sick.

it’s love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tuesday

Jennie is anxiously waiting for Y/N in front of the school gate, normally the younger girl would be here by now. Jennie is worried that something bad has happened, her class will start in 5 minutes and Jennie still can't spot the younger girl. Jennie decides to ditch her class and drive her car to Y/N house, she rang the doorbell and within a min a man with dirty blonde hair opened the door.

"Uhm who are you?" The man questions her. They both stared at each other, Jennie had no intention of talking first due to shock.

"Ohhh, you must be Y/N friend? come in come in." the man interrupted her before she could even answer his question. Jennie noticed that the man had hickies all over his neck and negative thoughts started invading her head.

Omg did Y/N and that guy.....no way she's not the type to, and she didn't even say that she was in a relationship. - Jennie

"Here's her room, she's inside." The man said then left. Jennie knocked on the door twice before entering, she saw Y/N laying on her bed with her eyes close. Why is she still sleeping? Was Jennie first thought. She then approaches Y/N and notices something unusual, Y/N is sweating and her face is really red. The man returned with a cup of water and a couple of pills.

"Y/N here take some med." the man helped sit Y/N up and let her lean on him. Jennie was uncomfortable seeing how close the man was to Y/N, her eyes then turned to Y/N who looked really sick but still managed to mumble thank you. 

"Your friend is here to visit you." The man said, Y/N looked up and was surprised to see Jennie standing in front of her. 

"What are you doing here?" Y/N managed to mumble, then pats the other side bed, indicating for Jennie to sit down.

"I was worried about you, since you didn't come to school." This causes Y/N to smile, she then turns to the man and tells him that she is okay now. The man then left the room, Y/N lays down pulling Jennie with her.

"Who is that man?" Jennie hesitates as she asks, and she couldn't help but blush from the unexpected contact. Both her and Y/N are laying on the bed together, with Y/N arms that are wrapped around her waist.

"That's my brother, his name is Jimin." Y/N whispered, Jennie could hear the younger girl clearly, though since they are dangerously close right now.

"Oh, I thought...nevermind." Jennie stopped because she was too embarrassed to continue, Y/N got what Jennie wanted to say and giggled. Jennie was surprised by Y/N attitude right now, she seems so bold and playful. 

The two lay side by side in silence for some time, Y/N had her eyes closed as if she was trying to regain her strength. Jennie was snuggling against the girl comfortably and listening to Y/N heartbeat.

"Jennie, are you water? Cuz you make me wet." Y/N starts laughing like a mad man when she sees Jennie's expression, and rolling around on the bed. Jennie can feel her heartbeat fasten but try to play it cool, she hits Y/N arm and pulls her closer. 

"Hey Jennie do you like pepsi? Because you're so-da-licious!" Y/N continue to sprout out cheesy pick-up lines.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Jennie put her hand on Y/N forehead to feel her temperature.

"You're hot." Y/N was still burning, but she seemed better now.

"I know, thanks babe." Y/N said and started laughing again. Jennie turned her back toward Y/N, so she couldn't see that Jennie was blushing.

Does she always act like this when she's sick? - Jennie

Jennie snaps out of her thought when Y/N arm pulls her closer, Y/N rests her head on Jennie's shoulder and snuggles against Jennie's neck. This action causes Jennie's heart to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter