#39 Seungkwan x Female OC

1377 (BTOBTSVT OneShot Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pairing: Boo Seungkwan x Female OC

P.O.V: Third person view.

Prompt: We’re sitting next to each other at a concert and we’re the only ones in our section singing at the top of your lungs thank you for not making me the only one sobbing the lyrics to every song.

“Hyung, hyung, hyung!” A male figure of twenty year old storms across the living room shared with another three tenants. He sounded urgent which would probably make one who does not know him wonder what is wrong with the fellow. However, fortunately enough his housemates (or precisely labelled as friends) knew the reasons of the boy panicking. Being the oldest in the house, the one in the kitchen glares over at not other than Boo Seungkwan, the hectic-looking one.

“It’s only nine on fine Saturday morning and you’re already screaming.” Kim Mingyu spoke in an unsatisfied manner whilst sipping his warm cup of tea, eyes following the younger’s movement dashing from a sofa before running and crouching underneath a coffee table. Sticking his head out of the area, Seungkwan looks at his friend. “Have you seen my light-stick anywhere? It’s blue and looks a like a trumpet.”

And they often say Mingyu is the clumsy one in the house. Them referring to the other two foreign residents in the house: Choi Hansol and Seo Myungho. But those were clearly Korean names? Let’s not explain that now because that was the least of Seungkwan’s concern based on the way Mingyu seeing it.

“I don’t see it in the kitchen, that’s for sure. I cleaned the place last night after our movie marathon.” He informed before willingly helping the boy seeking for his precious blue light-stick. The only reason why Mingyu is ever-so-willing because it happens plenty of times, every single time Seungkwan got himself a ticket to one of his favourite group’s annual concert: 2017 BTOB Time.

“By the way, it’s still early. What’s with the rush?”

“It’s never too early to attend a concert, hyung. The line can get pretty long if I don’t get there quick enough.” The young one hollered as he searches for the object in his bedroom given that the older chose to find it in the other side of the living room. He is not concern of the wrath he has to face from the second oldest or even his same-age friend now as he is literally yelling while they are sleeping in. His blue trumpet light-stick is the most important weapon to bring along to blend in the sea of Melody during the event. He will scarify his ears later if that is what will satisfy Myungho and Hansol’s anger towards him.

“Found it!” Mingyu called out when he finds the light-stick in one of the tall shelves by the television. Seungkwan probably walked pass it since it is out of his sight. Not that his height is the main problem, it just that he is too panicky to function straight. “Are you kidding me? It’s been in there the whole time?” He said aloud as the object is held out for the younger to take.

“Yes, if you slow down for once, you could’ve asked me instead of screaming. It was on the couch last night before we watch the movie. You’re trying to memorize fan-chants to care and keep it away safely.” Seungkwan’s roommate stated groggily as he steps out of the room with bed-hair visibly sticking out unlike Seungkwan’s well-groomed one. “Sorry for waking you up, Hansol. But I’ll get going now.”

“Was that really necessary? How can you be so calm about this?” The youngest in the house questioned the older. Mingyu simply shrugs before he continues on with his morning routine, free of anything productive for the weekend.

 

 

“The bus. The bus. The b- Stop the bus!” Seungkwan yelled to no one in particular since there is literally nobody standing at the stand when all of the users already boarded the bus. Unluckily for him, the public transportation leaves the moment he is three large strides away from the bus stand. “No!” He screamed before plotted his bottom on the bench dejectedly upon reaching the station.

“I will late for the gathering for sure. Ah, Soonyoung hyung and Seokmin hyung will be so mad at me now.” The boy talked to himself as he glances at the watch secured around his left wrist. It will not happen and he will be on time if it was not for his own carelessness. He is supposed to be at the concert location early to help the two distributing some banners of some sort. Life as a fan-boy can be difficult which is why he preferred attending concerts alone. Well there are moments where he wants to go with friends.

By the time he arrives at the place, panting hard from running, the other two boys are already done with the distribution since they are nowhere to be seen. Unlike him, they had snatched the rock zone tickets for themselves. They ditched Seungkwan seeing that there were conveniently only two left during their purchase. Such great friends he has one might say. He met them online anyway so he can say that in a sarcastic manner.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter