003 : Still Beautiful

Juniors’ Society
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junior's Society
003 : Still Beautiful

 

Myungeun’s POV

“My beloved Four-eyes!” Aw, I saw my favorite victim just right after physics! My day is complete right after this. Although I can hear him say, here we go again, but my four-eyes is my favorite four-eyes.

He narrowed his already narrow eyes. “Don’t you have anything good to do other than bother me?” He crossed his arms and crooked his head. “What are you doing in the Humanities commons, anyway?”

I smiled plainly. “My blind date bailed on me.” I shrugged and he nodded.

“So if your blind date bailed on you, you’ll pick on me?”

I nodded. Actually, I’m not going on a blind date at all. “I was lying.” I shrugged once more. “Club meeting, you know.”

“Our hookup club?”

This dickhead. I don’t think Jeon Wonwoo has any other names for our club but a Hook-up Club. Not that he’s wrong or anything, it’s just weird. “Yeah, we have a movie review to do and post on the website.”

He raised a brow and we began walking to the clubroom together. “What movie are you going to review?”

“Kimi no na wa, probably. That was the only movie I was able to focus on for the past few days.”

I noticed him nod. I’m one of the few people Wonwoo talks to for some sort of reason, other than his friends. He used to date Yerin a year ago (I think) and things got weird between them, so they broke up.

My love life?

Well, me and Ten hooked up once, during club meeting. Weird, awkward, and I don’t wanna go back to it. But after that, I can pretty much tell that I’m a no-boyfriend-since-birth person. Or, well, my friends call me heteronormative, so you guys should call me haven’t-dated-since-birth, that’s a lot better, I guess. “You?” I asked him, referring to his own review.

“Maybe Pitch Perfect 3. I watched that with Jihoon a week ago.”

I nodded and we headed for the clubroom. It’s already 4-o-clock, so the neighbors, also known as Book Readers Club and the Silence Club (I’m guessing the Silence Club is also a hookup club), are out of their clubrooms now. It’s time to watch a good movie!

When we got there, there are already a few people. Well, Seungyeon did a great job re-furnishing the clubroom and Ten actually bought a TV for us WELL HELLO THERE RICHASS. Also, there are at least thirty people in this club, so there are new lockers by the door, and a fridge and a microwave. If ya’ll mistake this for a dorm, I won’t even doubt you. ALSO there are five or six sofa beds and a lot of carpets and bean bags. As exected, Chang Seungyeon. What is she doing in Economics? She should go take up interior design!

“How was it?” Seungyeon asked with a big, beaming smile on her face.

I gave her a thumbs-up and Wonwoo nodded. He looked amazed, too. “Good work, Seungyeon.” We both went to the lockers to search for our names and when we found our lockers, we put our bags inside and switched to comfy slippers. The few (actually, there are five) people who already arrived are Soonyoung, Longguo, Changkyun, Momo and Soobin. Soonyoung’s on one of the sofa beds, has his earphones on and is currently (probably) dancing to a beat. Longguo brought in another stray cat into our clubroom as if it was VERY VERY normal. (But hey, Chungha brings in stray dogs, too.) Changkyun’s solving another freaking physics question that he’ll probably post on Instagram later. Momo’s sleeping and Soobin’s drawing stuffs on her sketchpad.

I glanced at Wonwoo, who already headed for Soonyoung, so that leaves me on my own, because Seungyeon went out to the convenience store.

I guess I’ll be solving Phy-ing-sics with Changkyun.

Dongyoung’s POV

“First of all, what the hell?” I heard Sejeong curse as we scanned her term grade’s current standing, where it says that she didn’t submit some classworks. “This doesn’t make sense! I submitted all my classworks!” She looked up to me with frustration in her eyes. I can tell, she’s pretty worked up.

At this moment, we’re in the convenience store, my part-time job as she’s waiting for me before going to the club meeting, or should I say, movie night? It was my idea. Not a bad one, but a weird one. I heard Seungyeon got the whole clubroom renovated within a day so she skipped all of her classes. She sleeps on classes, anyway, so it doesn’t look noticeable.

“AYO!” Oh, speaking of. Chang Seungyeon has arrived. She looks like a goth with all her make-up but she looks like a gangster with her outfits. She looks like she can kill any moment. “Sejeong, Dongyoung, hello!”

“Oh, it’s Seungyeon.” Sejeong closed the tab to her grades’ portal and stood up. “How’s the clubroom?”

“Wonwoo liked it, so it’s probably fine.” Seungyeon shrugged as she answered Sejeong before facing me. “Do we get free food today?”

I nodded as I pulled out four whole plastic bags of chips and beer from the counter. Not to worry, these foods will expire in two days so the owner just gave it to me to get it over with. “We can finish that within tonight right? Those things expire in two days.”

Seungyeon had a meh-smile. “In our club, we have a drunkard and a glutton

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter