Just a Fan

Only A Fan

Your P.O.V. (as the main character) - Pink
Your P.O.V. (as Yoseob) - Blue

~*~

Cheers erupted as B2ST stepped onto the red carpet; The fans were going crazy and you stood on your tippy toes to get a look at who had arrived as well.

You then scanned your eyes across the stars on the carpet, looking for one certain person.

Sure you liked all the members of B2ST, but Yoseob was your bias.

**Ah, he’s over there!** You thought happily. You snapped a quick picture of him with your new Canon Rebel T3i.

“He never fails to get cuter every time I see him ><” A fan next to you screamed. You looked at her in disgust.

**Why do all these people say their conceited thoughts out loud? Just keep it to yourself, idiot.**

You looked back at the red carpet and dreamily gazed at Yoseob.

A while later, the crowd of fans began to disperse, everyone entering the MAMAs stadium.

The chatter decreased rapidly as the last of the fans made their way inside.

“Kaja! I can’t wait to see who will win the awards!!!”

One of the last girls dragged her picture-crazed friend into the building. You sighed as you watched Junhyung, Dongwoon, Doojoon, Hyunseung, and Kikwang retreat inside as well, their backs facing you.

For some reason, every time they turned their backs on you, you felt abandoned. You sighed in defeat and slid yourself onto one of the nearest benches. You quickly wiped the sadness off of your face as you remembered your own three rules.

/,   1. Don't be selfish. 2. Beast isn't yours. 3. There are many fans out there like you who love them. Don't think you're number 1!"

You repeated this to yourself 10 more times, trying to encourage yourself.

~*~

No one’s P.O.V.

She was laid flat on the bench talking to herself, unaware of someone noticing her.

This someone was very curious as to why she didn’t go into the building.

After all, her sweatshirt clearly had B2ST on it. ;)

~*~

**I wonder what that girl over there is doing..Hehehe, I like her sweatshirt. It’s the one where I’m standing in the middle :D

Oh yeahhhh!!! Wait, if she’s a fan of ours, why isn’t she following us in?**

You took one last glance at the girl who was sprawled on the bench before making your way inside. 

~*~

B2ST was in their waiting room as they waited for Hyunseung and HyunA to finish performing on stage.

“Ooh, look at Hyunseung~” Dongwoon laughs as he watched the performance on the monitor.

“Getting hot there,” Doojoon commented, when Hyunseung and HyunA were singing the chorus of Troublemaker.

“LOL I LOVE HIS DANCE!” Kikwang cracks up as he watched Hyunseung’s solo part.

You watched the monitor screen with a look of interest, but really, your mind was in another world.

She has to be one of our fans right?

Particularly one of my fans...that sweater is a limited edition..the only sweater that I’m main character in..

Your thoughts were interrupted as someone walked through the door.

It was Hyunseung.

You started shouting and jumping up and down.

“YAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!” You shouted, jumping.

You hugged Hyunseung and he hugged you back.

Doojoon quickly feigned disinterest as Hyunseung broke the hug.

He looked up with a bored expression and a quick greeting.

“Good job,” He commented, before getting back to his magazine.

Hyunseung smiled.

You sat back down, heaving a big sigh. You really wanted to see that girl again.

Seconds later, you jolted back out of your seat.

Everyone jumped out of their seats getting a quick fright.

“Uhm, Yoseob?” Kikwang nervously waved his hands in front of your face.

You didn’t reply.

You flashbacked to something from one of the last fanfics you read.

There were actually fans out there who go to every fansigning and event that the band has but never shows face.

Wouldn’t that mean that....that girl would also be at our next fansigning?

Your lips hinted a smile, and you turned around, a cute expression on your face.

“It’s nothing, hyungs! Mianhe if I scared you! ^-^~”

You happily apologized before grabbing your stuff and skipping backstage to get ready for your performance.

~*~

A/N: 

Hello, and welcome to my fanfiction!

I hope you support this story and continue reading ;) I assure you it gets better.

Comment and subscribe,  Kpopchicken :D

 



Question: What do you think about Hyunseung and Hyuna's Troublemaker? ;)