ert

it’s love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Y/N is impatiently tapping her foot as she waits outside her house. Jennie was the one telling her that she should be on time, but now Jennie is the one that’s 30 minutes late. After 5 minutes, Y/N saw a lambo pulling up, and she wasn't surprised to see Jennie in the driver seat.

 

“Cmon gets in!” Jennie said and waved excitedly. Y/N rolls her eyes as she walks toward the lambo.

 

“Where are we even going?” Y/N asks as she stares out the window, already wishing that the day is over, so she can go home soon.

 

“We are going to an amusement park!” Jennie said she was super excited to go with Y/N, but she didn’t want to tell the younger girl that.

 

Y/N doesn’t like crowded places, she would rather stay at home and sleep. Her brother is the opposite of her, he would always force her to go outside, but he would be unable to convince her most of the time. He’s super protective and always compliments and hypes her up, but she can’t get rid of her hatred for outdoor activities and crowded places. Y/N smiles unconsciously, thinking about the times her brother beats her classmate up for insulting her.

 

“Who are you thinking of?” Jennie asked, she was annoyed at the thought of Y/N thinking of someone else while smiling like that. She doesn’t know why or when she started to feel possessive of Y/N.

 

“No one.” Y/N's short reply annoys Jennie even more. The car is once again quiet, Jennie was irritated, but the dense girl didn’t notice at all throughout the car ride. 

 

Why am I like this, what the heck. - Jennie

 

“We’re here!” Jennie immediately jumped out of the car and dragged Y/N into the park, still irritated, but she’s trying her best to suppress that feeling by thinking about the amusement park. 

 

Jennie was so excited she didn’t notice that she was holding Y/N hands the entire time, Jennie finally released Y/N's hand when Y/N asked if she could go buy a drink. She mentally scolded herself for holding the girl's hand, and hated how she actually missed the touch when their hand untangled.

 

Y/N was frustrated due to the lengthy line, and hope that Jennie didn’t mind waiting for her. She quickly rushed towards the spot Jennie was standing at, but saw three boys crowding Jennie while the older girl clearly looked uncomfortable.

 

Ugh, why does she have to be so beautiful. Attracting all these ants... - Y/N

 

“Uh excuse me, but can you stop bothering her and move out of the way.” Y/N squeeze in between them and stand in front of Jennie. Y/N is quite tall so she was taller than two of them, while she was about the same height as the third. They didn’t really intimate her.

 

“And who are you?” The blonde dude asks and stares at her with a disgusted look.

 

“She’s my girlfriend, you got a problem?” Jennie was extremely flustered at first, because of Y/N’s statement. But the look the blonde dude was giving Y/N ticked Jennie off. 

 

How dare he’s looking at my Y/N like that...this … - Jennie

 

“Sure babe sureeee, that’s like the worst excuse.” The black hair dude said and laughed out loud along with his friends. Y/N eyebrows twitched in annoyance, but she remained calm  and just stared the three dudes down. The three still show no intention of leaving Jennie alone. 

 

Y/N don’t know what took over her, but she leaned over and kissed Jennie cheek. Jennie was shocked and that caused Y/N to blush madly out of embarrassment, because of her rash action. 

 

“Yeah whatever, everyone does that.” The tallest dude said, still not convinced of the lie.

 

“Cmon hot thang, only one night with me or us if you want.” The blonde dude smirks. Jennie wanted to do nothing more than to wipe their smugs off their face.

 

Jennie noticed that Y/N was still frozen, so she leaned over and kissed Y/N on the lips. At that moment Y/N and Jennie felt like the world stopped spinning and everything around them was frozen in place. The three dudes gave the two a disgusted look and walked away.

 

“Um I uh yea.” Y/N couldn’t even talk, Jennie was amused to see the usually calm girl to be so flustered that she couldn’t even talk. She was also shocked by her bold action back then, and tried her best to hide her reddened face. 

 

“Let’s go on that ride!” Jennie said as she held Y/N hand, dragging her to the next ride.

 

The two took no break in between as they went from one ride after another, both enjoyed the thrill. Y/N couldn’t lie, but she did have fun today because of Jennie. The older girl tried her best to make Y/N feel comfortable and was awfully nice, it weirded Y/N out a little since she was acting too different from how she acted at school. 

 

(Night time)

 

Jennie dropped Y/N off at her house and went home, after sneakily pecking Y/N cheek. Jennie gave herself the excuse that she wanted to poke fun at Y/N, but in reality she just wanted to kiss the younger girl again.

 

Y/N stood outside and dazed out for a while, before walking into the house. She was still thinking about the kisses, and couldn’t help but get confused. 

 

Maybe, it’s usual for friends to do that. Since ‘she’ does that too. - Y/N

 

“Well well, look who we have here.” Y/N jumped because of the figure in the dark that was leaning against the wall, waiting for her.

 

“What the- why are you still up Jimin.” Y/N stuttered in shock.

 

“You forgot the Oppa.” Jimin said as he ran toward Y/N, he was worrying since she had left the house. It has been a long time, since Y/N voluntarily left the house on the weekend.

 

“Oppa.”

 

“How can I go to bed when my baby is still outside at 8pm, did you know how worried I was??.... Blah blah blah…” Jimin ranted on and on.

 

“Stop being so dramatic Oppa.” Y/N said and pulled Jimin off of her, she wanted to go shower and pass out in bed.

 

“So did you have fun?” Jimin asked, he was also curious who she was with, since he saw the luxurious car but didn’t get to see the person dri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter