my feelings

it’s love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie POV.

 

I didn’t feel like waking up and going to school today, my body felt like it was gonna break apart and melt if I were to step down my bed. It also didn’t help that I didn’t get that much sleep last night. The unwanted memory of the conversation I had with Rosé came rushing back, and the only thing I could do was push my face against my pillow, trying not to scream out in frustration. Of all the people in this world, Y/N have to be the one that Rosé has been waiting for. The two questions that have been running through my head since last night were, should I fight for Y/N or not?

 

“I don’t have the right to…” I mumbled as I stared at my reflection in the mirror, ashamed that I even had the thought of taking Y/N away from Rosé when this all started because of a foolish bet. 

 

However, I knew that I wouldn’t be able to restrain the greed of wanting to be by her, that was flourishing inside me each day. It gets dangerous for me, the more that I watch her, the riskier it gets, as I begin to desire her more and more.  

 

If I need to compare Y/N to something, it would be a clear gemstone. The way she shines so brilliantly when talking about music and arts, the way she attentively listens to the speaker, and how well-mannered she is. Just like a clear gemstone, she holds no lies, nor is she fake, she’s truly perfect. I would fall for her too if I were Rosé, and it also seems like they have a special relationship that I can’t come in between to begin with. 

 

“I will be heading out now.” Rosé's voice snapped me out of my trance.

 

“Where are you going? It’s still early.” I question, not knowing what she was up to. 

 

“I will be exploring the city since I need to attend school in a couple days.” She said before bidding me a goodbye, and left. 

 

I also had to start rushing and grabbing my stuff to head to school, almost late because I was daydreaming about Y/N. 

 

____________________________________________________________________________

 

Third Person POV.

 

During the ride to school, Jennie had set her mind on ignoring Y/N and tried to distance herself from the girl. She’ll just admit to Lisa and the others that she lost the bet, and hopefully will also lose her feeling for Y/N. 

 

But her whole plan went down the drain when she saw the girl waiting at the gate for her, it was the first time that the younger girl had done so. Jennie's heart couldn’t help but skip a beat, as she stared at the waiting figure, and how Y/N's face suddenly lit up upon seeing her. 

 

“Hey. I waited because I didn’t see you waiting for me, I kind of figured that you might be late.” Y/N said, sounding more cheerful than ever. Normally this would’ve gotten Jennie extremely happy, But the girl was trying to ignore Y/N, so this frustrated her since Y/N is making it difficult for her. 

 

Jennie stood in front of Y/N and closely observed her face, wondering when it all started. When did her heart start beating even without Y/N taking off her glasses, or looking “decent”. When did her heart race merely hearing the younger one's voice or seeing her figure? When...did she start to love the girl for all the minor reasons and moments...

 

Y/N was confused with Jennie's action, so she just stood there and waited for Jennie to come back to her senses. Noticing that some strand of hair was getting in Jennie’s face, Y/N softly tucked the strand of hair behind Jennie’s ear, which startled Jennie a little.

 

“I would love to stand out here all day with you, but we’re about to be late.” Y/N said before pulling Jennie in the building, who was still flustered and puzzled because of Y/N sweet actions.

 

The two settled in their seats, and waited for the teachers to arrive. Jennie was still deep in her thoughts, and she looked troubled so it worried Y/N. She debates whether she should ask the older girl about her problem, or wait for the girl to be ready to talk to her about it.

 

The talk they had lately, undoubtedly brought them closer, well, to Y/N it did. She’s viewing Jennie in a different light, and her brother also seems to like Jennie. They talked on the way home, and Jimin was encouraging her to make new friends and open up to people by taking the initiative. 

 

“Are you feeling okay? You seem out of it today?” Y/N nervously asked, deciding to follow her brother's advice to reach out first. 

 

“I’m fine, don’t worry.” Jennie gave a slight smile, and continued to be drowned in her own worries and thoughts.

 

 However, it wasn’t long before she noticed how the younger girl was still staring at her, with her head down to be out of the teacher’s view. Jennie tried her best to ignore the girl and listen to the teacher, but couldn’t really comprehend the lesson. When the younger girl was starting to fiddle with her sleeve, and would occasionally touch her hand. 

 

“Stop that. It’s annoying.” Jennie lied and pulled her arms away, but instantly felt sorry for snapping at the girl when she saw Y/N’s expression. Y/N simply sat up, and pulled out her notes, trying to stop herself from bothering Jennie any longer.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

The bell rang, indicating it was lunchtime. Jennie had texted her friends beforehand to go without her, since she wanted to talk to Y/N.

 

The girl was about to leave and head to the library, when Jennie grabbed her hand to pull her back unto her seat. Y/N gazed at Jennie in confusion, not sure what Jennie wanted when she was probably annoyed at her and wanted alone time. 

 

“I didn’t mean to snap at you… I’m sorry.” Jennie mumbled under her breath, it was awkward for her since it’s the first time she had apologized. She lowered her head in shame, didn’t want to face the girl. 

 

She heard a soft giggle, and a hand was placed on her head, patting her head softly in comfort. 

 

“It’s fine, I was concerned that I was being too attentive when you needed alone time. Sometimes, it’s better to share what's on your mind with someone, when you’re troubled, you know?” Jennie was blushing due to Y/N action, but was also amazed and ashamed of the younger girl's maturity and wiseness. 

 

“Thank you.” That was the only thing that Jennie could mutter out, she then grabbed Y/N hand that was playing with her hair, and intertwined their hand. “I really appreciate it.” They both smiled and sat in silence while holding hands. The silence was interrupted when the door loudly slammed open. 

 

“Lisa said that you were here, I’ve been looking for you to discuss something.” It was Hanbin, who had just entered the class. Totally ignoring Y/N existent, and just stood in front of Jennie, waiting for her to follow him. Noticing that he was determined, and wouldn’t leave her alone, she agreed.

 

“Okay.” Jennie sighed, letting go of Y/N’s hand, and agreed to Hanbin's request. Before leaving, she sent the girl an apologetic glance.

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

The pair walked to the empty classroom, where they last had their conversation. Jennie already knew where this was going, and she could only groan in h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter