Fanmeeting Chaos

Only A Fan

Your POV- Pink

Yoseob [Your] POV - Blue

No one's POV - Black
 

~*~


All the attention turned to you and Yoseob. Your cheeks burned with embarrassment, but you didn’t care.

It was natural for your cheeks to be pink, because it was freezing outside. You would shiver every time another wind picked up.

Shoving your hood back onto your head to hide your face, you looked around and behind you.
The awkward moment between Yoseob and you was brought to a standstill.

The B2ST fans had started to wonder what was happening and murmurs were heard everywhere. The conversations got louder and louder. The reporters that had gathered at the fanmeeting to air it live on SBS, hovered around Yoseob and the rest of B2ST, capturing every single moment and word said, on camera. It was a pretty big scoop of ice cream for them to get this footage.

“How does he even know her, she’s so ugly!”
“She must be someone he hates, otherwise he wouldn’t have shouted like that...”
“I bet she’s one of those crazy stalker fans, and that’s how he knows her...”

Your cheeks heated up even more as you overheard more and more comments. It was getting really obvious that the fans were trying to make you feel bad and intimidate you. After all, you looked like someone who would shy off with that hoodie on.

**At least I’m not like you idiots. What's with you guys anyway? Can't you just shut up and hear my side of the story? I worked harder than all of you as a trainee. I bet you guys don't even know I'm a trainee. I'm not allowed to show my skill yet until I debut. It hurts.**

You stood there silently like the fans wanted, with your hoodie covering your face. You looked like you were crying, and you hated looking that way. You wanted to show who you really were, but you were also told not to attract attention from publicity and reporters until you debuted, too. So instead, you said what you wanted to say to the fans in your mind, trying to stop yourself from crying.
 

.

**I’m a trainee at J.Tune, and my dream ever since I was little to become a singer, who could provide for her own family. My family's poor, and they only have me to rely on. They're barely educated, but they hate it when I say I don't want to go to school. In fact, sometimes I'm not wanted by them anymore, because they say I don't take effort in my work, yet they're paying all my costs. I want to prove to them that I can use my skill to earn money. I can stand up without them, and provide for them like they have been doing to me.**

You scanned your eyes throughout the crowd, still slightly discouraged by the profanities being shouted out.

You then turned to face Yoseob oppa.

 

~*~


**...Pabo...**

Hyunseung mentally facepalmed himself at Yoseob’s stupidness. It was one thing for an idol to know a fan, but to shout like that, and in front of other people too..it just went against his principles. Dongwoon, who was beside Hyunseung, speechlessly just shook his head, exchanging glances with the other members. Kikwang sighed. **When would Yoseob become mature?** He asked himself that question a lot, not bothering to realize his own level of maturity...which was almost...well, pretty much...the same level as Yoseob’s. Junhyung, busy with his cellphone, had no reaction whatsoever. Well, actually, he did a little victory dance when he realized he had more followers than Hyunseung.

Doojoon stared at all of them in stunned silence.

**These group members...Hyunseung’s probably thinking that Yoseob’s stupid right now. Dongwoon is probably clueless about what’s happening and doesn’t know what to do, and Kikwang is probably asking himself when Yoseob is going to become maturer, when he should be asking himself the same question! And Junhyung...**
Doojoon glanced at Junhyung, and started to shake his head.
**Never mind about Junhyung...that charismatic idiot who is freaking addicted to his cell phone because now it has that 4G or whatever, and the rest of us don’t have it, and he shoves the stupid thing in our face...**

Doojoon heaved a sigh.

 

~*~


You watched your hyung’s reactions.

You then mentally facepalmed yourself, as you imagined Hyunseung doing that too.

“Should I do something?” You saw Doojoon mouthing to Hyunseung, with a worried expression plastered on his face. You turned around, to face the fans again, knowing that you couldn't bear to see your members worried and troubled because of you.

If anything, you were so busy staring at the girl in front of you, you wouldn't have even noticed if your members were trying to comfort you, or tell you something.

You heard the fan’s criticisms about the girl, and winced as you heard the really bad ones coming from the crowd.
**It's all my fault she's getting the nasty comments. What was I thinking about, wanting to see her again? I don't even know her. I only saw her lying down on a bench with our sweatshirt on. What the hell was I thinking?**
You looked to Junhyung for help; He’s always helped you through these incidents. One glare at the crowd would shut everyone up. But he was too busy taking selcas and tweeting them on his profile, and didn’t notice you signaling your S.O.S. sign to him.
**What should I do? He's not looking up from his 4G LTE phone..**

You looked at the frenzied mob that surrounded the stage.

You then thought of your last resort. It would work. Of course it would work. All it would do, is involve some lying. Nothing much, right? You laughed at yourself for a second, as you were shocked, yourself, for thinking of such an idea.

But it was the only way out of the situation.

Besides, the reporters were like, almost literally crawling up your back now. And your other members were also being harassed. You thought it was time to take action. You prepared yourself to start talking. The moment you opened your mouth, everyone shut up and watched you with wide eyes. You smiled in content. You didn’t need Junhyung this time. Improvement!!
“Uhm. Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Yoseob...ah...from B2ST...” You faltered at the last few words. That was the stupidest line you have ever started a speech with in your life. It was a fanmeeting. Of course they knew you were Yoseob. You mentally slapped yourself. The crowd responded by murmuring their “I know”s and urging him to continue. He faced the cameras that the reporters had shoved into his face.

“This girl standing in front of me...” He started. The cameras immediately panned to her face. You almost let out a curse, forgetting about the fact that she would have media’s attention for a while.

**Yes, Yoseob, you just ruined a girl’s life with one sentence...Stupid paparazzi..**
You ignored the flashing of the cameras and resorted to finishing your sentence.

“This girl standing in front of me, is......” You paused for effect. A rather muscular girl in the crowd caught her eye. She seemed to be in her 20’s or so and her build reminded you of Joon, from MBLAQ. The first thing that popped into your mind just came out of your mouth.

“A trainee at J.Tune.”

You smiled cutely so the crowd would go wild, before pointing to the girl again.

“Be sure to support her when she debuts!”

Unlike your imagined outcome, the crowd started gossiping again.

“What? Someone like her is a J.Tune trainee?”
“Chubby~she’ll probably be dropped before she even gets to lose that weight.”
“Ah, no doubt, she’s going to have to get plastic surgery.”
Ugh, I wish I was able to sneak a look at Joonie’s chocolate abs!”

Hyunseung stared at you with an annoyed look on his face. Hyunseung thought your words were real, and hinted that he did something wrong again.

**Even worse. I just revealed a fake trainee. Even if she was real, I wouldn't be allowed to do such a thing. It's all my fault from this point on, isn't it...now I can't even manage my own fans. My manager is really going to give it to me when I get back to him.**

You then thought about what your manager had told you before.

When all goes wrong, just do what you’re good at. Show them who you really are.

You suddenly perked up. There was only one thing you could do. Even if it didn't work, at least you showed your effort. You tried. You sang.

 

~*~


“You gave me everything,
But now that you’ve left,
You’ve left me emptyhanded
With nothing to hold onto,
Nothing to remember you by.

When you left,
I missed you terribly,
Crying night and day,
Wondering if you ever regretted,
Leaving me here alone.”

**I...didn't I write this song?** You stared at him, wondering where he got it from. IU, probably. It was the only girl you showed the recording to. You couldn't just let him perform YOUR song on HIS stage like that. This song was a duet, meant for two to sing. Sure, you had fantasized about Yoseob and you singing it together, but you never thought that he'd start singing it one day. You couldn't let him sing the whole song. It was yours. You decided to go out and sing with him.

You also wanted to enhance the stage performance acoustics by adding your own soundtrack that you made for this song to his voice. And, you wanted to introduce the lyrics to the audience.

**You're being too nice to him, _______-ah. Why are you?**

You shook the thought away, and frantically ran backstage.

**I should have enough time to set this up, before I go back out and sing the duet with him!**

You asked the PD-nim to borrow the laptop that was connected to the screen, and told him your idea. He agreed, and you quickly opened up the soundtrack and the powerpoint with the lyrics. The music started playing on the speakers, and the arrangement made Yoseob’s voice sound almost...heavenly? You shook your head again.

**Get rid of the fangirl personality. That's not you. You're about to go on stage. Set your best performance and appearance for the fans.**

You didn’t have much time left. You noticed the audience had stopped criticizing, and stayed quiet, some even crying to the ballad. You wrote it when your first love broke it off with you. You've still never stopped loving him, so you'd written songs to get your mind off of him. It usually worked. Smiling, you thought about what you were going to do. You were about to show your true self to B2ST fans. Hope they didn't mind that you were stealing their stage. Well, Yoseob's stealing your words.

Quickly, you got ready for a stage appearance. Taking off your sweatshirt and other layers of clothing you had threw onto yourself before leaving the house, you revealed a slim perfect waistline. You then released your hair from a ponytail, and took 10 seconds to comb it neatly.Grabbing a working mic from the staff, you strutted onstage.Your entrance was powerful, confident, and stunning. Looking totally different without all your layers on, and with your hair down, the audience almost could not recognize you. You were basically...a natural beauty.

Everyone diverted their eyes from Yoseob, and stared at you. Yoseob curiously turned around to look at what everyone else was looking at as well. His eyes locked with yours, and the audience, and him, gasped at your rapid change in appearance. Even B2ST couldn’t help but stare. You gave a dashing smile to the audience, satisfied with everyone's reactions.

You started to sing the chorus along with him, glad that he didn't forget the words.

“I’m sorry for whatever I did,
I promise to change myself,
Just wait for me,
Come back to me,
I need you~ [both]”

~*~


Shocked , you stared at her sing.

**Why was she so good at singing?**

You gaped at her, once she started dancing to the music as well.

**She's not really a trainee, is she? Because then...I'd be roasted dead fried meat. TT-TT.**

Yoseob then worriedly watched her dance.

~*~


The song ended, and the applause was endless and at a maximum volume.

Yoseob glanced at _________, gaping at her.

She glanced back with a nervous smile, yet almost mischievous.

Instead of a shy girl who always had a hood on her head, he saw a girl with an aura of confidence and something else. It was unusual. But he ignored it. He was too busy staring at her, at the fact that she almost performed better than him.

However, he noticed that she was smirking at him, as if she were challenging him to sing.

The weird thing was, she was still a beauty smirking.

**She’s.....totally different! A transformation once she steps on stage, almost.**

Yoseob lifted the mic up and to hide his surprise, returned her smirk.He was starting to like her two different sides of personality thing.She was different from the rest.

He stared at her for 5 minutes. He figured she wanted him to be her rival. Well, that wasn’t a hard decision. He was good at singing. It was his specialty.

**I can beat you. You know that right? Wanna be rivals? Step right up.**

~*~
 

A/N: I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. I didn't think that this chapter flowed well together, but I promise you better chapters in the future!! ^^ Please continue to support, comment and subscribe to our fanfics! I also just edited this chapter for anyone who happened to come back.

 

Love,

Kpopchicken 

 



Question: Who's your favorite Beast member?