bothersome

it’s love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Saturday)

 

“Unnie, I’ve noticed that you’ve been hanging out with Y/N a lot lately.” Lisa whined “You don’t even hang out with Jisoo and I anymore.”

 

“Lisa, we literally see each other every day at school.” Jennie replied. She was annoyed that Lisa has been going on and on about how she has been distant lately, and nagging at her for not hanging out with them. Jennie knows that Lisa was trying to indicate something, but chooses to ignore the hints.

 

“Unnie we’re coming to your house, prepare some food!” Lisa said through the phone before hanging up. Jennie groaned, she didn’t have time to reject the girl. She does feel bad for neglecting them recently, but it can’t be helped since these days all she wants to do is spend time with Y/N.

 

I didn’t even get to decline, ugh wonder what Y/N is doing. - Jennie

 

Jennie was kinda annoyed that Y/N didn't call or text her at all today, she was hoping the girl would call and ask to hang out with her but it was just Lalisa.

 

Jennie and Y/N have been getting closer and closer each day. The younger girl is blunt and easy-going, which Jennie really appreciates her for not being fake. It was nice to make new friends without worrying about them approaching you for your wealth or popularity. Jennie could sense that the younger girl is not completely comfortable with her presence yet, which saddens her, but she won’t admit it.  Sometimes, when spending time with Y/N, Jennie totally forgets about the bet and why this started in the first place. She fully let herself enjoy Y/N company. 

__________________________________________________________________

 

On the hand, Y/N was just chilling watching Netflix at her house. She had been watching these shows for hours now, this was how Y/N normally spent her weekend.

 

I’m finally FREE! No one is bossing me around! - Y/N

 

Turning off the TV after she noticed that she has been up for too long now. She was about to take a nap when her phone beep, indicating someone has texted her. Y/N was gonna ignore it, but after 2 min it was still beeping like crazy.

 

“Ugh who could it be? WHY ARE YOU TEXTING ME WHEN WE’RE IN THE SAME HOUSE!”  Thinking it was her lazy brother that has been texting her, because he was too lazy to come downstairs to talk.

 

“WASN’T ME I’M TALKING TO MY FRIEND!” A loud voice can be heard from upstairs, screaming back at Y/N.

 

Y/N groaned, then stood up to get her phone from the TV table.

 

The Cutest

10 text messages

 

“Huh who is this?”  Y/N doesn’t remember saving anyone in her contact as ‘the cutest’.

 

The cutest: Ya! Why haven’t you text me? Want to go hang out tomorrow?

 

The cutest: Let’s hang out tmr.

 

The cutest: No, we ARE going to hang out tmr.

 

The cutest: Are you ignoring me?

 

The cutest: Answer me right now.

 

The cutest: Or else

 

The cutest: Y/N

 

The cutest: Y/N

 

The cutest: Y/N

 

The cutest: Y/N

 

Y/N just stare at her phone, having no intention of replying, she seriously does not want to go. Acting as Jennie slave during the weekday is enough, the weekend is her day off. However, she can’t say no, knowing Jennie, the older girl would probably boss her more if she said no.

 

Does she have nothing better to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter