confession

it’s love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wednesday 

 

3 more days till the dance…

 

Third Person POV.

 

Y/N came to school earlier than usual today to avoid the crowd. Recently she has been getting some attention, people in school started noticing how Y/N and Jennie are getting close. It was annoying how they started kissing up to her, asking how she managed to befriend Jennie Kim. Y/N snapped out of her thought when her phone started dinging.

 

Wifey: Hey boo, I just wanted to check up on you. How are you feeling? :(

 

Hubby: haha no need to worry, I’m feeling better now. 

 

Wifey: I was gonna ask if you’re at home, but I have a feeling your parents wouldn’t have let you skip.

 

Hubby: I’m actually feeling pretty good, so I voluntarily went.

 

Wifey: That’s good to hear. I miss you :<

 

Hubby: awe I miss you too! I hope we can see each other soon.

 

Wife: Me too! Are you gonna come to visit me?

 

Hubby: Maybe, I’ll ask during the break. 

 

“Who are you texting?” 

 

“Oh my- why didn’t you tell me you were here.” Y/N exclaimed and hid her phone.

 

“I said hi but you were focused on that phone of yours.” 

 

“Oh my bad. Uh, I forgot to say thank you for yesterday.” 

 

“It was nothing, I wasn’t planning to come but I happened to pass by.” 

 

“Okay sure Jennie, I really appreciated it.” Y/N smiled brightly, causing Jennie to blush and walked off. 

 

-SKIP CLASS-

 

“Where did that girl go?…” Jennie wanted to eat lunch with Y/N, but the younger girl had disappeared before Jennie got the chance to ask. 

 

“Looking for your girl?” Jisoo asked teasingly.

 

“Don’t tell us you can’t eat without seeing her face.” 

 

“Shut up Lalisa.” Jennie snapped back.

 

The two bickered back and forth, and Jisoo could only laugh and shake her head. Lisa loves to tease Jennie, but she really needs to know when to stop annoying the older girl.

 

“Jennie! Jennie!” Jisoo whispered/yelled and successfully stopped the duo from bickering.

 

“Hanbin is approaching our direction.”

 

“He probably just needs to go this way-“ Jennie was cut off by Hanbin.

 

“Hey, Jennie, can we talk in private?” He asked awkwardly while rubbing his neck.

 

“Yeah, of course.” As the two walk away to a more private location. Lisa was mouthing ‘WOOOH GET IT UNNIE’ which resulted in her getting flipped off by Jennie.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

 

They both entered the music room since no one goes there during lunch. Jennie was feeling a little nervous

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter