The Red Velvet

Bad Boy (Red Velvet x Winner)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gangnam Apartment - Seoul

"Will you come with us on the weekend, Irene?" asked the girl with purpleish hair.

"No, i think i'd rather to stay at home" The other girl called answered.

Yes this other girl is Irene. Her name is Bae Juhyun or they call her Irene. She's 27 years old business woman. That purple-ish haired girl is her bestfriend, Wendy. They have been friends since their college days as they both were majoring in fashion design in the US. Together with her, they built a fashion brand called "Wenrene".

"Oh come on! It's 2018, you went out for like 5 times only last year. You said you will change!" said the girl with long black hair and short bangs. 

That one, is also her bestfriend. The one and only supermodel that all the Korean love nowadays, Kang Seulgi. Despite her small and short figure, she's been walking from Seoul to NY to Paris Fashion Week. She may looked fierce but definitely has a fluffly heart.

"Yeah i did, but i guess not anytime soon." Irene answered her.

"Unni, come on. Tonight, it's on me!" Said the girl with rainbow dress.

Yes, the girl with rainbow dress. The girl who has been an issue internationally because of her visual. Her name is Joy Park. A chaebol of Channel RV, an international broadcasting company. Being a chaebol, she's considered as a celebrity. She's been going from party to red carpet to movie premier around the world as the representative of her father. She's surely classy, but also surely one naughty spoiled kid.

"It's on you? Then i will come to!" Said the girl in pig tail.

This one is Katy Kim, or we called her by her Korean name now, Yeri. She's Joy's cousin. Yes, another chaebol in the group. And having a similar personality as Joy, this one spoiled high school girl was sent back from the US to South Korea to live independently, but she ended up left her school dorm and decided to live with Joy in Park's residence in Gangnam. 

"Hey, you're still a kid!" Irene said to her.

"Come on unni! I am 19 years old this year, i am officially and adult! I will also graduate soon you know!" Yeri answered back.

"Listen to mommy you spoiled kid" Said Joy to Yeri.

Yes mommy. Irene is the mom of these four kiddos. Not "real mom" but well, act as mom. She doesn't know she ended up being friends with them. From a super model to chaebols, never in her wildest dream she will be a part of this elite group.

All of this starts on her scholarship to the States. She is originally came from a regular family in Dae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter