ice cream girl

it’s love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Bring drinks, my parents are both out tonight, so it’ll be fine. I’ll just order the food when everyone arrives.” Rosé overheard Jennie say as she was heading to the kitchen. 

 

“When are they coming over?” Rosé questioned when she saw that Jennie is not on the phone anymore.

 

“They should all be here at 3pm, but I’m sure that some will be late.” Jennie had purposely told all the household helpers to take a day off, so they can party tonight. It’s not the first time Jennie had thrown a party at her house, since her parents are always on business trips. 

 

“Would you mind if I invite some of my friends?” 

 

“Of course.” Jennie was beyond thrilled to know who the special friend of Rosé is. Rosé barely told Jennie about the person, but who only occasionally gushed about them, which only raised Jennie curiosity every time. 

 

Jennie then excused herself to go run some errand while Rosé stayed at home, looking for a nice outfit to wear. She texted Jimin, knowing that if she texted Y/N it would take a while to persuade the girl to leave her house. Rosé happily puts her phone aside and continues to search for a decent outfit, after getting a reply from Jimin stating that he would force Y/N out no matter what. 

__________________________________________________________________

 

“WAKE UP” Jimin dashed into his sister's room while screaming. Y/N complained when the sunlight hit her eyes.

 

“Not the curtain.” She used her blanket to cover herself and tried to go back to sleep, Jimin jumped on her bed and started pulling her blanket.

 

“No. Wake up, we have important stuff to do today.” Jimin and Y/N were in a tugging war as both were trying to pull the blanket. Y/N started kicking his leg in annoyance, and he rolled off the bed.

 

“HEY! I’m serious!!” He didn’t give up and leapt back on the bed.

 

“What do you want?” Y/N asked, not forgetting to give her brother a deadly glare.

 

“We have a party to attend-” 

 

“No.” Y/N cut Jimin off before he could finish his sentence. She shoved him off her bed again before using her blanket to cover herself.

 

“It’s your Rosie Posie welcoming party.” Jimin said, he sighed when he saw no movement coming from the bed. 

 

Knowing that his sister didn’t believe him he had to pull up the text, she only groaned and slowly got off the bed. Clearly still grumpy, she sat on the bed for ten minutes while staring at the wall. Jimin left to go get ready, while Y/N took a shower and threw on a simple outfit.

 

“I need to give you a makeover.” Jimin gave his sister a disgusted look, as he eyed her up and down.

 

“Again? I don’t want to wear contact lenses and taking off makeup is too tiring.” Y/N whined as her brother dragged her back to her room to pick out a new outfit first. 

 

“You’re not going to Rosé's house looking like that. Not to mention there are probably gonna be other people there too...blah...blah” Jimin lectured to the spaced out Y/N, while he was applying thin make-up for her and helping her put on contact lenses. 

 

“You’re so lucky you got Grandma blue eyes.” 

“I know.” Y/N jokingly flipped her hair in her brother's face, he only rolled his eyes before hitting her head as revenge.

 

“If I had those blue eyes, I would be hoeing around and showing off them.” Y/N did a gagging gesture at her brother's statement. They continued to bicker back and forth, because Y/N didn’t want to curl her hair, but Jimin insisted. After a while, she stopped resisting and let Jimin do what he wanted.

 

The two headed out the house, and were about to head to Rosé's house when they both noted that it was still early.

 

“Should we go get a gift?” Jimin suggested, and they both headed to the mall to look for welcoming gifts for Rosé. 

__________________________________________________________________

 

It was time. Jisoo, Nayeon and Jeongyeon were the first to arrive. Rosé was awfully nervous at first, but the three were wonderfully kind and friendly, and soon they all found something in common to discuss. Taehyung, Jungkook, Bambam and Jackson entered together. Rosé didn’t talk to them much, since she was shy and still in a conversation with the girls. Soon, Joy, Irene, Wendy, and Seulgi joined the talking groups. While the guys got assigned to order food.

 

“Where is Lalisa?” Jennie asked Jisoo when she approached the group of talking girls. They all had taken a liking to the cute Rosé.  

 

“She said she was gonna be late, since she offered to get the drinks.” Jisoo explained and continued to converse with the other girls.

 

Rosé politely excused herself to go help Jennie and the boys when the food arrived. She immediately clicked with the outgoing Jackson and Bambam. Jungkook and Taehyung were a little shy, so the three only talked for a couple of seconds.

 

“I’M HERE!” The loud voice echoing from the door shocked practically everyone. Jennie only shakes her head knowing who had just arrived.

 

“Sorry guys, I was waiting for my driver to buy the drinks, but he got the wrong drinks. So we had to go all the way back, I thought I was gonna miss the party.” Everyone rolled their eyes at Lisa, the drama queen, all guessing that Lisa probably rushed home on the way because her bangs got messed up.

 

“Lisa come here, you’re the only one that hasn't met my cousin.” Jennie pulled the girl towards Rosé, who was currently in the kitchen. 

 

“Hi-” 

 

“YOU’RE THE ICE CREAM GIRL!” Lisa's loud exclamation grabbed everyone in the house attention. 

 

“Oh my gosh, Hi, I’m so sorry about that.” Rosé rambled, feeling shy under all the people's gazes. Jennie glared and caused Lisa to lower her voice, Jisoo also approached beside the three who were standing in the kitchen.

 

“Told you she’s pretty.” Lisa mentioned, looking smug, and feeling proud that she can finally prove to Jisoo that the girl she bumped into is drop dead gorgeous.

 

Rosé could o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter