#38 S.Coups x Joshua

1377 (BTOBTSVT OneShot Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pairing: S.Coups (Choi Seungcheol) x Joshua (Hong Jisoo)

P.O.V: Third person view.

Prompt : I’m a biker and one day I was biking in your neighbourhood while you just happened to be outside watering the plants and since you’re so goddamn cute I accidentally steered into a pole and now you’re giving me first aid.

Tousled silvery hair fell once the owner of a sleek black bike took off his helmet after a race that night. Screams coming from the crowd increased its volume which may have ignited the ego burning in him. He smirked and scoffed before silently wondering where in town these people came from and why they bothered to stay when it was technically already Monday.

“Hey, Choi Seungcheol, that was good game.” The named fellow turned his gaze off the helmet in his hand to find one of the few racers waving over in his direction which he good-naturedly returned. “Frankly, that was nothing new. The competition is getting dry and I need someone to step up.” Seungcheol brushed casually on the topic as if it did not manage to stir up embarrassment right up at his competitor’s face.

“Ah, I see where this is going.”

“Good. Because from what I see, you’ve been here long enough. So please try not to be my tail, Soon.” He felt the male behind him glaring, Kwon Soonyoung was his name if he could recall from their previous short exchanges. He tried not to make any friendly acquaintances with these people he met at random races. It was a belief of his seeing that the people tended to dig up strategies in order to hear the crowd cheering for them at the end of the line. That concluded his night activity.

So coming home he shared with his one friend he ever has in the world, Seungcheol immediately knocked off on the bed without bothering to change his shirt to a fresh one. His system was on sleep mode for the rest of morning until he sensed a figure walking in.

“Ow, what is that for?” He groaned when the pillow underneath his head was snatched away and landed painfully on his back. “That’s for not washing up before going to sleep.” The oh-so-friendly voice of Yoon Jeonghan reached his ears before another smack came by.

“That’s for not doing what I told you to do yesterday. Do you even remember it?” Still remaining unaffected by the blow given by the other fellow, Seungcheol chose to ignore because unlike Jeonghan, he did not get enough sleep.

“Alright! Alright! I get up now.” He finally yelled before slowly pushing his body off the comfort of his bed. Facing his friend after minutes of battle, he asked what he indeed forgot to do before coming home last night.

Taking out the trash? He did that as soon as he found the plastic was overfilled.

Was it his turn to clean the toilet? That was not right.

Unless it was the fridge... oh.

“Look, it is just milk. Why are you making it such a big fuss?”

“I wouldn’t if it was you who finished it yesterday. Buy it now. I’m going to get ready for work.”

Seriously Yoon Jeonghan, it is just milk. It also did not help that the nearest convenience store was 40 minutes away, walking distance from their small apartment. Making sure that the male in the bathroom really need his daily dairy urgently, he shook his head before changing his outfit and washing up at the kitchen sink, and left.

Advancing forward to his bike, Seungcheol turned his two-wheeled vehicle on. It was only then he felt his head and moaned upon realising he did not bring his helmet along. He glanced at his watch around his left wrist and thought, “It’s only eight.” Meaning, there is no way harm could come on his path, right? The biker zoomed down the road without any hesitation or delay.

Leaving the helmet out unintentionally had its perks, he pondered as he chose to slow down to admire the morning city sound within the neighbourhood he was entering. He rarely been there in the early mornings as he preferred to be out after the sun set. It was amazing how he managed his life in such way mainly due to the fact he found himself a lot more productive during the night. Fortunately, the money rolled in easily at that time too.

It was probably not the most accurate time to lower his speed after knowing how the friend would be furious to leave the house without his breakfast. However, le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter