more about you

it’s love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Not sure if you guys know but "- Jennie" are thoughts by that person, just wanna make sure that you do.)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author POV.

 

“I’m back.” Jennie announced as she arrived home.

 

“Oh, you’re back early. Where’s Chaeyoung?” Mrs. Kim asked. 

 

“I don’t know.” Jennie replied shortly and sullenly stomp upstairs to her room, Mrs. Kim could tell her daughter was not in a good mood, so she decided to not ask further. 

 

The minute Jennie entered her room, she quickly threw herself on her bed. Conflicted with the way she was feeling, and frustrated she’s even feeling this way to begin with. Jennie must admit that she has become attached to Y/N, but she didn’t think that she liked the girl this much. She could only groan and stuff her face in her pillow, feeling more irritated that all she wants to do right now is to pick up the phone and call Y/N. 

 

“I’m back.” Jennie could hear Rosé’s loud but lovely voice exclaimed. The voices of her mother and Rosé became muffles, but Jennie could still hear their laughter from her room. She was about to head down the stairs but her phone that was laying on her nightstand started ringing.

 

*My Slaves*

 

Jennie happily rushed to her phone, and was about to press accept, but she remembered what she saw at the mall, so she declined.

 

My Slaves: Why?

 

Jennie smiled in satisfaction after leaving the younger girl on read. 

 

“Jennie, come down and eat dinner.” 

 

The dinner went smoothly, even though her father was once again absent. Mrs. Kim decided to excuse herself first, since she has to go on a business trip in the morning. Rosé could tell that Jennie wasn’t herself today, but waited until Mrs. Kim left to ask. 

 

“What is troubling you?” Jennie immediately sighed. She was glad that Rosé asked, but she felt bad if she rants about her love life to the girl. 

 

“Long story.” 

 

“We have all night Unnie.” Rosé said and smiled. This girl is too kind and considerate.

 

Jennie proceeded to basically tell Rosé everything about Y/N, and Hanbin. Well, she purposely left out the bet and how she kissed Hanbin. Rosé was quiet for a minute, as if she was thinking of good advice to give Jennie. 

 

“I know it’s messy.” Jennie said the minute she saw Rosé conflicted face.

 

“It’s difficult since you need to figure your feelings out first Unnie, if you truly like the girl that you shouldn’t have accepted his invitation to the dance and lead him on. You should also be honest with the girl about your feelings, if that’s how you truly felt.” Rosé stated.

 

“Are you sure about her?” Jennie immediately started to think about how she wanted Y/N to only smile at her, hug her, cuddle her, stay with her, love her, and....

 

“Oh god…” Jennie mumbled when she realized how much she was starting to like this girl. 

 

Rosé already got the answer to her question when she saw the realization on Jennie’s face. The two talk a little more about the subject, before Jennie changed the subject by asking Rosé where she went.

 

“I met up with a close friend.” Her face beams when she starts talking about this friend.

 

“Close friend as in?” Jennie asked. Rosé was confused at first but immediately blushed when she realized what Jennie was hinting at.

 

“No, we’re not like that...yet.” Rosé's face was probably redder than a tomato and Jennie could only laugh at her cousin, who looked like a love counselor back then but now is blushing like a lovesick girl. 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Left on read…” Y/N confusingly stared at her phone. Jennie is so bipolar, she was just fine with the girl at school, but why is she acting mad now?

 

Y/N called to ask if Jennie wanted to play a game, which she also wanted to make up for yesterday for hanging up so urgently. 

 

“I don’t think I’m going to the dance.” Y/N could hear her brother said as she was heading to the kitchen. 

 

He always talks so loudly on the phone. - Y/N

 

“I can’t leave my baby sister alone at home.” Jimin continued, causing Y/N to roll her eyes, he uses her as an excuse whenever he doesn’t want to do something. 

 

“Using me as your excuse again?” Jimin smiled sheepishly when he saw his sister.

 

“Not this time, but if you want to go, I'll go with you.” Y/N gave her brother a disgusted look and walked back to her room. 

 

Jimin can be so clingy to Y/N sometimes, she used to be confused with his actions, but as time passed she realized why her brother didn’t want to leave her alone at home. Jimin would only go out on the days that their parents are not home, not that they minded him going out, he didn’t want his sister to be home alone with his parents. 


 

“Just go, I’ll be fine.” Y/N abruptly stopped at the stair and said to her brother.

 

“No.” He said, giving her an uninterested look. “Never.”

 

Their parents are not physically abusive, but are verbally abusive. Which is worse, since invisible wounds are the one that hurt the most. He wouldn’t risk having fun and leaving them home alone with his sister, they would chew her up. 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Saturday Night

 

Jennie went to Lisa's house to get ready with the rest, and it was a mess since everyone was late and started rushing last hour. The friend group managed to leave the house on time, and arrived at the location for the dance. The school always spends big bucks on these types of dances and festivals, and to ensure their students' safety they also usually rent out the whole place for the dance. 

 

“When is Hanbin coming?” Jennie could hear Nayeon ask Jackson, to which the guy only shrugged his shoulder and shook his head.

 

“Oh man, he's really letting his date wait like this?” Jungkook chimed in.

 

Jennie didn’t mind, since that meant she could avoid the awkward encounter. However, it also means she would most likely be spending the night alone at the dance since everyone has their date.

 

Jungkook and Lisa are a pair, Jisoo and Taehyung, Nayeon and Jeongyeon, Irene and Seulgi, Joy and Wendy, Bambam and Jackson are the only one without a date, but they’re probably gonna be moving around a lot since they’re the life of the party. She already knows that Jungkook and Taehyung are gonna stick with each other, and Lisa and Jisoo are also gonna be in their own world. 

 

As the friend group settled in, people started to separate, leaving Jisoo, Lisa, Jackson, and Jennie behind. 

 

“Chanwoo just texted me about Hanbin. Apparently they went drinking last night and Hanbin got caught, so he’s kinda grounded?” Jackson stated, before bidding the group goodbye and disappearing to the dance floor.

 

“He can’t control himself, why can’t he just wait after the dance to go drink.” Jisoo said and sighed. Jennie wasn’t as disappointed but was glad that he didn’t make it. She can’t imagine having to spend the whole night with him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter