no escape.

it’s love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day after the bet was made, Jennie felt idiotic that she even agreed to that bet. She shouldn't decline, but her ego was too big, now she must court that rude nerdy girl. Her love life is already frustrating enough, at this point she’s only digging a deeper grave.

Great, just great, I wanted to focus on my relationship with Hanbin but now I have to delay that. Ughhhhhhh. - Jennie thought.

I should dress up today, she'll regret ignoring me. Ugh, how am I gonna do this, she literally doesn't know who I am. Maybe I should just tell Lisa I don't want to do this, but she'll make fun of me… - Jennie.

Jennie was debating whether she should do this or not. There is too much on her plate already, she doesn't want more on her plate. There's also a dance coming up, and this means that she can't attend it with Hanbin if she is gonna fully court the girl. 

(At School)

"Goodmorning Jennie." Many students wave and try to talk to Jennie when they see her, but she just ignores them as she marches to the classroom.

She walked to class and sat in her seat behind Y/N, but she saw that Y/N didn't have a seatmate, so she decided to occupy the seat by Y/N. The younger girl was sleeping, so Jennie didn't want to bother her, worried that yesterday might repeat itself. 

I need to change her impression of me, I need to make a good impression. - Jennie thought

"Hey, wake up class is starting." Y/N felt someone shaking her shoulder, confused on who had woken since she doesn’t have a seatmate. 

"Oh...thanks" Y/N sleepily rubbed her eyes, she wasn't wearing her glasses and her hair was pulled back. Jennie admitted that she doesn't look that bad.

"Wait... Why are you sitting here?" Y/N asked, staring at the girl by her. 

"I'm your seatmate from now on, oh and sorry for my behavior yesterday." Jennie gave Y/N a fake smile, trying to look as sincere as possible.

“Yesterday…?” Jennie covered in shock, the younger girl doesn’t remember their encounter yesterday. It offended Jennie, but she acted as if it was fine. 

At first, it was fine, but Jennie always bothers the younger girl with every chance she gets. Y/N gets more and more annoyed as time passes, Y/N doesn't really like to socialize with people, because of Jennie, she's getting stares from others, which makes her extremely uncomfortable. She decided to ask Jennie what she wants and why she keeps bothering her.

"Be my slave and listen to whatever I say for a month, then I'll stop bothering you." Jennie stated and smiled sweetly. This might be the only chance of her ever getting close to this girl, since Y/N is so nonchalant and is too hard to crack. Jennie might as well get straight to the point. 

"A month?? 30 days? What's the point anyway?" Y/N asked, to be honest Y/N feel so lost right now. Why would this random girl come out of nowhere, start bothering her, and now is asking her to be a slave.

Jennie can tell that Y/N is hesitating, but she can’t back out now.

"You want a quiet school life, don't you? FYI I'm the most popular girl in school so you better listen to what I say or your life will be hell." Jennie smiles and blinks innocently, then tuck the hair that was on your face aside. To be honest, Jennie would not do the girl any harm nor would ask her minion to attack the girl, she only wanted to pressure the girl into agreeing.

"Y-you're blackmailing me?" Y/N was shocked, how can a person with an angelic face be so evil. 

Y/N didn't want trouble, so she agreed to Jennie's offer, but she didn't know that the choice she made would forever change her. 

How can someone be so naive? -Jennie thought and shook her head.

Jennie would never have thought that the younger would agree so easily, and was dumbfounded at how naive the girl was. 

__________________________________________________________________

(Couple days later)

Being Jennie slave is hard, is an understatement, Y/N would get bossed around every freaking minute by Jennie. 

"Y/N, I'm thirsty!"

"Y/N my shoulder hurts."

"Y/N, I don't understand this!"

"Y/N talk!" Y/N this Y/N that. 

To make matters worse, the teacher groups her and Jen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter