nerd

it’s love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday...the day every student hates the most, every student including Y/N. Not every nerd likes school, Y/N, rather work than go to school. It wasn't that bad to be honest, Y/N can easily pass every class without studying. But being ignored and treated like a ghost is certainly not fun, Y/N doesn't know why everyone in her class acts like she doesn't exist. She doesn’t mind it much now, since she starts to appreciate the silence and peaceful school life.

In her school, everyone loves and goes crazy for the populars. The popular group includes Jennie Kim, the head cheerleader, Kim Jisoo the most beautiful one, Lalisa Manoban the dancer, Hanbin the rapper, Jungkook the player, and Taehyung who's the only nice guy. 

(At School)

Y/N starts to feel sleepy as the teacher begins teaching, she already knows all of the contents so it wouldn't hurt if she takes a quick nap. Y/N put her head down and took a quick nap, however she was stirred by someone behind her. 

"Hey, can I borrow your homework?" a girl with cat-like eyes asked.

"No." Y/N replied with no expression, irritated that she was woken up before she could even fall asleep.

"No? Are you saying no to me?" The girl with cat eyes asked amusingly, this was probably the first time she was getting this treatment from a fellow peer. 

"Yeah." Y/N said, uninterested, the girl's attitude was annoying her. Judging, who the hell would act like that when asking someone for their homework. 

"Do you know who I am?" The girl asked, clearly offended. Y/N stared at her with a bored expression, before proceeding to put her head down again.

"Don't care." 

"Can you reply with more than two words, seriously." The girl said while rolling her eyes, wanting to smack Y/N for playing hard to get.

"Okay." 

"Are you ignoring what I just said?" Y/N can tell that the girl was starting to get angry, but is still determined to ignore the girl.

Y/N stayed silent and didn't seem to care much, which irked the hell out of the girl. Embarrassed by the Y/N reaction, the girl decided to pretend that nothing happened and stop poking Y/N.

(Bell rings)

"Jendeukie lets gooo!" A girl with dark hair and  bang yelled across the classroom.

"Wait a minute!" The girl with cat eyes was Jennie Kim, the most popular girl in school, but of course Y/N wouldn't know that.

Jennie, the most popular girl in school for her appearance, and her talent. She comes from a filthy, rich family, but her mom is a strict woman, so Jennie is neither spoiled nor stuck-up. However, she knows that she is the most popular girl in school, so she likes to flaunt her power occasionally. 

 Jennie was trying to find the one that ignored her during class, but unfortunately Y/N already left. 

What the heck, class only ended a minute ago, where is she? - Jennie thought.

"Unnie cmon, I'm hungryyy." A tall girl with orange hair whined. Jennie sighed and allowed her friends to dra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter