilted her head to look at her bestfriend.

"Stop being a mess can you?" Wendy stepped into the office and sat down on the customer seat in front of Irene's working desk.

Irene frowned at her, she dislike the serious mode of Wendy so much. "What a mess are you talking about?"

"Look at yourself." Wendy pointed out at Irene, "You never smile these days. What happened? Is your mom sick? Or your dad got in trouble? You can always tell me you know."

Irene sighed. "Ya, you think too much!" Irene smirked. She rarely smirked. Wendy felt something was really off from her.

"Do you want to hang out then?" Wendy asked, 'Please say no.' she thought.

"Sure, when? Tonight?" Irene smiled.

'Dang! It's not Irene. Where is Irene?' Wendy thought. "I will call the girls and will let you know if they are free today." Wendy tried her best to hide her suspicious glare.

"Yeah sure." with that Irene look down at her sketch book again leaving Wendy wondering by herself. 

She got up from the seat and head back to her own office room.  She sat down on her working chair and dialed a group call- without Irene, definitely. 

"Emergency call! I need you guys to gather at SM Cafe in 30 minutes." - Wendy

"Wait! I'm still in nail salon, getting my nails done!" - Joy

"Yeah, i'm here with Joy unnie too!" - Yeri

"I just woke u-" - Seulgi

"I SAID ITS.AN.EMERGENCY.CALL!" - Wendy tried not to shout but emphasized each of her word.

"Yes sir!" - Joy and Yeri

"Roger that!" - Seulgi.

_

SM Cafe
Samseong-dong

Wendy was sitting with a red velvet cupcake and lemon tea on the farther desk on the cafe. She just excused herself from work by saying that she will have lunch with her client, and of course Irene believe that. Irene wont go out of the office anyway, she didn't need to lie.

While trying to bite her cupcake, she saw two girls running towards her on her heels.

"Why are you calling us in such a rush, my nails are half way done!" Joy showed Wendy her nails.

"Thank God! Mine's are done!" Yeri said as she smile and looking at her own pink nails with diamond like character on it.

"Shut it!" Joy said to her.

"You shut it! Why it took you so long to choose the color!" Yeri said.

"Ya! Have some manner! Just because you are a legal adult now you lose your manner! Oh wait, you dont have one from the start!" - Joy.

"Hey! I didn't-" 

"SHUT . IT ." Wendy glared at both siblings.

"Oops.." Yeri said.

"Where the heck is Seulgi?" Wendy started to pissed. She closed her eyes and tapping her tea spoon on the cupcake's plate. She's been waiting for 45 minutes and Seulgi is not there yet.

Joy and Yeri looked around trying to find Seulgi.

"Oh there she is!" Yeri said as she pointed at the woman with a cap and big round shades walking through the entrance.

"Sorry i'm late, I tried my best to hide my bareface since you dont give me enough time to go to the salon." Seulgi said. "I'm still a super model you know."

"It's freaking 2 PM miss, how can you just woke up?" Joy said.

" I just finished the whole season of Game of Throne this morning at 6. I'm exhausted now-"

Wendy sighed. "Okay whatever. Now let's get to our business.."

"Wait! Can i at least buy something first? I'm hungry.." Seulgi said as she turned around to call the waiter.

Wendy just took a very very deep sighed.

_

All the food and drink now on the table already. Wendy just sipped on her drink waiting for the girls to be ready.

"Okay, you may start." Seulgi said as she bite on her vegan hamburger.

"So.. Irene has been weird lately. Anyone know something?" Wendy said.

Yeri was clueless so she just bite on her own Red Velvet cheese cake. Seulgi also was just hungry so she continue eating. Joy blinked like a thousand times.

Wendy folded her arms on her chest, "Spill the tea Joy."

'Dang it!' Joy closed her eyes. 

"Spill it, its for Irene's own good." Seulgi said.

"What actually happened?" Joy asked Wendy.

"Well, she kinda become more anti social as she locked herself in her office room and wont meet any of her client except those who made a very important plan.

"Is that something new?" Yeri asked, still eating her cake.

"And she wants to hang out." Wendy continued.

"She WHAT?" Joy shouted.

Yeri and Seulgi both chocked on their food. "What???"

"See..." Wendy said.

"Damn i promise her already.." Joy whisper, more to herself.

"What promise Park Soo-Young ssi?" Wendy asked.

"Damn! I'm sorry unnie..." she whispered under her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter