arrived

it’s love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd Person POV.

 

“Mom is it true?” Jennie asked her mother. 

 

“Jennie, calm down and change out of your uniform first.” Mrs. Kim said as she was fixing dinner for later. 

 

“Mom, answer me first!!” Jennie whined.

 

“Is what true?” Mrs. Kim asked as she proceeded to cook.

 

“That Chaeyoung is coming back!!” Jennie said excitedly, well more like she screamed.

 

“Yes, I also forgot to tell you that you will need to go pick her up tomorrow. I was planning to go myself, but my secretary told me about an urgent meeting with a client.” 

 

“Oh my gosh, I’m so excited! Will she be staying with us? Is Aunty coming too?” Jennie bombarded her mom with questions out of excitement.

 

“Yes, she will be staying with us for a while. I think she said she will finish her schooling here, your aunt is not coming.” Mrs. Kim slowly answered all her daughter's questions.

 

“What?! Aunty is letting Chaeyoung come to Korea alone, and she’s also letting her stay?” Jennie exclaimed in shock. The Aunt that Jennie knew would never let her daughter out of her grasp, she was a very strict woman.

 

“After what happened with Alice, she’s afraid Chaeyoung would do the same thing.” Mrs. Kim explained. Alice, Chaeyoung's older sister, had run away from home a couple months ago. They still haven't found out her location, but Jennie and Chaeyoung knew where she was because she had told them her plan before leaving.

 

“Oh, they still haven’t found her?” Jennie acted as if she was surprised.

 

“No, your Aunt suspected Chaeyoung knew something about this, but Chaeyoung is tough to crack. Chaeyoung probably threatened to run away too if she didn’t let her return to Korea.” Mrs. Kim said and shakes her head. She had tried to convince her sister to let Alice pursue her dream, but her sister was too stubborn and refused. She felt happy that her niece had to run away from home to pursue her dream, but felt sad for her sister's situation.

 

“Wow.” That was all Jennie could say. She knew that Chaeyoung was a tough girl, but for her to go this extent was surprising. 

 

Is there something in Korea that Chaeyoung is so anxiously wanting to return for? - Jennie

 

Jennie knew that Chaeyoung didn’t want to return to Korea with the simple intention of seeing her cousin, Jennie. Chaeyoung was not the type to rush things, which she had said before that she was waiting for his sister to come for her. 

 

I will find a nice time to ask her more about this. - Jennie

 

“Go change, your father will be home soon.” Mrs. Kim said, and snapped Jennie of her thoughts.

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

(Morning)

Thursday

2 more days till the dance

 

“Jenduekieee!” Jisoo screamed out as she rushed towards her friend, with Lisa chasing her from behind.

 

“Why are you guys so excited in the morning?” Jennie pushes both Lisa and Jisoo away as both try to hug her.

 

“I won’t be here for lunch, I need to leave early today.” Jennie said as the three walked to their classes.

 

“Why?” Lisa asked.

 

“I need to pick up my cousin from the airport.” Jennie replied, she abruptly stopped as she pulled both her friends back towards the direction of the school gate.

 

“Why are we heading back there, and why can’t one of your people go pick her up instead?” Jisoo and Lisa questioned.

 

“My mom wants me to go, and I haven’t seen my cousin in a while so…” 

 

“Why are you dragging us Jenduekieee.” Jisoo whined.

 

“Oooooh we forgot to wait for her little bestie Y/N.” Lisa teased as she realized the reason why Jennie was pulling them back to the direction of the school gate.

 

“Shut up Lalisa.” Jennie said as she rolled her eyes.

 

“Doesn’t she normally come to school earlier than us though?” Lisa asked.

 

“I just texted her, and she didn’t reply, probably on her way.” 

 

“Wow, texting casually now? Very Nice!” Lisa continues to tease Jennie, as Jisoo only looks at both of her friends disapprovingly. 

 

The three arrived at the gate and waited with Jennie, they chatted about the school gossips and some random things.

 

“You forgot to tell us about the Hanbin thing yesterday.” Lisa said.

 

“He just asked me to the dance, and that’s all.” Jennie said with a bored look on her face, her eyes continuing to gaze at the gate.

 

“What with that reaction? Where is the excitement?” Lisa asked. She was confused with how bored Jennie looked, in the past Jennie would get excited and would gush about Hanbin for hours over some simple action he did.

 

Jisoo just quietly listens to their conversation and closely observes Jennie's action and facial expression.

 

“Well, we also kissed, but that’s all.” 

 

“KISSED.” Lisa and Jisoo exclaimed loudly.

 

Jennie could only roll her eyes before telling them both to shush. This calm and collected Jennie didn’t go unnoticed by Jisoo. Jennie's behavior was odd, very odd to Jisoo. Jennie wouldn't have shushed them but continued to brag about the kiss, based on her reaction it’s as if Jennie didn’t want people to know about the kiss. Jisoo wanted to ask Jennie to talk to her privately later, but before she could even speak up, she saw Jennie's face lit up before running towards someone. 

 

“Look at her, acting all cute, and saying good morning. She didn’t even seem that happen when she saw us.” Lisa said as she looked at the pairs ahead of her. Jisoo could only look silently and think of a way to approach Jennie about her recent behavior. 

 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

“I’m not eating lunch with you today, again. Don’t miss me too much.” Jennie said before hooking arms with Y/N.

 

“Ok.” Y/n replied shortly, which made Jennie feel kind of annoyed.

 

“That’s all? You won’t ask why?” Jennie wanted Y/N to care, but Y/N is always so nonchalant.

 

“Why?” Y/N asked, even though the reason why she asked was because Jennie basically told her to, Jennie was still feeling gidd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter