008: A Competition

Juniors’ Society
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junior's Society
008: A Competition

 

Sana’s POV

“What’s with you, you’ve been sulking since last night.” Momo called me out. Look, Daniel fans all around the world, I didn’t mean what I did. I didn’t want to punch him, okay?

“I punched someone.”

“Daniel?”

Oh, wait, how did she know? “Momo, can you read minds? I think you just read mine.”

She shook her head before grabbing a coat. “Nope, I figured it’s about time you punched Daniel, I think you’ve been planning to punch him the minute you met him.” She began putting on her coat.

I raised a brow. “Are you going somewhere?”

Momo nodded. “Yeah, I’m going to watch the show choir perform today in Cooper University.”

“Wow, supportive.” I sarcastically noted. I know she’s heading there to watch over Soonyoung. I heard they fought over a dance move, so Soonyoung’s incorporating it to their show choir performance.

“Want to come over and watch Hanbin sing and dance?” I rolled my eyes at her comment. Please, she knows that I hate him.

“No thanks, I think I might myself if I see him.”

She nodded before grabbing a scarf. “Figures. I’ve never seen you hate someone as much as you hate Hanbin.” Then Momo shrugged. “But then again, after everything that happened, of course you’d hate him.”

I’m thankful Momo understands so that I don’t need to explain much about it. She knows that I hate Hanbin for a reason, and I’m just thankful that she understands me. “You should go.”

She fixed the scarf on her neck and nodded. “I’m going, Sana.” I nodded before I saw her leave. I can’t help but glance towards the script I’m writing.

Must I feed on my pride and not join him for the play? Or should I forget about everything while working with him to get what I want?

Sejeong’s POV

I glanced at the set-ups. Right now, the lead singers are getting prepped. We’re going to perform fifth among the ten contenders.

I noticed that the vocalists, like me, are going to get hand mics, while the dancers like Chungha, will get head mics. There are non-Show Choir people, too, like Momo, Longguo and Jinwoo who came to support us. This Show Choir is like, a big-deal for us college kids. Longguo must still be in cold war with Chungha, Momo and Soonyoung must be quarreling over a dance move, and Jinwoo’s taking pictures, I guess. I’m going to be doing Paramore’s Still Into You later, and Youngjae’s in the second line-up.

*click*

Oh, we were just talking about pictures.

Jinwoo snapped a photo of us. Cute. I think he’s keeping those in touch for next year’s yearbook. “Sejeong.” I snapped to reality when I heard him call me out.

“Ah, yes?”

He looked around first before telling me with a smile, “You look nice there, mind if you keep on what you were doing, and don’t mind me?”

Oh.

“A-Ah, okay.” I walked to Dongyoung, who’s preparing with his hand mic. “Babe.”

He raised a brow at me. “Why? Is something wrong?”

I narrowed my eyes and pouted. “Jinwoo’s strange.”

He looked over to where Jinwoo’s standing right now. He’s talking to Hanbin and Rose, a sophomore, before taking another shot of Chungha and Soonyoung talking, probably. My boyfriend smiled. “Jinwoo is weird and nice in that sense.” He held my hand. “Let’s get our photo taken.”

I smiled at Dongyoung before running with him.

I, just love him so much.

Longguo’s POV

“Longguo, come over!” I raised a brow. The club mascot is here? What’s her name again? I at names. But why do they know me, even.

Either way, I headed to them. By them, I mean the Japanese dancer girl, the club mascot, the boy and Jeon Wonwoo. Wonwoo’s the only one I can remember, geez. “You still in a war with Chungha?” The boy asked. What’s his name again? I know he’s also Chinese, so he must be Junhui.

I nodded. Well, there’s truth in what he says. She still hasn’t talked to me since her outburst. I didn’t mean to offend her, but I’m not sure on what offends her and not, actually. “Figures.” The Japanese Dancer girl, she must be Hirai-san. I uh, don’t know her first name. “So, are you looking after her in this subtle way?”

I nodded once more. There’s no lie in that. I want to look after her as much as I can. “You guys should date.” My eyes narrowed at the club mascot’s weird idea. I mean, I like Chungha as a friend, but not more than that, I think. “I mean, you both bring animals in the clubroom, if it’s any consolation.”

I shrugged. “I don’t see Chungha as a woman.”

“Jeon Wonwoo said the same thing about Yerin in freshman year. Boom shakalaka.” Junhui joked (I think) and Wonwoo groaned.

“Stop it, Jun.”

“Right, right.” Junhui shrugged. “What are you going to do about Chungha, anyway?”

I blinked for a second. I actually don’t know what to do about her, too, before I shrugged once again. “I don’t know.”

The club mascot, also, I remember her as Heejun’s girlfriend, got our attention once again. “Didn’t you guys know that this contest’s theme is Friendzone?” She sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter