Han River

Bad Boy (Red Velvet x Winner)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

S Apartment
Cheongdam-dong

Mino knew something was off with himself. He didn't go out much with girls these days. No, not because of what Seungyoon told him, he was just.. not in the mood.

It's been two weeks. His mood was all messed up, he didn't finish his 'meal'. He felt like he can't do it right. Something was really really off of him. And he didn't know what was wrong.

'Am i getting bored of these routine? Get drunk, get girls, woke up with headache and left them.'

Since the day he brought that girl home, he was really-really weird. He.. never brought random girl home. And there was just two girls that ever come to his house. And she's the second girl he ever brought home. Never in his wildest dream he brought his one night stand to his home, heck he brought her to sleep in his room, not the guest room.

He face palmed himself at what he did to himself. He stood up from his seat and took the car key and ready to head to the dorm to meet the other members.

All of them decided to meet there as they need to gather to order suits for Taeyang's wedding.

-

Wenrene Boutique
Apgujeong

"Are you sure it's here?" Mino heard Seunghoon asked their leader.

"Yes, it's what Hyorin-nuna told us." All four of them headed to the boutique.

It is really a boutique, a girl fashion store. All of the clothes were girls, and they only saw a few of men's clothes on the corner.

Seungyoon talked to the owner who was also the designer available here. Both of them agreeing in the design and start to measure the members' clothes size. The owner called his assistant and start measuring them.

The entire time, Mino couldn't take his eyes off the girl in front of him. No not the one who sit on the sofa and gawking at them, but the one who stood up there with measurement book in her hand. All looking cute with big hoodie and messy hair. 

'Are they sure its their owner? Not just an assistant?' he thought.

When it's his turn to be measured, he took a good look at the girl, who he didn't know the name. He felt something similar when he saw her, but he was sure he never meet that girl before. 

"Excuse me, can you like, bend your knees a bit?" the girl asked.

She looked down at the short girl in front of him and bent his knee a bit and let her measured the length of his shoulder. She then moved to his neck which caused her to asked, "What are you looking at sir?" without even looking at him and focusing on his neck.

She knew somebody was looking at her even when she didn't look back at him.

"Have we met before?" He asked.

She looked at his face and said, "I guess not? I rarely go out and i cant even tell who you are with that mask on." She answered. Yes, he was wearing a black mask to hide half of his face.

She then moved to his chest which she have to kinda hug him. "Wow, you are kinda small than your friends, but you are the tallest." she said as she looked at the measurement size.

'With this stress what do you expect me to be?' he thought. He is still looking at her without even blink a bit.

"Whats wrong?" She asked, now looking straight into his eyes.

"Nope." He answered.

In his head, Mino kept thinking on when did he meet her. 'There's no way she went to club with this kind of look. No, i didn't underestimate her or something, but she does look so innocent and cute. Look at her pale skin and red lips, and-'

'The am i thinking?' Mino slapped himself in mind.

He lost his desire of girls these past week, and he felt something by looking at this small-messy-fashion designer girl?

S Apartment
Cheongdam-dong

A few days passed, three more days to Taeyang's wedding. He was just back from his three days vacation in the Philippines. It was good that he could forget all the stress for a while. Taking scenery photos which made him really happy.

But he's here back at his apartment. And he was all alone. Again.

He his speaker and played a song with his phone. Winner's Baby Baby. The song that he wrote a few weeks a go, right here in this room.

He went to his refrigerator and took his last can of beer. He sat in his usual seat, the sofa near the big window with Han River as a view.

He let the song played through and the lyrics went in straight in to his head.

Baby baby, I don't like this night
Baby baby, I don't wanna be alone

Hey girls, if you're not busy
Wanna be with me tonight?
Oh baby, I won't ask for mu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter