confrontation

it’s love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person POV.

 

Rosé was getting frustrated with Lisa. The girl kept following her around and acted too friendly. Lisa would also make an effort to visit Rosé every break, and it was annoying how loud the girl got. Rosé doesn’t know how to politely turn the girl down, because she was still a friend of her cousin. 

 

“Would you like to hang out with me after school today?” The girl was once again in Rose’s class instead of her own. This was probably the hundred times the girl has asked Rosé that question now.

 

“Fine.” Rosé sighed and covered her face. Lisa was loudly cheering and doing the joyous dance, in front of the whole class. 

 

Feeling guilty since she has been turning down Lisa too many times. It might also be a good chance to get her mind off of the whole Y/N and Jennie situation. Rosé also figured she should give Lisa a chance, maybe the girl wanted to be friends with her. 

 

-

 

“I’M OVER HERE ROSE.” Rosé quickly spotted the black haired girl in the parking lot, and waved her hand excitedly. She reminded Rosé of an overly hyper kid who had just eaten some candies. 

 

“Where are we heading?” Lisa didn’t tell Rosé much about the location they’re heading toward, and doesn’t seem to want to. “You just have to wait and see, I promise you won’t regret it.” She smirked and accelerated, causing Rosé to clench her seatbelt even tighter. 

 

The ride was somewhat long, and Rosé fell asleep in the car. They stopped shortly to eat some food. Lisa had to wake up the sleeping girl, but not after she admired Rosé's face. They ate in a hurry, because Lisa insisted they need to reach the place in time or it’ll be too late.

 

“Hey wake up, we’re here.” Rosé had once again fallen asleep in the car, and woken up by Lisa. It was already dark outside, she glanced out the window and noted they were a secluded place. “Where am I?” Sensing Rosé nervousness, Lisa laughed at the silly girl. 

 

“Don’t worry, I’m not going to murder you.” Rosé awkwardly laughed, she was embarrassed since she didn’t expect Lisa to read her expression. “I know a shortcut back, it won’t take long. We should be back before midnight.” Lisa assured, after noticing that she saw how Rosé kept glancing at her watch.

 

“We can’t stay in the car forever, the point is to admire the view.” Lisa extended her hand out to Rosé, and guided her toward the prepared picnic, decorated in the trunk of her car. “Picnic at night? How unique.” Rosé chuckled, observing the setup. Rosé appreciated the effort Lisa put in, she had also brought along a guitar.

 

“How did you know?” Rosé asked while examining the guitar, it looked rather similar to the one she saw in Jennie's room. “Well, I asked Jennie what you liked.” Lisa shyly stated, it was cute. 

 

“Thank you so much.” Rosé felt apologetic for the way she treated the girl before, and how she thought her persistence was annoying. “No problem, I, uh. I saw how you seem unhappy these past days, so I wanted to show you around and cheer you up.” Lisa explained.

 

 It was true, after the dinner with Y/N, Rosé has been quite depressed since. Also, it doesn't help when Y/N haven’t been trying to make an effort to explain to her, but Rosé can’t blame her, they’re not in that type of relationship. 

 

“Someone has been paying attention to me.” Rosé teased the girl to lessen the tense atmosphere. “Hey! You’re Jennie’s cousin, so I wanted to get along with you, it’s not like I’m a weirdo who likes to watch you or anything.” Lisa nervously defended herself, causing Rosé to burst out laughing. 

 

“I was joking, oh my gosh. You’re funny.” Lisa blushed out of embarrassment but also due to Rosé's compliment. 

 

The two sat with the trunk opened to watch the stars and over the building lights. They asked simple questions to get to know each other more, and Lisa was very interested in Rosé lifestyle in Australia. Rosé also found out that Lisa also had a strong passion for music, the girl even played music and dance for her. 

 

“What other instrument do you play?” Lisa curiously asked. Jennie did say that Rosé really likes music. Lisa could see the way Rosé's eyes light up when talking about music, and how she smiles when Lisa agrees with her. 

 

“I also play the piano. I’ve been trying to write songs recently, since singing is also a hobby of mine.” Rosé shyly said the last part, she’s not very confident in her singing, but she wanted to get more feedback. 

 

“Would you mind singing for me? If you feel uncomfortable, that's fine.” Lisa waited for Rosé to reply in anticipation, and sighed in a relief when she saw Rosé picking up the guitar. 

 

“I don't mind, I was actually waiting for you to ask.” Lisa's heart flutters at the sight of the girl playing the guitar. The way Rosé went from being shy to confidently strumming the guitar was extremely attractive for Lisa. 

 

Amaze was an understatement, Lisa wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter