Attracted

Bad Boy (Red Velvet x Winner)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

S Apartment

Gangnam

 

A buzz of phone vibration was heard through an apartment. A one big but quiet apartment.

"What?" A voice answered the phone.

"Mino-ya, do you want to join us for lunch?" said the person on the other side.

"No, hyung. I'm tired." Answered the person called Mino.

"Have you even eaten yet after we landed in Seoul?" The voice sounded worried.

"I ate bread on my way home."

"Do you still up to join us this evening?"

"I don't know, i'm tired hyung." he answered.

"Okay. Just call me if you want to join us. Seungyoon won't join us, he will head home right after we get lunch. It's just me and Seunghoon."

"He's still mad at me? Ck.. Okay Jinwoo hyung. I'll call you." with that he turned off the phone.

Taking his beer in one hand, resting his body on the sofa, turning on the TV but he didn't watch it, instead he only looked outside his window, the view of Han River. He felt peace.

But the peace didn't last long, as he's getting disturbed by the news on TV.

'WINNER finally is back to Korea after they finishing their World tour concert. The representative say-'

He turned that off.

And continued to watch Han River.

One can of beer become two, and three. It's 1 PM in the afternoon yet he keep drinking his beer.

He his phone to check on the time, but instead he found a bunch of messeges that were sent to him.

'Oppa, you're back to Korea? Congratulations! Let's eat sometimes for the past sake! - Yerin'

'Mino oppa, the last time was good. Call me when you have free time! -Chungha-'

'Mino-ya, you're back already? Nuna is waiting for you. Let's 'hangout' <3 - Hyolyn'

He keeps scrolling and saw messages he didn't even want to see.

"These girls really doesn't understand what one night stand is.." he then deleted all those messages.

He kept looking at the Han River as his last conversation with Seungyoon passed his mind.

"Why are you being like this? Aren't you tired?"  He said.

"Tired of what?" Mino answered.

"I saw you kiss two different dancers at the backstage. For pete sake Mino. All of those girl groups and now you aimed our dancer?"

Mino decided to be quiet.

"I know, you're frustrated. Or looking for inspiration you said? What a bull."

"Hey, language Seungyoon-a" Seunghoon tried to calm Seungyoon down. 

"I'm your leader! You have to at least respect me. These last two concerts you've been a mess!" He is now standing up from his seat and went towards Mino. "Aren't you tired of getting drunk? Sleeping around with those es who you don't even remember the name?"

"What do you want?" Mino finally said.

"I want you back!" Seungyoon said. "I want the old you back! I want my old friend Song Minho back, and not this so-called-boy. I'm tired to see those girls crying at backstage of music shows because you don't even remember their name. I'm tired seeing you randomly getting drunk. I want my friend back. That's it."

"How.." Mino answered. "How to get it back?" He was now looking at Seungyoon maintaining his calm voice. "With all these pressure on me, do you think i can get my self back? You're a singer yourself, you should know what i feel!" He raised his tone.

"I'm also tired, Seungyoon-a." He said in whisper.

 

He put down his can of beer and let a sigh. He pick up his phone and dealed a number.

"Oh Mino-ya?" The other side answered.

"Jinwoo Hyung, I will join you tonight.."

"What? Are you sure?"

"Let see if i can have fun tonight."

------------------------------------------------------------

RV Club

 

Music was heard through the alley. People dancing here and there. He saw some people he recognize, though not remembering the name.

RV Club. Another night, another story. Just like always. Mino thought.

"Oh, Minho-ya come here" Mino saw a man waving his hand from the second floor balcony.

He went up stair to find his friends gathering in a private room. He saw Bobby and Teddy was there too in the room.

"I thought it will be only us?" Mino asked.

"Yeah, we accidentally met them here, so we decided to join." Seunghoon answered.

He was sick seeing a bunch of YGs here and there in the club. He even sick of himself being in the club.

"What am i even doing here?" He whisper to himself.

"You okay, mate?" Bobby approached him.

"I'm tired." He answered calmly.

Bobby looked at him confusedly only to get a signal from Jinwoo to move away from Mino.

"Seungyoon-i is still mad at me?" Mino asked Jinwoo who is now sitting beside him.

"Errr.. I'm not sure.. Well..." Jinwoo scratched his head.

"He'll be even mad if he see me here. Glad he's not here." Mino then took a bottle of beer and pour some on his rock glass.

"How much have you drink at home?" A voice was heard from the door.

"Seungyoon-a, why are you here? You said you will be at home?" Seunghoon said.

"I know this will happen." He answered as he headed towards Mino and took his beer. "That's enough. You'll crush your self."

Mino didn't answer, he let a sigh and headed outside the room. He heard the boys talked about him on his way outside.

"Why are you being like that Seungyoon-a, just let him be." Seunghoon slapped Seungyoon's back.

"How can you see him being a mess hyung? Are you really his bestfriend?"

With that Mino closed the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter