Dinner with 15

Only A Fan

Previous:
“Watch out, hyung.” Yoseob guided Se7en away from the middle of the road, as a car zoomed by. “You almost died there.” He joked, before turning around to see what Se7en was looking at. He made eye contact with you and almost immediately broke it.

Man, I wonder what hyung likes about that girl so much. This hyung gets so sensitive sometimes...

Chapter 8:
Chatter filled the restaurant as tables laughed, conversed, and discussed all at once. However, if even one person bothered to focus in on one specific 15-seated table, they would hear no conversation.

Just silence.

~*~


The first one to break the ridiculous silence, yes - you thought it was just insanely ridiculous - was Yixing, better known as Lay.

“I had no idea how expensive this restaurant could get.” Lay murmured, eyes widened in shock.

He and the other 14, including you, were browsing the menu belonging to the restaurant. Or in more specific terms, all of you were reading down the “Prices” column. Corrupted thoughts started flooding into everyone’s thinking stream, listing ways to get the other individuals to pay for the meal.

“You guys should treat; EXO-M just earned the Most Popular Of the Year title from Mengniu Awards!” Yoseob started, smiling widely and making enthusiastic hand motions.

“But...but...” Lay sighed, looking at Kris. He knew Kris loved to be frugal. However, Kris merely signalled with his signature face that he wasn’t going to be the one paying. Suho took the initiative to back Lay up. [A/N: Kya~ Kray & Sulay; Anybody? XD]

“I would say the same for you, hyung!” Suho exclaimed, seeming purposely over-excited. “You guys came back with the most selling limited-edition album, Midnight Sun!”

Yoseob shut up, sticking his tongue out secretly, disappointed at the witty comeback thrown at him.

You looked up from your menu, giving a slight smile at Yoseob’s behavior. He was everything you imagined him to be, even before you met him. Cute, witty, funny, cheerful...You started listing all the good things about Yoseob and how much you loved him. Suddenly realizing what you yourself was doing, you shook your head frantically, mentally face-palming yourself the 100th time this month.

Don’t be a fangirl now, ~~~~~!!! You scolded yourself.

You then looked back at the unreasonable and childish argument that had started, revolving around the fact that they didn’t want to pay for the dinner. EXO, Yoseob, and occasionally Se7en’s reprimands were heard throughout the compliments and witty comebacks. You chuckled as you watched Luhan use his doe-like eyes on Yoseob, and watched as Yoseob did his to-kill-for aegyo back at Luhan. It was an equal match.

It was true that you didn’t have much money on you and weren’t in such a great financial situation, but you’ve been to quite a few expensive restaurants due to Se7en’s constant pestering to eat with him over the past few months. You seemed to know how to deal with paying the bill.

You cleared your throat, obviously wanting to speak, and everyone eventually stopped up to each other to listen to you.

“We can all order, and split up the bill. You 12 oppas can count as one, and Yoseob oppa, Dongwookie, and I can count as one. Is that alright?” You asked, looking at all of the faces for approval.

There was a huge silence, as if everyone suddenly realized that they were facing the easiest solution on Earth, but they had failed to notice it earlier.

Lay nodded enthusiastically, the first one to react as always, and soon after, Kris and the rest of EXO agreed as well. You couldn’t care less what comments EXO and the others were talking about, about how smart you were. Instead, you caught yourself fanning over Kris. His ability to make decisions through his group members’ opinions made you think that he was an amazing leader. After fanning over his personality, you also took the chance to admire his sharp jawline...flawless smile...those eyes...

Okay, you’ve got to stop, ~~~~~. You mentally sighed, wishing you could just stop time and stare at every single person at the table. They were all just SO handsome, and you couldn’t stand it very longer, or you’d much rather lose sanity.

~*~


Yoseob rolled his eyes as he watched the previous conversation subside. Everyone’s attention was switched back to the gorgeous menu filled with steak, pasta, and more. He glanced at Se7en, hoping to choose what he wanted to order with his hyung. He recoiled, though, as he ended up seeing his hyung smiling and discussing the menu with you. It was nice to see his hyung’s happiness whenever he was with you, so he decided to back out and not be a to his hyung.

However, he couldn’t seem to get the other girl he met at his earlier fanmeeting out of his head. Yoseob sighed, turning away from observing you two to try to fit in with EXO.

~*~


“What should we get?” Se7en leaned away from his menu to share one with you. He leaned his face closer to yours to get a better view of the selections. You weren’t aware of what other intention he would have in mind and continued reading the menu.

“I don’t know~ There’s too many choices!” You whined, puffing your cheeks up. Se7en laughed and poked your left cheek, letting the air out. You pouted in return.

He smiled at your childish remarks, but you didn’t notice. Instead, you looked up again sensing a weird aura. You found yourself catching Yoseob in the act of staring at you. Almost right away, you panicked and looked to grab your menu out of Se7en’s hands. You didn't want Yoseob to find out who you were right away. You figured you would tell him yourself after the dinner. Inadvertently as you grabbed the menu so sudden, your elbow knocked over a glass of ice cold water on your left. You heard someone exclaim in surprise.

“Holy cra--I mean, buffalo!” Kris exclaimed, jumping up as a waterfall of freezing cold water splashed over the table and poured all over his lap.

“OHMYGAWD I AM SO SORRY!” You apologized over and over again, jumping up as if on instinct, and bowing 90 degrees. You felt as Se7en tried to get you to stop bowing but you refused, being stubborn. After a few seconds, you heard a ‘chiming-like-bells-in-heaven’ laugh, and you risked a glance upwards to find Kris laughing at you.

You blushed, embarrassed.

“Are you going to stay in that position all day?” He asked, a hint of teasing wounded through his voice.

You chuckled awkwardly, and felt weirdly nervous as Kris put his hands on your shoulders to gently push you back up to standing position. When you finally had the guts to meet Kris in the eyes, you slowly began to panic again. You had just spilled FREEZING COLD water on your BIAS and now his GORGEOUS outfit was all ruined! You mentally broke down.

Kris watched as your facial expression changed from slightly hopeful to a dejected lost puppy. He smiled, taking both of your hands into his.

“Hey. I said it was okay. Don’t act all dejected on me now; you’re going to make me feel guilty!” He joked before releasing your hands and pulling your chair out for you.

“Now, princess, should we get back to dinner?” He winked, and you fell back, managing to sit down.

~*~

 

A/N: 

 

I am SO sorry for the prolonged hiatus of updating; I visited China over the summer after my session of summer school and now I’m falling over all of this high school homework T-T In the meantime, I have made a new story with co-author, Immortal611, called Would You Read My Story?It's a new type of fanfiction that I want to try out, involving me typing different chapters with different plots and getting the readers to vote whether they would like to read that story or not, in the comments! ^-^ Thanks for stopping by and hope you can make time to check out my new fanfic! With lots and lots of love to my subscribers and readers,

Kpopchicken :D

P.S. I love you guys. Thanks for sticking to my story in the long run! :)

 



Question: Who's your favorite EXO member?