#08 Jimin x Female OC

1377 (BTOBTSVT OneShot Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pairing: Park Jimin x Female OC

P.O.V: Third person view.

Prompt: I see you every month when I visit my family member at the graveyard and usually you look like you’re dealing but this time you cry and I just have to go and hug you because you look so sad.

Despite the weather reporting rain in the later evening, that surely did not stop a male who seemed to appear in his early twenties from advancing forward as it was a part of his routine to be there. A bouquet of white chrysanthemums in his hand, his eyes shot upwards where an iron signage hung high above him. Smiling and sighing at the knowledge of his current location, Park Jimin stepped further with light steps.

With the aforementioned forecast, he instantly tightened his hold on the bouquet as he increased his pace, skipping over a couple of small stairs leading him to his destination. It was a miracle that he even had the time to be there, in the quietness and dull scenery when his job was entirely hovering around cheerful laughter of children back at the kindergarten. Once he was about to arrive by the place, he found his legs stopped.

He had seen her before yet to start a conversation sounded strange in his mind. He was there every month and he assumed she was in somewhat a relatively the same scheduled visits at him. As the girl kneeled in front of the similar shaped stone perched on top of grass covered soil, he remained silent the whole time before leaving her alone, visually talking to whoever she was visiting.

The graveyard was not exactly the place Jimin wanted people to know he would be at monthly. Aside from his close friend at the workplace, he rather not let his emotion be easily spilled out. Most would express their sorry over something fate already set him up with. Neither he want to learn nor recalling the memory of losing someone as precious as a younger brother especially when it was partly him at fault, the cause of the incident. Kim Taehyung would there to help him block off the thoughts most of the times. Well, most of it only due to the fact Jimin chose to talk over at his late brother’s grave.

And just like that day, he did it again.

Jimin told his brother on the things going around his life as if he was there with him, beaming with a bright smile over mundane tasks and achievements. He simply felt at ease when he did and miraculously the heavy feeling gradually faded with strong belief of accepting the fact his brother was indeed no longer with the family.

It is the fourth time he walks to the cemetery. It is drizzling as his mind returns to the present time which reminded him of the previous weather report stated on the television in the morning before he left for work. Both of his hands are now preoccupied with the common set of white flowers and an opened umbrella in the other. He is careful by taking slower steps this time around seeing that the path he is taking is wet and quite muddy in a few spots.

By the time he passes the second grave, his gaze instantly locks onto the same female yet again. She is always there before he does which makes him question of her reasons in being there, who is she visiting, or even more important question: Who is she?

Who is this girl kneeling in the middle of a light rain in thin raincoat wrapping her hunched shoulders? Why does it bother Jimin so much to a point wanting to make him heading over to her direction? However, he knows better to leave her on her own. She looks fine from metres away so what makes him think by randomly approaching he will do any different?

The rainy weather comes and goes in the city as the kindergarten teacher increases the radiator’s temperature before he proceeds on filing the required papers scattered on his office desk. It is autumn so he should expect partially damp grounds especially exposed soil. The only thing he likes having the rain and an office space by the window will be the rainbow that comes after it.

It is nice to wind down a little once all the children exited the building. Seeing them skipping to their parents with a sense of giddiness on stories to be told. Though Jimin honestly wanted to do more for the kids to learn and enjoy, he can never stop thinking how wonderful it would be like to see his brother growing up with him.

Losing him at such a young age should make it easier to fully move on, he supposed. But that is not the case. The fellow unfortunately passed after as typical as it sounded: a car accident. Very cliché per say yet very deadly if it was him driving during a pouring rain. That is one of the reasons why he preferred walking to the graveyard instead of driving. Hell would say it is the main cause why he is afraid to be in a moving car.

Buses, that particular mode of transportation itself nonetheless he has to gather all the will and bravery to step onto. It is not the same as a car but the sound it produces managed to remind him a bit of the incident. Fortunately, the first time he went to the graveyard, Taehyung was there for him to make it through the fifteen minutes journey.

Jimin already sense something strange in the back of h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter