A Night With Se7en & The Stalkers

Only A Fan

Previous:
“Okay, go get ready for bed. You know where my room is. See you in a second, after I get Yoseob settled.” Se7en told you, guiding you off.

You nodded, listening to Se7en obediently, and headed off to the bedroom. Once you went inside, you plopped down onto the bed and sighed. This was going to be a long night.

Chapter 5:
You stared up at the ceiling, trying to recall all of the events that had happened today while slightly anticipating what would occur tomorrow. One thing was for sure--your picture was going to be on every single B2UTY tabloid and blog all because of Yoseob. Something that JiHoon would surely scold you for when he comes back. You sighed and droopily got up from Se7en’s bed that you were occupying for the night, turning the lights off. As you were walking back to your bed, your phone’s SMS tone rang, instantly getting a jump out of you...literally. B2ST’s song, “Shock”, was blasting from your phone as a new flow of text messages came in. You checked the time on your illuminated clock display and groaned, trying to locate your phone in the darkness. Who would text you this late?

*Remind me to change that song to something more peaceful and quiet after this..* You mumbled to yourself, as you your desk, finally finding your phone.

Your cell’s monitor read: “Text from 201-XXX-XXXX”

“Who the heck is this stranger...” You mumbled incoherently.

You flipped open your phone, and as you did, text messages started popping up, all from different numbers. You managed to open one of them and read it before another one popped up.

 


 

“ANNYEONG!!! THIS IS DONGWOON  ♥♥♥ REMEMBER MEEE?!?! --Sent from Blackberry Mobile”

 


 

You blinked. Dongwoon? Your eyebrows creased. You were trying hard to remember what Dongwoon this guy was. You decided to open another text message.

 


“Text from: 201-XXX-XXXX”

 

“Are you there, _______? Don’t mind Dongwoon, it’s Hyunseung here...To explain how we got your phone number....--Sent from Blackberry Mobile”

 


 

*Okay, so they know my name??? Who are these, stalkers??* You thought, getting a little scared of the thought. *They can’t be B2ST, can they? It’s just the similar names, isn’t it...?* You decided to open the other text messages as well.

 


“Text from: 201-XXX-XXXX”

 

“Aish, those hyungs. They even hired stalkers to stalk you...Hope you don’t mind, keke~Kikwang -- Sent from Blackberry Mobile”

 


“Text from: 201-XXX-XXXX”

 

“My life just shortened. These people, who do they think they are waking up an old man at 12 at night. Even a man needs his beauty sleep. ~Junhyung -- Sent from Blackberry Mobile”

 


“Text from 201-XXX-XXXX”

 

“Ahem. So. Uhm...Yeah, I...I was not a p-part of this..~Yoseob -- Sent from Blackberry Mobile”

 


“Text from 201-XXX-XXXX”

 

“Here’s the clear picture. ---------------------------------------- Man, you thought that was Hyunseung, didn’t you? Because he’s like the president and well-mannered and all that. Well, to your disappointment, it’s not. It’s Dongwoon again and here’s my explanation. We hired stalkers to stalk you and get your phone number and your other...information...so now we know everything about you :) Kekekekekekeke~ I feel so powerrrful right now!! -- You better not blackmail me with this text message, I just read it and I sound like such a creeper...is this what CUBE Entertainment’s CEO gets so pissed off about whenever we reveal things that destroy our manly cute charismatic image? ...I wonder...Oh, and by the way. Do you have time for icecream tomorrow? Red Mango at 7PM? Yah, I’m waiting for a reply 5 seconds from now!! >:/ ~Dongwoon -- Sent from Blackberry Mobile”

 


“Text from 201-XXX-XXXX”

 

“This wasn’t my idea. I don’t even know why I’m being forced to text you. Oh, right. I’m in charge of the finance in B2ST...Maybe that’s why Hyunseung wanted me to text you. Ahem. Well, Yoseo--@#$%@#$%#@ -- Sorry, that was Yoseob. Okay, well a member of B2ST decided to use our own money to stalk you, AHEM. And you know, financially we’re not that well off and we survive off of ramyun....so please reply to them so they won’t have to hire a detective next. Thanks :D I owe you lots!!! ~Doojoon --Sent from Blackberry Mobile”

 


 

 

In total, you ended up opening 7 text messages, each from a member of B2ST and two text messages from just Dongwoon. Just 5 minutes ago, you were complaining that they were disturbing your sleep, but now you didn’t even want to sleep. Yoseob texted you too...Looks like it was his idea to stalk you. Man, I didn’t know he was that kind of person. You shivered. You reluctantly replied to all of them in one message.

 

 


To: Doojoon, Dongwoon, Hyunseung, Junhyung, Kikwang, Yoseob

From: You
Yah, you stalkers. First of all, I’m busy tomorrow at 7PM, sorry Dongwoon. Secondly, if you guys were BROKE in the FIRST PLACE, you SHOULDN’T have hired stalkers [Thanks Doojoon for the tip on who’s idea it was]!!! And thirdly, Yoseob, what kind of text was that? Hyunseung, thanks for the calm answer and Junhyung...just....nevermind. Also try to keep off the tabloids, guys, or Rain will murder me once he comes back from military service. Deny any questions about you knowing me. That’s all :) Goodnight, oppas.

 


 

Right when you finished typing the last word in your text message to B2ST, Se7en came into the room. You jumped for the second time that night, surprised by his entrance.

“Yah, what are you getting scared for?” Se7en smirked.


“AISH YOU IDIOT -- You made me scared because I was typing a reply to Stalker Oppas! You know Dongwoon oppa is a really impatient guy. Why don’t you stop bothering me and call Big Bang instead?” You talked back to him.


“Aiyyy, who talks like that to their sunbae...” He murmured calmly.. “Araso, araso, continue talking to those stalkers. You have no time to talk to your sunbae and your only best friend, Dong Wook.”

With that, Se7en sat down in a corner of the room and sulked. You sighed loudly.

Damn it. I hate it when he acts like this..He gets all stubborn and then refuses to acknowledge me and I have to end up doing something or blackmailing him in order to get him to talk to me...No wonder he was talking so calmly. He knows I can’t stand his silent game...

“Wook, you’re not a kindergartener, so get back up and go to sleep.” You scolded him. He didn’t listen, and continued to ignore you and sulk in the corner of the room.

“Mmmmmm~~~” He signaled that he wasn’t going to talk.

You got a little frustrated and stood up from the bed. Walking over to Se7en, you kneeled down next to him and leaned on his shoulder. It usually worked when he started sulking. He was a fan of skinship and aegyo. However, after 15 minutes, he still hadn’t said a word.

“Yah, are you really going to be like this?” You asked him, pissed off. You lifted your head off of his shoulder and stood up. He didn’t reply, and just innocently kept on staring at the wall in front of him.

“If you don’t talk, I’m not going to visit you and your chicken store anymore.” You tried bargaining with him. He unfortunately didn’t give in.

“Fine. I won’t go to your M! Countdown performance next month for When I Can’t Sing. Settled.” You finally gave up and used your last resort. You knew that Se7en had been preparing for this comeback stage for the past half year and really wanted you to be there to see him performing. He loved it when you made time for him to go and support his performances.

Se7en looked up at you, pouting. Fortunately, you were fast enough to get back into bed so you didn’t have to see his next level, puppy eyes. You were so vulnerable to that look, you would do whatever he wanted you to do if he pulled off his puppy eyes. To get your mind off of your annoying friend, Se7en, you took out a book, an adaptation to the Legend of Chunhyang. You had always wondered what the Legend of Chunhyang really was, ever since you watched SHINee’s remake short film of it. As you started reading, Se7en reluctantly removed himself from the corner of his room. He sat on his bed quietly, looking at you.

“Fine. I’ll stop ignoring you.” He mumbled, his pride as a man a bit hurt. He looked down at his fingers in embarrassment.

You silently continued reading your book.

“Yah. Are you ignoring ME now?!” Se7en frustratedly asked you, his face right behind the book you held up to your face.

You ignored him again, and pretended to read. You couldn’t really concentrate when it was so amusing to see Se7en so frustrated. Se7en suddenlysnatched the book away from your face, scaring you. You recoiled, hitting your head on the backboard with a bang.

“Aish...” You glared at the backboard of the bed. Then you turned around to face Se7en again, but his face still hadn’t got out of your line of vision, therefore making you feel all jumpy and nervous again.

“Yah, w-what are you doing? Back o-off!.” You complained, uncomfortable by the fact that your faces were centimeters away from each other.

“I don’t wanna~” He whined, the corner of his lips tilted upwards, almost like he was mocking you.

He leaned in a little closer, and you could feel his breath and smell his cologne. *Is he wearing SHINee’s new scented lip balm?* You thought to yourself. You thought you smelled that on Key the last time he took you out shopping and introduced his product to you. *Aish, ______, stop thinking weird stuff about Se7en oppa!!! He’s just a childhood friend for god’s sake..* You started panicking and shut your eyes as tightly as you could when he decided to scooch closer to you. All of a sudden, you felt Se7en oppa pull away and laugh.

“Y-yah! W-what are you laughing for?” You blushed and hid your face in the covers.

Se7en smiled and scooted towards you.

“You’ve grown up a lot, _______....” Se7en commented, sighing as if he was disappointed. “You have to protect yourself from scary oppas that want to kiss you, you know.”

“Like you?” You retorted, staring at him. *Gosh, I’m staring at his lips. What. the Hell. Control the hormones, __________* 

"You're such a bully, you know? I'm just trying to teach you a few things in life.." Se7en laughed.

He sat behind you on the bed and backhugged you. You smiled as you felt his arms around you and snuggled up against him like you used to do when you were little.

“Wae? Are you disappointed that I’m not that little girl that used to follow you around anymore, oppa? Is that why you said I've grown up a lot? Hehehe~” You , pinching his cheeks.

“Hmph. Stop being a meanie to your oppa, ________-ah. It’s not nice.” Se7en scolded you, moving his face away from your hands.

“Fineee. But I’m tired now, oppa...” You mumbled to Wook.

“Araso. Go to sleep, okay?” He abruptly got up, tucking you in.

“Mmmm..” You responded.

“Have a good sleep, ________....Good night..” Se7en whispered. He kissed you lightly on the forehead

He silently closed the door, tiptoeing out into the hall. Looking back at the door, he smiled.

“I wasn’t joking when I was disappointed that you’ve grown up so quickly. I’m sure that since you’re so pretty, many guys will be out there to chase after you. No matter who you choose, I will always be there to help you through. Saranghae, _______-ah.”

He took one last look at the closed door with his crush sleeping peacefully inside. He then left, turning off all the lights.

“Let’s call it a night,” Se7en told himself exhausted, as he walked over to his couch to sleep. “I’ve still got to deal with Yoseob tomorrow..”

~*~

A/N:

Hello!!! Thanks for stopping by and reading Chapter 5 of Only A Fan :) Hope you enjoyed reading it and continue to support, comment, rate and subscribe to our fanfics!

 

With much love,

Kpopchicken 

 

P.S. It’s Se7en’s When I Can’t Sing!!!

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQwEM6W9kUI

 



Question: What would you do if Beast got your number and started texting you?